Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... (2452 Views)

Help Tecno Is Taking Better Pics Than My Iphone 11 Pro / Tecno L8 Vs Tecno L9: What’s The Difference? / New Dell Inspiron Booting Problem. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by duval2: 10:22pm On Dec 25, 2017
I urgently need help on my Tecno L8+. It keeps rebooting itself but stops at "Experience Smart Life Now".... I have had this issue with it earlier in the year but it eventually got to boot after a very long time and worked perfectly thereafter. But this time around, it wouldn't proceed to boot and the battery has drained. Pls, what do I do? Anyone with same experience or solution? Come to a brother's aid. Thanks in anticipation....
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by NLbully(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2017
bootloop grin

did you try to root it?? by the ways you will have to do factory reset
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by duval2: 11:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
I rooted it long ago, yes...
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by duval2: 11:03pm On Dec 25, 2017
NLbully:
bootloop grin

did you try to root it?? by the ways you will have to do factory reset
But how can I factory reset it when it doesn't boot up?
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by NLbully(m): 4:56am On Dec 26, 2017
duval2:
But how can I factory reset it when it doesn't boot up?
use your phone's recovery mode

don't Know tecnos combination though

but press the volume decrease + power button together when you want to on your phone
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by duval2: 8:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
NLbully:
use your phone's recovery mode

don't Know tecnos combination though

but press the volume decrease + power button together when you want to on your phone
thanks for info. I tried it but it would not boot to recovery mode but continued to do same thing as though nothing is happening even though I confirmed that that is tecnos combination key....
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by NLbully(m): 9:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
duval2:
thanks for info. I tried it but it would not boot to recovery mode but continued to do same thing as though nothing is happening even though I confirmed that that is tecnos combination key....
you didn't press the combo very well,press the two button and release it after 3 seconds of the first boot logo
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by duval2: 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
NLbully:
you didn't press the combo very well,press the two button and release it after 3 seconds of the first boot logo
you may be right. I may not have done it properly cos I am having a problem with the power button. It has fallen off.I will redo the exercise as soon as I replace the power button, and give you feed back. Thanks a lot.
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by Kogbaski: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
duval2:
you may be right. I may not have done it properly cos I am having a problem with the power button. It has fallen off.I will redo the exercise as soon as I replace the power button, and give you feed back. Thanks a lot.

Where did u buy it from?
Re: Pls Help! Tecno L8+ Booting Problem.... by koskilala: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
It's possible you got it from wrong hands

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Who Can Help Me Track My Samsung S8 / Amazing Pictures Taken By Oppo Reno 2 / Story Of A Nigerian Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.