Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance (1200 Views)

Bill Gate Speaks On Corona Virus Vaccine Testing / Hero Of The Day On Corona Virus Doctor Discovery / OMG See This Chinese Movie On Corona Virus 2 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Keziehenry(m): 8:23am On Mar 26, 2020
Founder of Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Prophet Temitope Balogun Joshua, has predicted that the virulent Coronavirus disease will disappear on March 27.

Joshua, the clairvoyant cleric and miracle worker with church headquarters at Ikotun, Lagos, had said on the SCOAN-owned Emmanuel TV that “the fearful Coronavirus which has caused fear and panic in the world will disappear the same way it came.

Specifically, he said, “Coronavirus, the fearful virus plaguing the world will end on 27th March 2020″.

However, the cleric’s prediction may have elicited hope amidst a disillusioned world population, considering that he has a reputation for giving predictions that often come to pass.

Joshua, having recently reeled out various predictions for this year, reportedly struck a chord, as one of them was said to have come to pass three days after he gave it.

The prediction, THISDAY gathered, had been that he warned against rift, disunity and breakaway in the British Royal Family; and that the recent rumblings in the British royal household were its manifestation.

He reportedly said, “Pray for unity and understanding among the Royal Family – because of what I am seeing.”

Besides, a former Minister of Aviation and vociferous politician, Mr. Femi Fani-Kayode, had claimed in his twitter handle that Joshua had given so many predictions to him that ultimately came to pass.

He said Joshua predicted events about Zimbabwe, Algeria, Sudan and North Korea, and that “to the Glory of God, they all came into manifestation”.

The Coronavirus disease was first reported in Nigeria last month when a 44-year-old Italian working for a supplier company to Lafarge Africa Plc, Ewekoro, Ogun State, was diagnosed of the disease.

He was subsequently quarantined in a Lagos health facility, while the Ogun State Government in turn quarantined no fewer than 28 persons that had had contacts with the Italian.
https://www.nairaland.com/5735435/prophet-t.b-joshua-coronavirus-end
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Keziehenry(m): 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
I pray it com to pass
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by cRobo: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2020
I won't say a word
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by showafrica(m): 8:44am On Mar 26, 2020
This one we never hear of any case today.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Keziehenry(m): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2020
showafrica:
This one we never hear of any case today.
He is one of the prophets that his prophecy normally come to pass. So let's see how this one goes.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Seventy7kings: 8:58am On Mar 26, 2020
undecided
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Seventy7kings: 9:00am On Mar 26, 2020
Do you even know today's date?
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 26, 2020
27th is tomorrow, no cure yet, new cases still rising all over the world. Even if a cure came out today, it's going to take months to get to everyone plus people who don't show symptoms yet. That is why games are being canceled, the 2020 Olympics were shifted to 2021 because they know it will take months to clear not overnight! There is a huge difference in giving a Prophesy and tempting your God!
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Keziehenry(m): 9:42am On Mar 26, 2020
grossintel:
27th is tomorrow, no cure yet, new cases still rising all over the world. Even if a cure came out today, it's going to take months to get to everyone plus people who don't show symptoms yet. That is why games are being canceled, the 2020 Olympics were shifted to 2021 because they know it will take months to clear not overnight! There is a huge difference in giving a Prophesy and tempting your God!
With God, nothing shall be impossible.

5 Likes

Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Tocynone(m): 9:44am On Mar 26, 2020
Maybe 27th March, 2021
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:07am On Mar 26, 2020
I didn't know I was not the only one counting...
God please may this prophesy come to pass in Jesus mighty name Amen.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 10:09am On Mar 26, 2020
grossintel:
He didn't say with medicine! He said it will go just as it came!
I believe it cuz not even medicine can cure a viral infection.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Umueme: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2020
We dey watch. Abi no be tomorrow again??
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Commonsense99: 10:16am On Mar 26, 2020
grin

Why coudnt he have gone to perform his miracle to heal those dying patients in the first place?

So all what he does in Emmanuel TV is make believe huh?
How about his Co Actor per excellence, Chris Oyakhilome, with his Atmosphere for Miracles? Why are all of them hiding from the real patients?

God willing if we survive this pandemic, I wonder which other story they will come up with to continue defrauding their gullible followers.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by McCoy662(m): 10:29am On Mar 26, 2020
Ticket don cut bro grin grin cheesy
Betnaija prophet
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Orubebe01: 10:44am On Mar 26, 2020
let's watch how the whole thing unfold.
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by StrikeBack(m): 10:45am On Mar 26, 2020
Fraudsters in robes
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Bakrabas: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2020
The virus that you didn't even see when it was coming... If you rely on any prophetic prophesy you are on your own.

Let's Pray to God to heal the world... "Allahumma inni a'udhu bika minal barasi wal jununi wal judhami wamin sayyi'il asqàm"
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by mohims(m): 10:55am On Mar 26, 2020
Keziehenry:

He is one of the prophets that his prophecy normally come to pass. So let's see how this one goes.
Very true. The man is truly used by God. I believe in his ministry. I wish I could emulate his simplicity and humbleness
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Hamzaay(m): 10:57am On Mar 26, 2020
Can't wait to see him come up with excuses like that of US elections

1 Like

Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by NinjaMetahuman: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2020
He didn't say which year

He said March 27..
Could be March 27 3050.

Pastors like tb Joshua are clever.

1 Like

Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by slimthugchimee2(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2020
NinjaMetahuman:
He didn't say which year

He said March 27..
Could be March 27 3050.

Pastors like tb Joshua are clever.

What I wanted to say grin

He could easily say he didn't say this year grin
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 26, 2020
grossintel:
2kings 7:1
New International Version
Elisha replied, "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says: About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria."

So anything g is possible bro through God
Re: Count Down To 27th March, Tb Joshua's Prophecy On Corona Virus Disappearance by Validated: 12:55pm On Mar 26, 2020
I am not a member of Synagogue. However, I believe. By tomorrow, March 27th, the Lord God Almighty will send a Westerly wind that will take away the plague. The plague came with an Easterly wind and blew over the earth, so the Almighty God will send it back to where it belongs.

Unfortunately, only those who believe will be saved. Just like like it was in Egypt, everyone who bears the mark of Christ will receve their healing before dusk tomorrow.

Let it be written and let ut be done. For this is given so that the living might know that the Most High rules in the kingdom of men.

(1) (Reply)

How Can Things Return To Normalcy During This Pandemic? Suggestions Needed / I Need Cure For Staph Infection / I Think I Have An STI. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.