Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo (19959 Views)

"You Don't Have Shame" - Nigerians Slams PDP Spokesman For Defending Gov. Wike / Five Top Politicians That Will Spend Christmas In Jail(photos) / What a shame - Nigerians reacts at Buhari after participating in the TheCandidat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Maeka(m): 7:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
it is a shame Christmas celebration in Nigeria has so far been characterised by discomfort caused by the christian politicians and church leaders not fuel scarcity.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by smirn(m): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Paperwhite:
It's rather a shame that the APC-led government is using propaganda to shore up a useless image of Buhari when Nigerians are groaning under a widespread unprecedented hardship inflicted on them as a result of their super-cluelessness. angry angry
I bought fuel at 143/litre at NNPC Mega Station, Sapele Road in Benin without staying more than 20mins on the queue. This fuel scarcity initiated by the marketers will soon be over. Since 1999, it was just last December that we did not experience fuel scarcity during the yuletide. From January till this time we all forgot about fuel scarcity thanks to the Government. All haters, God go surely punish all of you. People are working for good while those God will punish are there trying to frustrate the situation.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by smirn(m): 7:48pm On Dec 25, 2017
NaijaMutant:

it seems he's trying to exonerate himself from the disaster they have caused

Osinbajo should just hide in shame and stop playing to the gallery cause we don't care if he's our pastor any more.

My pastor that cannot give me fuel shey that one na pastor ?
What have you achieved in your life since 2015? It's is easy to condemn others. The government has done so well and must surely remain in power come 2019.

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by smirn(m): 7:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Sagay212:
Yes. Shame to you and your president and the entire APC conmen
Shame to you all wailers. Fuel scarcity is normal in Nigeria. It's the government that have tried to even make the product available for more than one year no scarcity. God punish the enemies.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by smirn(m): 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nackzy:
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... Lies
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... Propaganda
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... Punishment
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... Hardship
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... No Conscience
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... Devils
APCeeeeeeeeeeee.... The suffering and lies Continues
APCeeeeeeeeeeeee..... Change

2 Likes

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Frankbaro(m): 8:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
The midget VP trying to save face, the Shame is on you and your principal Buhari. More on you for being part of the cabal that frustrates and humiliates Christians.

The damage has already been done Mr "Pastor" We celebrated Xmas without fuel to move our cars, and power our generators.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 25, 2017
Bro, respect they say is reciprocal...

...in your case, I doubt if the short man will ever need your respect!

This is my humble opinion.

Uyiii:
I loss respect for this short man the day he said graduates should ignore their certificates, yes it's true 9ja is a certificate less dungeon, but those words shouldn't be spewed out by a so called professor in government.
You know why I like 9ja, we've been punished from time immemorial with a government who knows how to play the victim card, like they're very excellent in it.
I read his whole statement and could only highlight the stupidity and backwardness romancing his speech. is it by going to filling stations to speak stupid English that's gonna remedy the nebulous lives the common masses have been going through?

It's very unfortunate they're gonna win again, even if they don't, see who they're gonna be replaced with, Atiku.
I see youths gallivanting around composing hymns for atiku and I say mehn, 9ja is gone, every man for himself in this country, 9ja is gone.
It's unfortunate I am a nigerian, I am not proud of my country.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Uyiii: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Swisscoinng:
Bro, respect they say is reciprocal...

...in your case, I doubt if the short man will ever need your respect!

This is my humble opinion.

yah I respect the status he has attained in life, but I disrespect his downgrading remarks on certificates and yah the government he's a part of.
It's his business if he needs my respect or not.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Deo1986(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2017
Uyiii:
I loss respect for this short man the day he said graduates should ignore their certificates, yes it's true 9ja is a certificate less dungeon, but those words shouldn't be spewed out by a so called professor in government.
You know why I like 9ja, we've been punished from time immemorial with a government who knows how to play the victim card, like they're very excellent in it.
I read his whole statement and could only highlight the stupidity and backwardness romancing his speech. is it by going to filling stations to speak stupid English that's gonna remedy the nebulous lives the common masses have been going through?

It's very unfortunate they're gonna win again, even if they don't, see who they're gonna be replaced with, Atiku.
I see youths gallivanting around composing hymns for atiku and I say mehn, 9ja is gone, every man for himself in this country, 9ja is gone.
It's unfortunate I am a nigerian, I am not proud of my country.
Stop the whinning dude and think of what to contribute to make this country great!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Uyiii: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
Stop the whinning dude and think of what to contribute to make this country great!
you've dived into conclusion already to think I am not contributing in my own little way.
the fact that you're contributing whatever to the society shouldn't make you dumb from saying things as it is.
hey bro, never use that whining lang on me again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Deo1986(m): 8:47pm On Dec 25, 2017
Uyiii:

you've dived into conclusion already to think I am not contributing in my own little way.
the fact that you're contributing whatever to the society shouldn't make you dumb from saying things as it is.
hey bro, never use that whining lang on me again.
Whinner,whinner, whinner. Imagine living with a whinner like you in the same compound!

