Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Fake Peak Milk - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fake Peak Milk (1196 Views)

Peak Milk Celebrates World Milk Day, Visits Isolation Centers / Boss Mustapha: Nigeria Yet To Reach ‘Peak’ Of COVID-19 Cases / How To Distinguish An Original Peak Milk From A Fake One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fake Peak Milk by odigbosky(m): 2:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Hey Guys
Happy Boxing day to you all. 2 days ago, i bought a tin milk and i drank it in the morning and when i did i felt something wrong with the taste but i just couldn't figure it out. Barely after an hour i started stooling...well nothing was coming out from my anus except air and very watery stool. Since that day till now my stomach has been paining me like mad.
The pain comes and goes like every 5 minutes but that did not stop me from eating Christmas rice oooo. But the pain woke me up now and it is still paining me now. Guys what do i do...i get plenty party to attend from now till january 1st oooo
Re: Fake Peak Milk by eleko1: 6:05am On Dec 26, 2017
sad blame those side people that like to develop everything
Re: Fake Peak Milk by matrix199(m): 6:24am On Dec 26, 2017
Did you bother to check the expiry date on the can? You must have drank an expired milk, and it's the reason you're having diarrhea.

Go to the pharmacy, explain to the pharmacist what you're going through. He'll rx and disp metronidazole 400mg.

Next time, "read before you drink".
Re: Fake Peak Milk by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 26, 2017
Its expired grin grin
Re: Fake Peak Milk by odigbosky(m): 7:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
matrix199:
Did you bother to check the expiry date on the can? You must have drank an expired milk, and it's the reason you're having diarrhea.

Go to the pharmacy, explain to the pharmacist what you're going through. He'll rx and disp metronidazole 400mg.

Next time, "read before you drink".

Yes i did. The expiry date clearly shows 2018. i actually bought two. Today i decided to examine the remaining one and i was amazed that the tin had been pressed from the inside. when i opened it...i found dirt at the bottom.....
Am still in pains for now sha, bought i was given Buscopan.

(1) (Reply)

Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance / ... / 5 Nigerian Herbs That Increase Fertility In Male And Female

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.