Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,062 members, 7,953,221 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:38 PM

Notorious tragedies On Christmas day - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Notorious tragedies On Christmas day (23256 Views)

How Pastor Taiwo Odukoya’s Personal Tragedies Led To His Demise / Daddy Freeze Is A Liar, It Is Not Nimrod We Celebrate On Christmas Day / Meet Prophet Udensi, Pastor Behind Viral Audio On Tragedies In Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Holuwahyomzzy: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by HumbleGee(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
That awkward moment you realize you only read the headings and saw the pictures cool
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by shurley22(f): 10:47am On Dec 26, 2017
Mehnn...
A lot has really happened at times like this...
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Tugsramm(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by igwe44(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
The list is not complete without madalla bomb blast that happen on 25th December 2011 in Nigeria. May there soul rest in peace and more death to boko haram members.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by rawtouch: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
undecided
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
U dey find the ones wey happen yesterday abi?
Unfortunately no bad thing happened yesterday.
magiki:
I think say na yesterday e happen self.

all these stories i don read am several times.

Thank you
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Sad

Check my siggy
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Evergreen4(m): 11:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Madalla bomb blast in Niger state orchestrated by Kabiru sokoto.
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2017
Please abeg stop with the bad news already... shuo
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by magiki(m): 11:04am On Dec 26, 2017
AmiciLord:
U dey find the ones wey happen yesterday abi?
Unfortunately no bad thing happened yesterday.
Hmmm,Thank God
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Op Number 1 The Lawson Family?! At the risk of sounding melodramatic,I would like to put the fuel scarcity up there as number 1 Xmas tragedy of all times. I got sick to the stomach seeing those unruly queues,the dirty blackmarketers and the shoddy way the government handled the whole BS. I still bloody am! Edit the list.
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by jamjam1991(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2017
bro put me in na... make I dey game ... ma control na 08130090673... u get mouth
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by sniperr007(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice one op.
But black man must represent in everything bad.
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by thambolo(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
MaryBenn:
Oh Jesus shocked shocked

The Bam earthquake is the worse shocked shocked
I swear, this girl no read anything!

1 Like

Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by Berlyn1(f): 11:57am On Dec 26, 2017
HumbleGee:
That awkward moment you realize you only read the headings and saw the pictures cool
LoL
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by ola12(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Op, u try. Nice work
Meanwhile, dat fire own ehn, some humans being mumu sha, why stampede wen u dnt evn see any evidence of d fire

Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by BAMMZ(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
What of The suleja Catholic church bombing in Nigeria (st Theresa).

Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by dadabashua1(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
MaryBenn:
Oh Jesus shocked shocked

The Bam earthquake is the worse shocked shocked
the tsunami is the worse ...was so terrible, affected a lot of countries
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by MaryBenn(f): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
thambolo:

I swear, this girl no read anything!

Shut up
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by shumuel(m): 2:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
phayvoursky:
2. JONBENET RAMSEY'S LAST CHRISTMAS

The story of JonBenét Ramsey makes for some grim reading. A six-year-old beauty queen, she disappeared on Christmas Day in 1996. Eight hours later, her body was found in the basement of her home, gagged and hidden beneath a white blanket. There were no signs of sexual assault, no incriminating scraps of evidence, and nothing to indicate the murderer or murderers had forced their way inside. It was an utterly perplexing case, and we still haven’t gotten around to solving it.

For a long time, everyone suspected her parents or brother of the murder, but no supporting evidence was ever found. DNA samples taken from her body didn’t match family members. There was no obvious motive. In the end, it simply got marked down as a mystery; meaning her killer is still at large, almost certainly hiding in plain sight, untroubled by his violent past. Will the Christmas murder of JonBenét ever be solved? Who knows?

There are no mystery about her death, she was probably killed by someone her age out of jealousy, but no one would suspect a 6 year old nor would they want to test a child's DNA sad, her friends should had been the major suspect.
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by mosez346(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
indiami d notorious President Africa ever heard. d massacre of Congo civilian
Re: Notorious tragedies On Christmas day by slick1(m): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
I remember vividly the Asian Tsunami of 1994. It was a horrible experience for those involved.

I was also touched by the stories of a few who survived miraculously. Like the guy who was hurled by the water waves onto a tree and dat was what saved him

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Godly Christian Lady Doesn't Wear High Heels - Evangelist Akande / The Rapture Will Not Happen Until Christians Have Faced The Great Tribulation / Bishop David & Faith Oyedepo Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.