Stats: 3,157,955 members, 7,835,182 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos (6687 Views)

Nigerians Kick As NDA Cadets Block Highway, Insult Motorists / NDA Cadets Drop Uniforms With Fulanimen, Disappear –residents / Stoppage Of Female Cadets Admission: Is There Truly One Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by AdmiralPato(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2017
IP
Daviddson:
Cadet members, in comparison to those people on listed above. So what are you saying?

"Cadet members" .. You think it's your village union.. Bat!
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by AdmiralPato(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
Daviddson:
Cadet members, in comparison to those people I listed above. So what are you saying?
What's your point exactly in relation to what the OP is talking about or you just want to rant?

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by BudeYahooCom: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
funlord:

Chineke? Na trained officer dey write like this?

Wetin u expect for zoo? Donbobes na quota system awuah. Just imagine the nonsense.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 4:50am On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:
the idiots go to face Boko while you rant online
i rant na ur mouth? Or finger abi data?
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 6:32am On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
i rant na ur mouth? Or finger abi data?
without them there would be no you, no mouth, no finger, no data.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by AdmiralPato(m): 1:44pm On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:

Don't mind the bastard
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:
imagine this One. Without them. If they r God to you that's ur problem. They are miscreants who abuse their power. Let them go to where they are needed instead of coming to publicly harass civilians. By the way the real Heroes are the Police not some bullies.

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
AdmiralPato:

Don't mind the bastard
baba na u n ur kimd be bastard useless slowpoke.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2017
Bunch of military zombies yes sir ingrates. Remote controled fools
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by tobhykillz: 5:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
Bunch of military zombies yes sir ingrates. Remote controled fools
why are you so pained man?
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 5:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
tobhykillz:
why are you so pained man?
lol pained ke. Dont flatter urself punk.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by tobhykillz: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
lol pained ke. Dont flatter urself punk.
I can see you are not mentally balanced. ..better mind your choice of words on SM...
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
tobhykillz:
I can see you are not mentally balanced. ..better mind your choice of words on SM...
lol baba this is SM I can say what i want come and beat me
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
imagine this One. Without them. If they r God to you that's ur problem. They are miscreants who abuse their power. Let them go to where they are needed instead of coming to publicly harass civilians. By the way the real Heroes are the Police not some bullies.
o well all I know is you don't have the guts to say it to their face. Only rant online so happy ranting. Shishi it won't change. They will ride roughshod over you and yours and nothing, nothing you can do about it. Police is Kuma your friend.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 8:42pm On Dec 28, 2017
mikolo80:
o well all I know is you don't have the guts to say it to their face. Only rant online so happy ranting. Shishi it won't change. They will ride roughshod over you and yours and nothing, nothing you can do about it. Police is Kuma your friend.
oh well you Rank and file fool. Wen u get to the Cadet's level which i believe u never will,then come tell me how on earth will they execute your dream of an idea
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2017
acenazt:
oh well you Rank and file fool. Wen u get to the Cadet's level which i believe u never will,then come tell me how on earth will they execute your dream of an idea
what are you saying. You're foaming at the mouth and your brain is misfiring. Can't understand what you're saying.make proper sentences.

Passed cadet level over 15 years ago.
You not worthy of my clowns clowns brake light
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by MightySparrow: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
A professiona that command respect.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by EASY39(m): 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
koolaid87:
Perhaps they suffering from ptsd
Meanwhile...
I missed Baba Ruka skunk for isale ora, ogbomoso cry
I missed under G Pussies kiss
Peace to all ladokites! wink

what Of Sabo Tiger Bustop Gbanaa
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by chat2deen(m): 9:58pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainStephen:
Cadets are plumming grin

Pluming 101. Thank God I was never a clown.

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by intrepidjay1(m): 11:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
DonBobes:

I was moved to quote u cos of ur topic.
Now in d NDA our seniors told us lik WEN U GO FOR BREAK, WE SHULD RELATE LESS WIT OUR CIVILIAN FRIENDS LIKE WE USED TO B4. LET OUR PARENTS SEE D NEW US FROM THE MILITARY PERSPECTIVE. WE SHOULD MAKE OURSELVES SEEN. At the end our seniors wuld say DO SO WIT STEALTH . Dis is now left to us to grasp. So wat d cadets did is wat we call CHAWUS. Just to Cause a scene dats all. because if I told u wat dos young chaps passed thru to get der, it's called CONFIDENCE JOB.
I remember my own story were my coursemate had issues in his state dat time and wat did he do. While we were in NDA he came to me n told me & begged me to follow him to his state den to deal wit d STRONG MAN #ALAGBARA in his area (because DOS DAYS I LOVE TROUBLE LIK FOOD, not now dat m a real Christian), i planned all. He payed for my flight to/fro his state, I will not mention d state because 1 of d people der culd b here on NAIRALAND today. We got der. U need to c wat happened dat day. A whole street CLOSED DOWN. D ALAGBARA (STRONG MAN) on d street was brought out n whooped in and out. U need to c how he was crying & c how d passers by kept hailing us to deal wit him. Long story short, we left him n we dispersed afterwards to our various homes. We were not up to 6 dat time n a whole street was silenced for hours.
So na dey r on der own mak dem use der senses

