Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address (3094 Views)

Why I Don’t Hide My Age – Tiwa Savage Reveals / Rihanna’s Response To Fan Who Commented On Her “Stretch Marks” (Photos) / Toke Makinwa's Response To Fan Who Begged Her To Buy Jamb Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 1:48am On Dec 26, 2017
So Davido took to twitter to ask his fans if they are enjoying Christmas then one of his fans tweeted and asked for Davido's address and the FIA crooner was quick to take a line from his hit song and tweeted "i hide my face".

The singer has been trending on Nigerian twitter since he performed at wizkid show on Sunday, read news here.

VISIT www.donsimonii.com for your stories, news and gists

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 1:49am On Dec 26, 2017
visit www.donsimonii.com for your stories
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by JayCynic(m): 1:59am On Dec 26, 2017
The harmattan is too intense for these frog people to start making noise na
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by doyinisaac(m): 2:01am On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:

1 Like

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by ijrm: 2:04am On Dec 26, 2017
some people Sha...
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by festwiz(m): 2:23am On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:
why did you knock them out like that na? Lol

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by victoronyekwelu(m): 2:35am On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=doyinisaac post=63610494][/quote] your oga (wizkid) know him boss now na why he carry him come stage

3 Likes

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by mayweather145: 4:58am On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:
where is the noise here now?

1 Like

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by UncleSnr(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2017
I am trying to understand this now...

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 26, 2017
angry

∆ Na woman like that ooo...
I don know... ∆
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 9:32am On Dec 26, 2017
do u have sense bayi...frog people when mayor of lagos was lit, davido still doing his show tomorrow
JayCynic:

1 Like

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2017
the same way your village witches picked your call
festwiz:
why did you knock them out like that na? Lol

1 Like

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2017
wait till when u grow up
UncleSnr:
I am trying to understand this now...
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OrestesDante:
angry

∆ Na woman like that ooo...

I don know... ∆
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by Jackson042: 9:42am On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:

You call him frog...

But when his song comes up in the club or an event, you'll be jumping like a toad.

1st January is approaching... please pray for sense!

2 Likes

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by JayCynic(m): 11:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Jackson042:

You call him frog...

But when his song comes up in the club or an event, you'll be jumping like a toad.

You are a davido fan right? You are the one supposed to be praying for sense. When you listen to a person like Davido whose Lyricism is poorer than Lesotho, it shows how foolish and dumb you are. When you listen to a song that doesnt have any meaningful line from start to finish, You are a dummy in its fullest capacity. If you and Davido were to swap brains, im very sure Davido would be a stunch slowpoke. Go on a 40-days fast for sense
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Jackson042:

You call him frog...

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 11:50am On Dec 26, 2017
you just typed like a retarded hypocrite that you are..i give u two days to interpret panla panla ma ni si ewu..baby gal follow me manyewu....else u wont see 2018..fool grin grin grin grin grin
JayCynic:

You are a davido fan right? You are the one supposed to be praying for sense. When you listen to a person like Davido whose Lyricism is poorer than Lesotho, it shows how foolish and dumb you are. When you listen to a song that doesnt have any meaningful line from start to finish, You are a dummy in its fullest capacity. If you and Davido were to swap brains, im very sure Davido would be a stunch slowpoke. Go on a 40-days fast for sense
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by anibirelawal(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin
SIMPLE ANSWER! his privacy is very important.
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by anibirelawal(m): 1:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:

STOP THE HATE, ABEG GO GET LIFE.
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by Jackson042: 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
JayCynic:

LMFAO!

Are you really talking about lyrics?

Oga you know nothing about music so please keep quiet.

You should know that I'm a fan of both Wizkid and Davido & every other artiste putting Nigeria on the map.

The truth is, Nigerians don't want to understand your lyrics. Just give them something they can dance to.

Even if we're talking about lyrics, does Wizkid's lyrics also make sense?

To me, I prefer Davido's song more than Wizkid's.

Please tell me one of Davido's song that the lyrics is wack & I'll tell you two of Wizkid's or any artiste you're a fan of.

You that is calling someone a frog voice, sing the national anthem let's hear.

Wise up bro... Stop forming hater & try to stack your papers...

Even with his frog voice, he worth more than your life!

Do you have upto 100m in your account? Not to talk of 1billion... before talking of 30billion!

3 Likes

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by JayCynic(m): 11:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Jackson042:

LMFAO!

Are you really talking about lyrics?

Oga you know nothing about music so please keep quiet.

You should know that I'm a fan of both Wizkid and Davido & every other artiste putting Nigeria on the map.

The truth is, Nigerians don't want to understand your lyrics. Just give them something they can dance to.

Even if we're talking about lyrics, does Wizkid's lyrics also make sense?

To me, I prefer Davido's song more than Wizkid's.

Please tell me one of Davido's song that the lyrics is wack & I'll tell you two of Wizkid's or any artiste you're a fan of.

You that is calling someone a frog voice, sing the national anthem let's hear.

Wise up bro... Stop forming hater & try to stack your papers...

Even with his frog voice, he worth more than your life!

Do you have upto 100m in your account? Not to talk of 1billion... before talking of 30billion!

