Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" (25848 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Miles300: 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari should spare us that trash he is saying , we won't fall for it ! Deliver good governance then we can believe wat u are sayin
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Sanctecosma(m): 11:46am On Dec 26, 2017
ManirBK:
https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-won-t-steal-nigeria-s-money-says-buhari.html
Even robbers pray before embarking on their operation
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by enemyofprogress: 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Abeg keep quiet jo
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by michoim(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
What a great man of conscience and integrity. We never had his type as a leader in this country. OGod prosper this man and his government, and let all the economic saboteurs be put to perpetual shame .
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Cityguy: 11:54am On Dec 26, 2017
Abeg steal but let me have peace, let me have security from Fulani herdsmen ooo, let fuel be affordable and available, ehn... Let me be able to eat when I labour, biko ..... Let there be constant electricity and road that is safe and motorable. That my president I'll consider a win-win and fair. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by seguno2: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Ever8054:
only deep hatred for buhari that can compare someone to believe that buhari can steal Nigeria,s money..though out of sentiment i supported Jonathan. but truth be told buhari,s is not a thief but it is unfortunate he is ruling a country that even the masses don't know what they want.....

So what did your Buhari do with the N135 billion that disappeared with him in PTF when he was working under Abacha?
That one is not stealing?
No wonder he said that Abacha did not steal our money.
Esprit de rogues.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by PenSniper: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
God, please what is Nigeria's sin that made you install a grave error like this one as her president ?

Even a 12 year old reasons better than him.

$2.8billion during his first coming has not been forgotten.
Funds budgetted for the clinic under his nose vanished.
$25billion from NNPC disappeared into thin air, etc, etc and etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by seguno2: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
michoim:
What a great man of conscience and integrity. We never had his type as a leader in this country. OGod prosper this man and his government, and let all the economic saboteurs be put to perpetual shame .

Integrity ko, intestine ni.
Where was his conscience when he returned the Sylva’s 48 mansions seized by EFCC?
You can deceive yourself but you cannot deceive us.
Thanks.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by seguno2: 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
krendo:
Of course you won’t and you don’t need to because surrogates are stealing for you!

Surrogates like Baru of NNPC who stole $26 billion while Buhari is the Petroleum minister
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Obeysco: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Praying 5 times daily doesn't prevent one from stealing. After all, Bukola Saraki, Atiku, Maina, Abba Kyari, Dambazu and other national thieves pray 5 times daily.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by esmarcq(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
You are really dumb indeed
Ever8054:
the only thing i understand in this your post is that iam dump,.... pls give your phone to your neighbor to help you type something that a "dump" person like me can understand.... I beg I no understand one thing wey you write.....
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by seguno2: 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
GavelSlam:
The criminals of Nigeria cannot wait for the president to leave so they can resume their brigandage.

To them it is a jackpot that we suffered fuel scarcity even as Angola our contemporary oil giant in Africa suffered the same over this period.

This too would pass and Nigeria would begin to see the full effect of the presidents stewardship.

We don’t have to wait.
We have seen the full effect of his corrupt stewardship.
Did he not reinstate and promote Maina, the pensions thief whose banditry has led to the death of millions?
Your criminal Buhari must leave.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by buchibrand(m): 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
The decision making arm and the chief strategist of APC are good at what they do.
They used propaganda and lies to unseat the PDP led government, and ever since they assume power at the center they have thrived so much on lies and deceit. Now electioneering period is fast approaching, and it has become obvious that propaganda, lies and deceit can Not sustain them in power; they have quickly changed strategy.

The strategy is to portray and magnify the few good part of this administration so far and to paint their choice candidate in gold.

See Why They Will Succeed and Win;
The main opposition party rather than presenting the floors, and incompetence in this administration to the electorate in black and white without sentiment, and presenting the CV of their choice candidate in good light; will result to Name Calling, Insult, Tribal and Religious sentiment. And APC chief strategists will capitalise on this to gain sympathy for PMB and it will be Game Over.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
ManirBK:
Carry Go BABA!!

His enemies are not necessarily those who oppose his government in a democratic society. His real enemies are mostly his followers and those who cannot tell him his failings.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
cheesy cheesy

Buhari na hunger dey wire me here not all these ur epistles angry
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by marooh: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
shino62:
Have you not tried d Abacha apple on him? Stupid wailer. Mtchew!

He who fight today lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by clickwtB(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
BABA CARRY GO 2019 AND BEYOND!PMB THE GREAT!THE MOST PATRIOTIC AND INTEGRITY LOADED/LADEN PRESIDENT OF FED. OF NIGERIA.
TRY FIGHTING CORRUPTION AND TRY TO STOP IMPUNITY AND SEE HOW FAR IN NIGERIA.ONLY PRES.BUHARI CAN GO UNSCATCHED IN THIS ASPECT.HE HAS THROWN HIS HAT IN THE RING FOR AN INTEGRITY TEST WHO WAN TRY/CONTEST/COMPETE! grin cheesy cool
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
ManirBK:
Carry Go BABA!!
Are you sure this is ordinary?
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Bizibi(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Deo1986:
I knew there is a softer side of this man that is cloaked in discipline. The problem with Nigerians, especially those bashing the president, is indiscipline and lack of intergrity. I voted for Buhari in 2015, i voted right!
grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by onadana: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
clevvermind:
Buhari is his own enemy. He has failed, hence he needs to go back to his farm in Daura.

He doesn't need to steal. Others are doing it on his behalf and paying tithes to him.Ask Jona.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ridgeman: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yet the people still suffer...
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by keysabi: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
AND YOU BELIEVE HIM grin

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ajepako(f): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Never mind...

We won't give you the chance "not to steal a dime"

So you can go and "pray five times a day "in peace...

In DAURA
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Fellywood(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ever8054:
the only thing i understand in this your post is that iam dump,.... pls give your phone to your neighbor to help you type something that a "dump" person like me can understand.... I beg I no understand one thing wey you write.....
So sad that a 'very educated elite' like you is still a-grade-one-zombie & licking cow dung in daura.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Mysselff2: 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dullardeen shut your trap

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Ikechuob: 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
So presiediot the stealing you've been doing is what? All this your 5 praying, so no spirit have came down to let you know that lying is a sin?

Stop lying presediot
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by nothernstar: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
There are acts that are worst than stealing which you have committed. Just like killing, one can commit murder in so many ways.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by JohnDazzy: 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
YOU ARE A PRAYERFUL THIEF THAT TELLS LIES
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by newoffer: 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Not you, but your cronies n family
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by emu22(m): 4:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ever8054:
only deep hatred for buhari that can compare someone to believe that buhari can steal Nigeria,s money..though out of sentiment i supported Jonathan. but truth be told buhari,s is not a thief but it is unfortunate he is ruling a country that even the masses don't know what they want.....

U deserve one bottle my guy.Nigerians don't know what dey want at all.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by uvalued(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
maina too
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by uvalued(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
maina too but stole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fani Kayode Reacts Over Dino Melaye, Adeyanju deji Arrested, Blasts Buhari / Justice Beatrice Iliya Excluded From Gombe CJ-Nominee List For Being A Christian / State House Medical Centre Budget 2013 To 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.