Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

My Laptop Won't Connect To The Internet - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Laptop Won't Connect To The Internet (581 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / Heeeeelp!.....My Multilinks 1x Modem Won't Connect / My Ipad Won't Connect To Glo 3g (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Laptop Won't Connect To The Internet by XFio(m): 1:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
My Dell Insprion Laptop, is not connecting to the internet. My BT Wireless HomeHub is working perfectly fine. But my laptop is not picking up any connections. Please help!!!
Re: My Laptop Won't Connect To The Internet by deji2009(m): 2:56am On Apr 06, 2010
X Fio:

My Dell Insprion Laptop, is not connecting to the internet. My BT Wireless HomeHub is working perfectly fine. But my laptop is not picking up any connections. Please help!!!

Dear X Fox,

If wireless networks are not in range then you need to switch on your wireless button. This can be found on the
laptop itself, since you didn't specify model and operating system type am not able to go any further.

Good luck
Re: My Laptop Won't Connect To The Internet by sally0118: 3:39am On Apr 06, 2010
Yes, my mini notebook also have the same problem,it can't connect the internet while the hub is keep working,maybe there are something wrong with your network settings,you can have a check.

(1) (Reply)

Paper To E-books? / Desktop Set Up Problem / Global Tips That Cost Nothing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.