Im not even a fan of Wizkid nigga. Im a 17-year old boy who understands and appreciates good music than your dumbhead would ever comprehend. Tell me one M.I Abaga song as lyrically empty as "Fall On You". You are really so gullible that you can absorb any trash from a studio and call it good music. I might not be as rich as Davido is but understand that "Intellect" is a legacy and "Money" is Vanity. Davido can have all the dough in the game right now but M.I would go down in the book forever as Nigeria's rap legend. Arm yourself with wits
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 12:24am On Dec 29, 2017
NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR AGE. and besides YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LEGENDS LIKE DAVIDO IS NEW IN THE GAME...WHERE WAS MI WHEN DAVIDO GOT SIGNED TO SONY, HOW MANY ENDORSEMENTS DOES MI HAVE SELF...THINK BEFORE YOU TALK
JayCynic:

Im not even a fan of Wizkid nigga. Im a 17-year old boy who understands and appreciates good music than your dumbhead would ever comprehend. Tell me one M.I Abaga song as lyrically empty as "Fall On You". You are really so gullible that you can absorb any trash from a studio and call it good music. I might not be as rich as Davido is but understand that "Intellect" is a legacy and "Money" is Vanity. Davido can have all the dough in the game right now but M.I would go down in the book forever as Nigeria's rap legend. Arm yourself with wits
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by JayCynic(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2017
donsimoniiblog:
NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR AGE. and besides YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT LEGENDS LIKE DAVIDO IS NEW IN THE GAME...WHERE WAS MI WHEN DAVIDO GOT SIGNED TO SONY, HOW MANY ENDORSEMENTS DOES MI HAVE SELF...THINK BEFORE YOU TALK

I have cause to doubt that you ever went to school, i am talking about good music and lyricism, you are talking about endorsement and record deals.
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
its your type that will die broke...tell me any Mi single that has topped charts in 3 years and i will show u 10 singles that has done better, be there looking for lyrics when the one without lyrics is going worldwide
JayCynic:

I have cause to doubt that you ever went to school, i am talking about good music and lyricism, you are talking about endorsement and record deals.
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by JayCynic(m): 7:45pm On Dec 29, 2017
donsimoniiblog:
its your type that will die broke...tell me any Mi single that has topped charts in 3 years and i will show u 10 singles that has done better, be there looking for lyrics when the one without lyrics is going worldwide

Tell me one Davido Album that has been certified Gold, M.I has won BET, Davido would never get that close. Listen up bro, Davido's money is not impacting you in anyway, neither do his songs. M.I has made songs that can inspire hope, songs that can change people's mindset. Davido keeps singing about Money and Girls, who would you rather children listen to?

Speaking of brokeness, your blog has such a poor following.
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by donsimoniiblog: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
YOU ARE A FOOL...DAVIDO HAS WON TWO BET AWARDS , WHAT ARE YOU SAYING... TELL ME ONE M.I SOLD OUT SHOWS OR ANY M.I SHOW BIGGER THAN DAVIDOS
JayCynic:

Tell me one Davido Album that has been certified Gold, M.I has won BET, Davido would never get that close. Listen up bro, Davido's money is not impacting you in anyway, neither do his songs. M.I has made songs that can inspire hope, songs that can change people's mindset. Davido keeps singing about Money and Girls, who would you rather children listen to?

Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by Jackson042: 1:16pm On Jan 05, 2018
JayCynic:

Bro first off, if you read the lyrics of Davido's "Fall on you", you'll understand the story...

Money, Banana & Prada fall on you... means that that's what he's willing to give the girl because he's in love with her... And when he said Banana, he meant the D word.

And when he said that he's friends called him Ronaldo, he was referring to Ronaldo's football skills.. that he played girls like Ronaldo plays ball...

And you said that MI will go down in history as Nigeria's rap legend... but you should know that everybody is a king in he's own lane...

Wizkid & Davido will also go down in history as the first African musician to win the best international act in which other foreign musicans were nominated...

They are all Nigerian Legends... but in their own LANE!

Only those who understand music will agree with me that Davido has good lyrics... even if it's not on all songs... and even though you're 17 years, that doesn't mean you understand music...

and like i said earlier, most Nigerians want a song that they can vibe to in the clubs... please tell me how many times MI's song has been played in clubs...
Re: 'i Hide My Face' Davido To Fan Who Asked For His Address by Jackson042: 3:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
JayCynic:

M.I has won BET, Davido would never get that close.
Do your research before talking shit... Davido has BET award...

Listen up bro, Davido's money is not impacting you in anyway, neither do his songs
Just because his music isn't impacting anything in you doesn't mean it's not on another person... like they say, 1 man's food is another man's poison...

For someone who claims to understand music, you're not very good at that... i can start explaining Davido's song to you but i don't have that time... all i can say is, no matter how lyrically empty a song is, there's always a message...

Only those who understand will get the message... there are still those who would listen to MI's songs & still get nothing from it...

Davido keeps singing about Money and Girls,
My guy... MI also raps about money & girls... go and listen to Yung6ix's "kpansh" featuring MI... there are still other songs...

Have you also listened to "Bullion Van"? where he said "Anything wey don close, money go open am you go think say na bow leg"... can you please explain that lyrics?

tell me a 21st century Nigerian musician who hasn't talked about money & girls in their songs?

(1) (Reply)

Chioma, Adesua, Tiwasavage, Lola OJ,And Others Slay In Nigeria Jersey(Pic/Video) / So Seductive: Curvy Female Blogger Breaks Internet With Her Hot Tattooed Waist ( / What! Woman Confirm Shes Ashawo On Facebook, See Her Username. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.