Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Story Of A Nigerian Girl - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Story Of A Nigerian Girl (2453 Views)

!!!!GBESE Ooo!!!...sad Story Of What AWOOF Airtime Has Cost Me. / Share The Story of How You Cracked Your Phone Screen, Your Reaction ?? / The Secret Of Jumia Finally Revealed, ‘the Untold Story Of Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Story Of A Nigerian Girl by auwal(m): 11:39am On Oct 04, 2007
Story of a College Girl (must read),

This is a story from University of Lagos about a young college girl who passed away last month.
Her name was Shola. She was hit by a truck. She had a boy friend named Ade. Both of them were true lovers. They always hung on the phone. You could never see her without her cell phone. In fact she also changed her phone from MTN to Celtel, so both of them can be on the same network, and save on the cost and get good network coverage. She spent half of the day talking with Ade. Shola's family knew about their relationship. Ade was very close with Shola's family. (Just imagine their love).

Before she passed away she always told her friends "If I pass away please bury me with my handset she also said the same thing to her parents. After her death, people couldn't carry her coffin, I was there. A lot of them tried to do so but still couldn't, everybody including me, had tried to carry the coffin, the result is still the same. Eventually, they called a Feng Shui Master. He took a stick and started speaking to himself slowly. After a few minutes, he said "this girl misses something here". Then her friends told the Master about her intentions to bury her with her phone.
He then opened the coffin and places her phone and SIM card inside the casket. After that they tried to carry the coffin. It could be moved and they carried it into the van easily. All of us were shocked.

Shola’s parents did not inform Ade that Shola had passed away. After 2 weeks Ade called Shola’s mom. Ade: "I'm coming home today. Cook something nice for me please. Don’t tell Shola that I'm coming home today, I want to surprise her." Her mother replied, "You come home first; I want to tell you something very important." After he came, they told him the truth about Shola.
Ade thought that they were playing pranks. He was laughing and said "don't try to fool me - tell Shola to come out, I have a gift for her and please stop this nonsense".

Then they showed him her grave. He said, "It's not true. We spoke yesterday. She still calls me.
Ade was shaking. Suddenly, his phone rang. "See this is from Shola, see this, " he showed the phone to Shola’s family. All of them told him to answer. He talked using the loudspeaker mode. All of them heard his conversation. Loud and clear, no cross lines, no humming. It was the actual voice of Shola & there was no way others could use her SIM card since it was nailed inside the coffin. They were so shocked and asked for the Feng Shuie Master's help again. The Master brought his co-masters to solve this matter. He & his co-masters worked for 5 hours. Then they discovered one thing,
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by faketan(m): 11:44am On Oct 04, 2007
What did they discover?
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by somze(f): 11:50am On Oct 04, 2007
That Celtel is crap grin
Funny story but very silly though grin
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Raymond88(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2007
Oh the suspense! come on man spit it out!
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by yimiton(f): 12:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
Story made my day. Put a smile on my face while I read but very unrealistic.
I'm looking forward to part 2.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by somze(f): 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2007
Dont think they would be a part two grin grin
It's better this way, isnt it?
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Joey82(m): 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
The only thing they discovered was that:

MTN has the best coverage. Where ever you go,
their network follows
(hahhahahahaha )!!!

Sorry u wasted all d time reading a God damn advert
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Easybaby(f): 12:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
pls join the nollywood . . .you are wasting your talent here cheesy grin
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by somze(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2007
Erm . . . its an old joke dear wink
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:30pm On Oct 04, 2007
nice story. smiley
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by CrazyMan(m): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2007
Nice one.

Am still waiting for the concluding part.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by faketan(m): 1:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
Who cares whether it is true or not. Just enjoy the gist. You will not be harmed.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by 2Rich4U(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
WTF, !!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by dellynash(f): 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2007
the story is incomplete could u tell me what happened next,it is a true story? its interesting anyway
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by dandagreat(m): 4:10pm On Oct 04, 2007
hey man,
nice advert there.I think Celtel will pay you well well for promoting their product and service.That means Celtel has the best coverage everywhere.

Nice one
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by faketan(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2007
dandagreat:

hey man,
nice advert there.I think Celtel will pay you well well for promoting their product and service.That means Celtel has the best coverage everywhere.

Nice one
even in the grave.
dellynash:

the story is incomplete could u tell me what happened next,it is a true story? its interesting anyway
If you change the position of nand y in dellynash it will become dell nyash meaning the nyash of dell
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by bballchick(f): 12:13am On Oct 19, 2007
nonsense !!!!see me thinking if was true, pppsssshhhhh
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Busta(f): 12:56am On Oct 19, 2007
keeps u wanting more

wat did they discover?
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by McOmo(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2007
Jesus is lord ! Haaaa
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Bolarge(m): 11:54am On Oct 19, 2007
auwal:

Story of a College Girl (must read),

Then they discovered one thing, 
. . . . Yeah, they discovered Celtel is the network used in Heaven. grin
   Gimme a break!! angry
Nice concept though, love it. cool grin

BTW, how she dey take get recharge card? Abi na free calls for dia? grin grin
Mesef go die oo!! grin grin
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Oct 19, 2007
Moved to phone section for obvious reasons.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by Mustay(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2007
wonders! grin
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by hayprof(m): 4:26am On Oct 21, 2007
Shai I tire Ooo shocked
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by darez: 6:52am On Oct 21, 2007
I feel d suspends nd intrigue. Nice story
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by yicob(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2007
o boy u too much. nice one though.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by nawa1(m): 12:26pm On Oct 25, 2007
i'm sure this is a very funny story. but i just don't have the time to read it.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by ituen(m): 5:37am On Oct 27, 2007
Where is that idiot that posted this? grin grin grin grin

My whole village dey wait for the concluding part
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by nazzyon(m): 8:21am On Oct 27, 2007
I read something relevant to this on a blog.

In that blog it was a guy who requested to be buried with his Cellphone but during his burial his son took the phone and removed the SIM and returned the phone into the blokes pocket. Then later he revealed that he had the SIM they had to dig the grave again to insert the SIM and return it to the dead.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by topeteadr(m): 10:32am On Oct 27, 2007
Why all this history lessons.
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by vowiski(m): 3:03pm On Feb 16, 2008
;d ;d kiss ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d kiss kiss ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by anasey(m): 7:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
@poster,

, waiting,
Re: Story Of A Nigerian Girl by samuelk(m): 8:18pm On Feb 16, 2008
touchin story

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nokia Phones And The Nigerian Warranty / How To Fix Google Play "No Connection Retry Message" After Changing Your Imei. / 32GB, 64GB, 128GB Memory Card On Jumia & Konga Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.