Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. (74885 Views)

Anyone Studying In Portugal!!!! / Attention: Nigerians Living And Working In UAE (dubai) / Living And Studying In India- Serious Contributions Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by BJanta: 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2023
Mushroom are you in the house and
reading all this stuff? Let's know who's
a liar between you the gang
talkingabout
high level racism and suffering in
Russia. You must stop hiding, you must
come out and defend your lies
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2023
BJanta:
Mushroom are you in the house and
reading all this stuff? Let's know who's
a liar between you the gang
talkingabout
high level racism and suffering in
Russia. You must stop hiding, you must
come out and defend your lies
Easy bro. I don't think he lied per say, more like exaggerated a little?
Plus, he is talking about his experience in Yakutsk (they are more Asian looking) so his experience might be different.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by BJanta: 5:19pm On Jan 21, 2023
FBS:

Easy bro. I don't think he lied per say, more like exaggerated a little?
Plus, he is talking about his experience in Yakutsk (they are more Asian looking) so his experience might be different.

Thanks for the explanation.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Olawrites: 8:01am On Jan 22, 2023
Upon all the war in Russia right now, someone still has the mind to go study there.
Zelensky Bomb go land your bed no worry cheesy
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Kreemak: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2023
Any update about Russia study visa?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Kreemak: 11:29am On Feb 25, 2023
Kreemak:
Any update about Russia study visa?
I hope the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian war is not affecting life in Russia generally
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 10:45am On Feb 28, 2023
Kreemak:

I hope the ongoing Russo-Ukrainian war is not affecting life in Russia generally
Nah, not really.
Stocking up on locally made stuff and lots of goodies from friendly country = China.
Salaries paid on time
Pension paid on time, was recently increased
Ruble appreciating
Everybody going about their bizdness, mostly anyway.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by 12507: 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2023
Greetings bro, I'd like to message you. Pleasesend your email. Thanks
FBS:

Nah, not really.
Stocking up on locally made stuff and lots of goodies from friendly country = China.
Salaries paid on time
Ruble appreciating
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2023
12507:
Greetings bro, I'd like to message you. Pleasesend your email. Thanks
Greeting boss.
You can message me here for now.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Kreemak: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2023
FBS:

Nah, not really.
Salaries paid on time
Ruble appreciating
Wow. Interesting. Thank you for responding. Please do you know anything about open doors scholarship
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 12:38am On Apr 17, 2023
Kreemak:

Wow. Interesting. Thank you for responding. Please do you know anything about open doors scholarship
Sorry, I am not sure about open doors scholarship.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Kreemak: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2023
maryannasemota:
Hello

I recently got the opendoors Scholarship to study in Higher School of Economics in Moscow. I'm left with Visa application as the border is currently closed.

I will love to know if there are job opportunities for students in Moscow.

Hello. Please can I call you regarding the open doors scholarship. Kindly drop your email or number
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Joseph524: 1:37am On Jun 15, 2023
Kreemak:

no it's not.
At nyla travels and consultant we can help your archive your dream of migrating to Russia.

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Joseph524: 4:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Kreemak:

Hello. Please can I call you regarding the open doors scholarship. Kindly drop your email or number
no border is closed in russia.please stop spreading false rumor.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tonytony208(m): 5:59am On Jul 11, 2023
Joseph524:
no it's not.
At nyla travels and consultant we can help your archive your dream of migrating to Russia.

You want to archive his dream of migrating to Russia?! shocked

God forbid bad thing.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tonytony208(m): 6:01am On Jul 11, 2023
FBS:

Sorry, I am not sure about open doors scholarship.

Please, what are the things to do if I want to migrate to Russia to work and study?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 8:56am On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

Please, what are the things to do if I want to migrate to Russia to work and study?
Migrate to Russia like as in to Canada and/or Australia?
Russia offer a similar program but does not necessarily lead to citizenship and can be slightly "complicated".

"Russian Highly Skilled Migrant Visa
This is a special visa for those in skilled professions who gain employment with a salary of over R1 million. This visa is valid for three years, enables the holder to bypass the temporary residence permit requirement and entitles relatives including spouses, children and parents to a visa".

https://www.expatica.com/ru/moving/

Have you tried applying for a scholarship?

1 Like

Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tonytony208(m): 9:54am On Jul 20, 2023
FBS:

Migrate to Russia like as in to Canada and/or Australia?
Russia offer a similar program but does not necessarily lead to citizenship and can be slightly "complicated".

"Russian Highly Skilled Migrant Visa
This is a special visa for those in skilled professions who gain employment with a salary of over R1 million. This visa is valid for three years, enables the holder to bypass the temporary residence permit requirement and entitles relatives including spouses, children and parents to a visa".

https://www.expatica.com/ru/moving/

Have you tried applying for a scholarship?

No, I haven't. Can I apply for scholarship without getting University admission in Russia first?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 10:48am On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

No, I haven't. Can I apply for scholarship without getting University admission in Russia first?
Depending on the type of scholarship... Like the Federal Government own, it's provides admission and enrolment into a university.

What's your goal?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tonytony208(m): 11:26am On Jul 20, 2023
FBS:

Depending on the type of scholarship... Like the Federal Government own, it's provides admission and enrolment into a university.

What's your goal?