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Uyiii: 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
Whinner,whinner, whinner. Imagine living with a whinner like you in the same compound!
what's this one saying
you well so?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Deo1986(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2017
Uyiii:
what's this one saying you well so?
Your mother dey look my prick grin

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Uyiii: 9:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
Your mother dey look my prick grin
cheesy see the idiot wey I be wan reason with,
guy bye-bye, all these ones wey nor get mama again so,
how you wan take know wetin dey go on for your country, your stupidity is grossly inflated.
my guy, commit suicide abeg.
hey quickly befr you die, merry christmas.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by osazsky(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
and what have u done abt it
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Deo1986(m): 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2017
Uyiii:

cheesy see the idiot wey I be wan reason with,
guy bye-bye, all these ones wey nor get mama again so,
how you wan take know wetin dey go on for your country, your stupidity is grossly inflated.
my guy, commit suicide abeg.
hey quickly befr you die, merry christmas.
So all those ranting is because i reported your mother to you abi? And check your grammars it sucks!
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Uyiii: 9:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
Deo1986:
So all those ranting is because i reported your mother to you abi? And check your grammars it sucks!
sucks like your whole life, I thought you wanted to speak pidgin with me.
Lol, I am tryna restrain from insulting your mom because she's dead, if she isn't yet, don't worry she will soon.
retardëd monkeysmiley

1 Like

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Tecno66: 9:44pm On Dec 25, 2017
NewsAfriq:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/its-a-shame-nigerians-are-celebrating-christmas-in-discomfort-osinbajo/amp/
It is not the fault of the Buhari regime. Na marketers cause am. This government no dey cause bad thing.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 25, 2017
Nothing is working under APC government. If by mistake APC and Buhari's rogues rig themselves into government/power in 2019, Nigerians might wake up one morning and start buying fuel 500 hundred naira per liter. Then, different press release from corrupt Buhari's aides.

In Niger delta region here, we are hearing confusing statements from federal agencies in charge of the petroleum industry. We don't know what to believe anymore.

SHAME ON NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND APC.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Maeka:
it is a shame Christmas celebration in Nigeria has so far been characterised by discomfort caused by the christian politicians and church leaders not fuel scarcity.
It is a shame that we are buying fuel 45 naira per liter in Buhari and APC led corrupt and incompetent watch.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Gkemz: 2:27am On Dec 26, 2017
You can tell it to your boss, if you're concerned.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by aston406: 3:17am On Dec 26, 2017
A shame to you and your oga
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by blacknp(m): 4:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Paperwhite:
It's rather a shame that the APC-led government is using propaganda to shore up a useless image of Buhari when Nigerians are groaning under a widespread unprecedented hardship inflicted on them as a result of their super-cluelessness. angry angry
Go and better yourself are you crippled or disabled?don't you have a father or mother?President Buhari cannot help you,this is a capitalist system not North Korea. If you are looking for an elected official to blame go to the Governor of your state.

The President has nothing to do with your backwardness no one's fault but yourself that you are at the bottom of the ladder in the Nigerian society.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by blacknp(m): 4:25am On Dec 26, 2017
MicheyJ1:
All your children traveled to London to celebrate Christmas, so trust me you don't understand our discomfort at all.
whose fault your papa no Sabi make money?
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by blacknp(m): 4:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Jolar101:
Nothing is working under APC government. If by mistake APC and Buhari's rogues rig themselves into government/power in 2019, Nigerians might wake up one morning and start buying fuel 500 hundred naira per liter. Then, different press release from corrupt Buhari's aides.

In Niger delta region here, we are hearing confusing statements from federal agencies in charge of the petroleum industry. We don't know what to believe anymore.

SHAME ON NIGERIA GOVERNMENT AND APC.
Of course we are going to buy gasoline for 500 Naira,Government has to stop paying this subsidy for you lazy people,we are waiting for Aliko Dangote to finish his oil refinery so the Federal Government can get out the oil business and deregulate the market.

Just wondering how many Refineries did pdp build in their 16 years at the Federal Level?Hypocrites keep blaming President Buhari and APC you haven't started suffering yet.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by modibs393: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2017
Instead of insult and abuses why not think of the causes of fuel scarcity during the ember months for more than a decade. This is the first time we are experiancing a serious fuel scarcity under this government. Its the same during obj, yaradua, gej and pmb can neuer be difference.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by modibs393: 8:32am On Dec 26, 2017
modibs393:
Instead of insult and abuses why not think of the causes of fuel scarcity during the ember months for more than a decade. This is the first time we are experiancing a serious fuel scarcity under this government. Its the same during obj, yaradua, gej and pmb can neuer be difference.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Austinsamekpo(m): 11:00am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
blacknp:
Of course we are going to buy gasoline for 500 Naira,Government has to stop paying this subsidy for you lazy people,we are waiting for Aliko Dangote to finish his oil refinery so the Federal Government can get out the oil business and deregulate the market.

Just wondering how many Refineries did pdp build in their 16 years at the Federal Level?Hypocrites keep blaming President Buhari and APC you haven't started suffering yet.

You see your life! So Dangote is more wealthy than federal government in building his own refinery as an individual? It is a shame that federal government of Nigeria led APC and Buhari's corrupt administration are incompetent to fix Nigeria refineries to serve the people.

You raised the issue of subsidies, are you lacking the update concerning what APC led Buhari's government wants to pay for subsidies?
Who are those in APC from?

Believe it or not, APC and Buhari have no business in good governance. Only good at blaming GEJ and PDP. Shame on you low witted supporter.
Re: It’s A Shame Nigerians Are Celebrating Christmas In Discomfort – Osinbajo by Divine67: 8:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
gurunlocker:
It's almost over, we will endure till 2019 and send you back to church while dullarpho goes to daura...
that can only be, if your vote counts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawan: FG Will Restore Peace, Sanity In Two Months / Dr. Maduka Shares Free Fuel In 21 LGAs In Anambra (Photos) / 12 PDP Governors May Join APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.