Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz (4214 Views)

How To Trade Bitcoin In Nigeria / Bitcoin Or Ethereum / Guava Exchange: Trade Bitcoin And Other Crypto-assets In A Secure Environment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by temmycube(f): 12:11am On Apr 24, 2021
100xCoin - The FIRST meme coin owned and run by a doxxed crypto influencer! (Ken the Crypto)

� Fully audited by Hacken and Techrate. Launched only 4 days ago, April 13th �

100x is a 100% transparent deflationary coin that is fresh off the launchpad.. Other coins offer a distribution % so the big bag holders get rich while the small fish pick up the scraps. We offer a coin burn on each buy and sell so your % of the circulating supply continues to grow as you hold onto your investment while we take you to the moon!

What is 100x for you ask?
100x will be a launchpad for new startups.. An opportunity for new developers to get some support to get their project off the ground. 100x is not only for its investors but for the community! We pride ourselves on 100% transparency.. We didn’t want to just get 1 external audit done. We got 3 to really show our investors that we are here for the long haul.

� 7% fee on transaction
� 3.5% burned
� 2% liquidity
� 1.5% dev & marketing

� Token name - 100X

�Audited by Hacken - https://hacken.io/audits/

� Website: https://www.100xcoin.io
�Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/100XCoin_
� Telegram: https:///ELOofficialchat

Hacken
Audits - Hacken
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Jaxx123: 4:31pm On Apr 30, 2021
CRYPTO CURRENCY CANNOT MAKE YOU RICH!

If the above headline is one of the thought you carry or your believe.

Or it is one of the fact that is pushing you from learning it because your spiritual father said it..

hello sir/ma, can you permit me to correct and straight it well.

crypto currency cannot only make you rich it can make you wealthy!

Yes! what I just said now is not from fact nor any motivation speech but real talk about it.

crypto currency trading has turn many Nigerian to instant millionaire infact billionaire!

I have seen an average Nigeria make a great wave of $20,000 from this business within a week.

I have seen a man move from rental appertment to his own house.

Hear this, last month , somebody I know bought a coin called doge at #115 and before anyone know what was happening the coin increase to #145 per one .

He eventually bought over 3,000 of it. Much profit.

Don't invest into what is not profitable but something strong and valuable.

This is what you need to succeed in this business.

Good information and knowledge is the first key you must know.

let me tell you this,

Binance finally list a token but only few people.know.
The price for one is just #5.

The name of the token is *MDT.
Though this coin was in the market but yet to transact.

I told people especially my ongoing student Nationwide to buy this token because of deep information over this project.

Early this morning, the transaction kick started.

The price is now #40 per one !!!!

My fellow,

With just #1000 you will buy 200 of this coin if only you know and you have this said information.

Let assure you wanted to sell this token now at #40. 40*200. You make #8,000. just like that. The price never stop rising!!!!

See the power of good information and knowledge!

Can you please change your mindset?
Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?

I have advice u enough not to sit behind the door but kick started now.

If you think you need my help in any place in this crypto trading or you need good signal

chatting me and reaching me is not far.

0815 246 9749
olurantiprofile@gmail.com

DM me* if you need any help!

You are the best!

Great day
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Jaxx123: 3:13pm On Jun 18, 2021
THESE COIN CAN MAKE YOU REALLY REALY GREAT BEFORE DECEMBER

Hey, this is indeed information for real trader and investor who believe in Crypto power.
Today, I have these strong coins that can bring back to you over #25,000,000 before December if you buy it good now
The solid truth is each of this coin is sold for #4 and below now at present.
CLO
This coin is one of the unpopular token in the market but with great power manifesto, strong Whitepaper and so on
Early this week, this coin sold for #1.30 but #4.80 as this time of writing!

IMAGING JUST N4!

Can you please find someone to teach you deep details of this business?

Do and see good reason why you should do it earlier

That is exactly, what crypto can do for you when you have good information and knowledge towards project.

What are you doing now?
Don't just come into the market and buy but buying what is pulling real profit!

I recommend this same coin to my brother and he bought 24M of it when it's was selling for 0.15!!!
Why you are not taking Crypto as real life changing opportunities?

I don't pursue what many pursued
Get this coin and keep.
Don't just put your money in the bank where no good return for you.

I use this privilege to advice as many NIGERIAN to be part of this great move today!
DM me for help if you need.
THANK U
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by newlinecomm(m): 7:31pm On Jun 18, 2021
opson2016:
Recently a good friend introduced me to an opportunity that actually works. It is life-changing and is making a bunch of people wealthy in a short time.

It involves cryptocurrency trading but its more than just buying bitcoin.

And you can do it without any complex technical skills.

If anyone wants to find out more just pm me.

Drop your telegram link so we can reach you
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by Spiritualizt: 8:31am On Aug 29, 2021
Boss, I need to contact you, I just send you a PM. Am from Iyke's domain thread.
Re: Teach Me How To Trade Bitcoin or Any Online Biz by meekhat: 2:22pm On Aug 29, 2021
Remitano, one of the popular P2P platforms launches its own native cryptocurrency called the RENEC token.

There won't be ICO instead, you can get it freely at this stage(mine, as they call it) using Remitano mobile app for limited time.

Token: RENEC
Blockchain: Remitano Network
Protocol: Authorized Proof of Stake (DPoS)
Token Type: Utility Token
Base Mining Power (solo): 0.02 RENEC/hour
Supply: Supply will be decided as a result of the RENEC mining program

THINGS TO DO

1. Register here :
https://remitano.com/renec/ng/join/1858342

2. Search for Remitano on app store or Google play store, download the app

3. Login

4. Click on the drop-down menu at the top left corner of the app

5. Click on “mining RENEC”

6. You will reactivate your mining session every 24hrs

7. If you can, the more friends you invite, the more friends for you

If you missed BNB, Don't miss RENEC!

Enjoy!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MMM Is Back!!! / Any Bitcoins Seller Here / 2000 Acres of Virgin Farmland For Sale In Edo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.