Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

beauty(ful) Diary - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / beauty(ful) Diary (6566 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 3:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kseafresh:
Where are you based...I have a male the same breed with her....but younger

am in delta can yu post pics of your dog and how old?
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 3:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
more

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 3:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
guys pls drop comments if it were a DDR GSD like olisafincy own or PED imported boerboel like lordregalia own na here would be overflowing with comments and questions and seun, mynd44 n fynestboi will be arguing will be arguing who will move to FP is okay ekuke that is our own yu are just looking and going as if is only yu that waka come

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 5:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
good evening guys this pics was taken yesterday this is her favorite drinking spot although she has her water bowl with clean water inside all the time when ever someone opens the tap she will just appear behind yu as yu fetch yu water finish she go start to drink her watergrin

6 Likes

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 7:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
hello guys ain't I beautiful?

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 4:43am On Jan 09, 2018
Helo OP. I came across your moniker yesterday while scouting Pet section to catch up on what I have missed. Your intelligent response on a thread caught my attention (Suggestions on dog mating by Othello92). I came across a thread with a captivating caption, and I got more interested when I discovered you created the thread, hence my arrival here.
First and foremost, I feel flattered mentioning me on you thread, and I put it to you that you are a great writer. If I say I am not envious for your writing skill, that will be untrue. The opening paragraph was inviting (which determines if people will continue with the thread or not. One skill I lack ) , and your second paragraph sent me to the dictionary several times. I learnt some new words from you.... Fay is inclusive
Concerning people commenting, liking or sharing your thread, pls don't expect that. A time will come you will see more than 20 people reading your thread at the same time, not a single person will 'like' a post. Don't let that me your motivation so you don't get discouraged. It affected me a while, but I got over it. I began to write as a way of relieving stress. I am sure you can attest to that. Let me point your attention to something, maybe it might help. Try to observe topics on FP, many atimes the OP gets few likes, but someone will post a write up and will be getting up to 500+ likes. Did the OP not do a good job at posting something reasonable? Bottom line, write for fun, not to impress anyone and you will enjoy the whole thing more.
Apologies for my lengthy post, I find it quite hard to keep it short grin

3 Likes

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 5:12am On Jan 09, 2018
You thread is interesting and very rich with pictures, kudos to you. The issue you said was wrong with her right ear, were you able to detect what caused it? And also, is the right ear no longer erect?
Keep the thread rocking...... Great job so far
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:27am On Jan 11, 2018
okikiosibodu I am flattered by yur kind words thanks a lot, concerning comments truth is I don't care cos when I get another dog I will open a thread too but it's nice to know that someone loves what yu are doing. Well as for the ear it was a bacterial infection and unfortunately it is no longer erect but nevertheless she is still as beautiful as always grin Gracias amigo

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 9:41am On Jan 11, 2018
Jungpablo:
okikiosibodu I am flattered by yur kind words thanks a lot, concerning comments truth is I don't care cos when I get another dog I will open a thread too but it's nice to know that someone loves what yu are doing. Well as for the ear it was a bacterial infection and unfortunately it is no longer erect but nevertheless she is still as beautiful as always grin Gracias amigo
That's the spirit bro. Keep the optimism up. I will take a rear sit, and enjoy the canine ride

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 4:31pm On Jan 13, 2018
yesterday pics(night)

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 2:32am On Feb 11, 2018
OP, why the slow updates, pls come and quench our "mouth watering" eyes.
If I may ask, what breed will you go for if you are to do away with all the canines you have right now, and why will you go for that breed?
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Ocn96: 9:53am On Feb 12, 2018
The picture of ur dog drinking from the tap is beautiful..
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by rumenase(m): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2018
okikiosibodu:
OP, why the slow updates, pls come and quench our "mouth watering" eyes.
If I may ask, what breed will you go for if you are to do away with all the canines you have right now, and why will you go for that breed?

sorry about the slow updates it's due to the fact that am not with her right now but a little birdie told me she is preggy.

a Boerboel because I like huge dogs(boerboel, Rott, Caucasian, bull mastiff) with short coat for easy grooming so the Caucasian is off and I like intelligent dogs which brings GSD and Malinois into the equation but their intelligence is negligible due to their smaller size, Bull mastiff is out too as I consider it a very slow learner and too sedentary for my liking(i don't think a BM can keep up with me) leaving just the Rott and boerboel and for me the boerboel comes out on top because of its African ancestry.
so basically I would pick a boerboel cos it is a combination of what I like in dogs(size, intelligent,agility and confidence ) though Rott used to be my favorite but the boerboel is as good as a Rott in all ramifications. thanks

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by rumenase(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2018
Ocn96:
The picture of ur dog drinking from the tap is beautiful..

we must be on the same wavelength cheesy thanks
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by rumenase(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2018
rumenase:

sorry about the slow updates it's due to the fact that am not with her right now but a little birdie told me she is preggy.

a Boerboel because I like huge dogs(boerboel, Rott, Caucasian, bull mastiff) with short coat for easy grooming so the Caucasian is off and I like intelligent dogs which brings GSD and Malinois into the equation but their intelligence is negligible due to their smaller size, Bull mastiff is out too as I consider it a very slow learner and too sedentary for my liking(i don't think a BB can keep up with me) leaving just the Rott and boerboel and for me the boerboel comes out on top because of its African ancestry.
so basically I would pick a boerboel cos it is a combination of what I like in dogs(size, intelligent,agility and confidence ) though Rott used to be my favorite but the boerboel is as good as a Rott in all ramifications. thanks

sorry o am not the OP although I started it as a joke but just my preference I love BBs
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by rumenase(m): 3:23pm On Feb 12, 2018
@jungpablo I really like this yur dog yu are doing a very good job keep it up
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 3:32pm On Feb 12, 2018
thanks for the nice comments guys @okikiosibobu I will try and update soon I have been very busy of late and @rumenase I don't think I will allow her have another litter she is 5 already going to 6 so at this point I think I will put an end to giving birth since she is becoming too old and @ocn96 I think so too
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by okikiosibodu(m): 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2018
rumenase:

a Boerboel because I like huge dogs(boerboel, Rott, Caucasian, bull mastiff) with short coat for easy grooming so the Caucasian is off and I like intelligent dogs which brings GSD and Malinois into the equation but their intelligence is negligible due to their smaller size, Bull mastiff is out too as I consider it a very slow learner and too sedentary for my liking(i don't think a BM can keep up with me) leaving just the Rott and boerboel and for me the boerboel comes out on top because of its African ancestry.