Skulz ne?...
something like that.... cadets are plumming

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by intrepidjay1(m): 11:39pm On Dec 28, 2017
chat2deen:

. . . standard.. . c diz baba....
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by intrepidjay1(m): 11:40pm On Dec 28, 2017
CaptainStephen:
Cadets are plumming grin
. . . something like that... plumming is for boys

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by intrepidjay1(m): 11:46pm On Dec 28, 2017
AdmiralPato:
IP

"Cadet members" .. You think it's your village union.. Bat!
. . . something.... let dem feel it..
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 1:54am On Dec 29, 2017
mikolo80:
what are you saying. You're foaming at the mouth and your brain is misfiring. Can't understand what you're saying.make proper sentences.

Passed cadet level over 15 years ago.
You not worthy of my clowns clowns brake light
15 years ago ehn. You have my respect. Ur current generation of cadets n clowns r just useless. No Arty nothing nothing. They get chawoozed on their pluming due to lack of Arty and O.T
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 1:59am On Dec 29, 2017
acenazt:
15 years ago ehn. You have my respect. Ur current generation of cadets n clowns r just useless. No Arty nothing nothing. They get chawoozed on their pluming due to lack of Arty and O.T
Toh that is why they are encouraged to chawuss civilians. It's all about swag. Cos you need it to command troops and handle emergency do or die situations. It's all about building confidence in the face of great odds. A pity it has to be in public
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 7:53am On Dec 29, 2017
mikolo80:
Toh that is why they are encouraged to chawuss civilians. It's all about swag. Cos you need it to command troops and handle emergency do or die situations. It's all about building confidence in the face of great odds. A pity it has to be in public
oga sir. But to command troops a soldier doesn't hav to chawuss Civilians na. Anyways maybe I'm talking as A Police Cadet. Our points of view are basically different.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by CaptainStephen(m): 10:53am On Dec 29, 2017
chat2deen:

gringrin
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 7:55pm On Dec 29, 2017
acenazt:
oga sir. But to command troops a soldier doesn't hav to chawuss Civilians na. Anyways maybe I'm talking as A Police Cadet. Our points of view are basically different.
Very very very different. Your job is to maintain law and order. Ours is to restore it when all hell has broken loose. Requires very different mentality. You need very rugged very wicked ppl for that. Just avoid them wherever they are pluming

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by lakpalakpa: 8:31pm On Dec 29, 2017
Uniformed beasts in the making.

Shame on them.

Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by acenazt: 8:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikolo80:
Very very very different. Your job is to maintain law and order. Ours is to restore it when all hell has broken loose. Requires very different mentality. You need very rugged very wicked ppl for that. Just avoid them wherever they are pluming
we actually almost clashed in kaduna a few days ago. We got intell Clowns were coming to scatter a School reunion as their Pluming 101 and we went. 7 of us only to see a platoon of clowns. They beat up one guy for taking a picture of them and we didnt interfere cos the fool actually deserved it. After that they didn't do any more damage. They had plans of confronting us but the Therma 3 that came with them new our pluming commander and they stepped out.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
mikolo80:

Any soldier who behaves like you described above isn’t fit to wear the uniform. If you have to maltreat civies to build your confidence then you are an excuse of a soldier and any instructor that teaches, encourages such is a fool.
Re: NDA Cadets Causing Problem In Lagos by mikolo80: 9:01pm On Dec 29, 2017
gbosaa:

Any soldier who behaves like you described above isn’t fit to wear the uniform. If you have to maltreat civies to build your confidence then you are an excuse of a soldier and any instructor that teaches, encourages such is a fool.
Oya go and tell them to their face. I dare you

Ogoni Clean–up: Minister Leads Delegation To UK / Sanusi Denies Presidential Ambition / Do Generator Dealers Contribute To The Power Failure In The Country?