Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,933 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent (4281 Views)

Quintessential Investment Company Limited- A Ponzi Scheme / Care Profit Internatinal-investment And Refferal Program / Swiss Golden Company Limited Defrauds Nigerians Of N3bn — EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent by Youngjosh01: 10:59pm On Jun 08, 2020
Please and please my people don't try to make any investment on the website of Care Profit international company limited. They are big FRAUDSTERS!!!
Just dash someone in need the money instead of investing it there.
I helped my sister to make an investment of $483
and they yanked me off from reaching them. As I speak with you my sister has almost fainted.
Please this is a serious advice.
Thanks.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Beware of Care Profit International Company Limited...Fraudulent by Gee64: 11:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Report this to the Police

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Invest In The Nigerian Stock Market? / Free webinar explaining this 25 to 200k naira weekly strategy / Sell Your Itunes, Amazon, Walmart And Steam Gift Cards On Autopilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.