Apology to be considered, until we see her pics grin
I was once on you in a dilemma of choosing one among the exact breeds you mentioned. Coincidentally, I eliminated the Cauc for the exact reason... Grooming. If the cropping is not done properly too, I might not love the dog. I eliminated Boerboels cos many in Nigeria here are not close to what a real Boerboel is in terms of conformity. The pedigree ones that are close to it are quite expensive. Now the once that really conform, will almost buy 2plots of land grin. I gave it a thorough thought and eliminated Rotts and Bbs cos of their huge appetite. Malnois and Dutch shepherd would have been a great choice but their size and weight is a big turn off to me, same with Dobermen (as I love to call them). I can even dream of leaving a Pit bull with my family when I travel, no matter how gentle in temperament the dog is.
One of my aims in getting a GSD which I financially settled for, is figuring out how to unlock its scent ability to sniff things. I learnt they are also great for starters. I will be a starter, unlike you that is already experienced.
One love bro
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by shyron(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2018
heyyy yy aint yhu updating us na
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by shyron(f): 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2018
ah love diaries about our local breeds
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by 14teenK: 7:43pm On Feb 24, 2018
Nice doggy you've got, I noticed her nipples are visible, did she give birth?
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:00pm On Mar 02, 2018
okikiosibodu:

Apology to be considered, until we see her pics grin
I was once on you in a dilemma of choosing one among the exact breeds you mentioned. Coincidentally, I eliminated the Cauc for the exact reason... Grooming. If the cropping is not done properly too, I might not love the dog. I eliminated Boerboels cos many in Nigeria here are not close to what a real Boerboel is in terms of conformity. The pedigree ones that are close to it are quite expensive. Now the once that really conform, will almost buy 2plots of land grin. I gave it a thorough thought and eliminated Rotts and Bbs cos of their huge appetite. Malnois and Dutch shepherd would have been a great choice but their size and weight is a big turn off to me, same with Dobermen (as I love to call them). I can even dream of leaving a Pit bull with my family when I travel, no matter how gentle in temperament the dog is.
One of my aims in getting a GSD which I financially settled for, is figuring out how to unlock its scent ability to sniff things. I learnt they are also great for starters. I will be a starter, unlike you that is already experienced.
One love bro

sorry for the late reply hv been very busy of late
well we are almost on the same page. though I prefer bigger dogs like rotts BB(wouldn't mind owning them) but I don't think I can feed them very well and there is no use getting a dog yu can feed well so I will go with a GSD (moderate appetite plus it's generally less expensive) unlike those BBs that can buy a plot of landgrin maligators are too small for me and I don't thing I can meet up with their unflagging energy levels and they are quite expensive too as for pitts they are a no no for me too small and they lack pigmentation(did yu know? pigmentation helps prevents ultra violent radiation which can ultimately lead to cancer especially in this our hot African climate) CAUCs are just not my type so if I want to get another dog now I will go for a GSD that I know am better suited to take care of (feeding, exercise et al) and I have not handled a large breed for now so from our local dogs I think it's best if I transcend to GSD that will be easier to handle than a rottweiler and maybe sometime later when am better experienced and capable I will get a Rott and BB yu know one step at a time I don't want to be a bad owner that can't handle his big dog.
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
shyron:
heyyy yy aint yhu updating us na

am sorry MA I will get back to that very soon

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:04pm On Mar 02, 2018
14teenK:
Nice doggy you've got, I noticed her nipples are visible, did she give birth?

lately? The answer is No last time she gave birth was early 2016 or is it 2017? and thanks for complimenting her
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:27pm On Mar 02, 2018
I see yu @bespokeset happy reading
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by bespokeset: 12:35pm On Mar 02, 2018
grin grin I heard of monitoring spirit.
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:43pm On Mar 02, 2018
bespokeset:
grin grin I heard of monitoring spirit.

lol grin are yu for real about that puppy gifting? just drop something I can reach yu on
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by bespokeset: 12:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
Left a message for you on other thread.
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 1:33pm On Mar 02, 2018
bespokeset:
Left a message for you on other thread.

seen and I have replied yur mail

1 Like

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:28pm On May 18, 2018
hey guys it's been a while mean while lemme get straight to business

my dog coat color is getting lighter and not fluffy and full like before, she likes staying very close to people too, eats less but her activity level remains constant took her to the vet recently complained to the vet about her coat and appetite, did routine check up nothing was wrong with her and he(vet) suggested old age (she is almost six? well at the end he gave me (not free ogrin) Vetzyme and administered dewormer himself.

Re: beauty(ful) Diary by Jungpablo: 12:49pm On May 18, 2018
phew...... uploading those pictures was hell I have more but network no allow me
Re: beauty(ful) Diary by fikhayo(m): 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
nice one op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Feeding Your Dog What You Eat / Is My 3.5months Female Rottweiler Puppy Growing Well / I need a purebred Alsatian or Rottweiler

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.