I want to see if I can complete my medical course in Russia and see if I can find a menial job while completing the course.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2023
tonytony208:

I want to see if I can complete my medical course in Russia and see if I can find a menial job while completing the course.
Well that's kinda different from "migration"
Moscow is a mega city and there medical schools available. More expensive but also more possibilities.
Moscow never sleeps.

St. Petersburg, Rostov, Voronezh are also not bad places and if you don't mind very cold areas, Ekaterinburg also another choice.

Just keep in mind that studying does not necessarily lead to citizenship if that is what you are really after.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by tonytony208(m): 12:26pm On Jul 20, 2023
FBS:

Moscow is a mega city and there medical schools available. More expensive but also more possibilities.
Moscow never sleeps.

St. Petersburg, Rostov, Voronezh are also not bad places and if you don't mind very cold areas, Ekaterinburg also another choice.

Just keep in mind that studying does not necessarily lead to citizenship if that is what you are really after.

No, I'm not after citizenship or complete migration. Just to study. Do you think I can get menial jobs while studying in Russia?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2023
tonytony208:

No, I'm not after citizenship or complete migration. Just to study. Do you think I can get menial jobs while studying in Russia?
If you look well you will find though the pay may not be great depending on your lifestyle.

Tip: most people teach English as a side hustle.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by faithodia: 6:16pm On Oct 24, 2023
RUSSIAN GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP

Hi guys, if someone has a bachelors degree already, can they apply for the Russian government scholarship for another Bachelors degree to study in a different field?

Also, does Russian government scholarship accept MBBS students?
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Honlucas: 11:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
FBS:

If you look well you will find though the pay may not be great depending on your lifestyle.

Tip: most people teach English as a side hustle.
Bro I'm considering 4 University to study medicine currently in my finals Microbiology UNN.

1. North Western medical University
2. Kursk state medical University
3. Stavropol state medical University
4. Rostov state medical University.

Pls which will you advise?
I wanna study in Russia medium thought..
I heard if you have Russia language course certificate it can fast track you to get temporary/permanent residency.

How true is this?
Pls reply
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2023
Honlucas:

Bro I'm considering 4 University to study medicine currently in my finals Microbiology UNN.

1. North Western medical University
2. Kursk state medical University
3. Stavropol state medical University
4. Rostov state medical University.

Pls which will you advise?
I wanna study in Russia medium thought..
I heard if you have Russia language course certificate it can fast track you to get temporary/permanent residency.

How true is this?
Pls reply

Getting a russian language course certificate as far as I'm aware, does not fast track anything but the advantage is that you will get to learn the language quicker, which will help in navigating the landscape and country better. Russians tend to like it when foreigners make effort to speak the language.
I've visited all those places/unis and Naija people/Africans dey there but be mindful that Kursk, Rostov are not too far Ukraine. If however you want to to experience a Western Russian vibe, then St. Petersburg (North Western medical University) is a cool place - they call it the Venice of the North and the Paris of the East for a reason.
Stavropol weather aint bad and the people (North Caucasusians) can be friendly too.

Let me know if you have further questions.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Honlucas: 3:13pm On Nov 03, 2023
FBS:

Getting a russian language course certificate as far as I'm aware, does not fast track anything but the advantage is that you will get to learn the language quicker, which will help in navigating the landscape and country better. Russians tend to like it when foreigners make effort to speak the language.
I've visited all those places/unis and Naija people/Africans dey there but be mindful that Kursk, Rostov are not too far Ukraine. If however you want to to experience a Western Russian vibe, then St. Petersburg (North Western medical University) is a cool place - they call it the Venice of the North and the Paris of the East for a reason.
Stavropol weather aint bad and the people (North Caucasusians) can be friendly too.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Brooo I just checked these University tuition are expensive...

I checked Ivanovo state medical Academy and north eastern federal medical University.. it's really cheap..

I'm waiting for the admission process to fully start next year...also can I practice after studying there ?

How is life in Ivanovo and yaskuk?
How much can I earn a month as a UI/UX designer.

Thank you
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 11:19am On Nov 05, 2023
Honlucas:

Brooo I just checked these University tuition are expensive...

I checked Ivanovo state medical Academy and north eastern federal medical University.. it's really cheap..

I'm waiting for the admission process to fully start next year...also can I practice after studying there ?

How is life in Ivanovo and yaskuk?
How much can I earn a month as a UI/UX designer.

Thank you
Tuition fees getting more expensive but would still be "cheaper" compared to other Europeans countries and the US. The experience will be totally different though.

Yakutsk is the coldest city in the world but rapidly developing. Ivanovo is not exactly a major major city so that would explain why tuition fees might be more affordable.

For insights to jobs and salary, check hh dot ru
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Nov 28, 2023
FBS:

Moscow never sleeps.

Can you elaborate more on the bolded please.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 3:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Lukepeter:

Can you elaborate more on the bolded please.
Well, you can study in Russia as long as you want but it does not automatically lead to citizenship. You would need a TRP (Temporary Resident permit), then a PRP (Permanent Resident permit) before you can apply for citizenship.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
FBS:

Well, you can study in Russia as long as you want but it does not automatically lead to citizenship. You would need a TRP (Temporary Resident permit), then a PRP (Permanent Resident permit) before you can apply for citizenship.
Understood bro, I was referring to after study. Like how long can one stay to Job search and that before PRP that would later lead to citizenship.
Re: Living And Studying In Russia-i Need A Serious Contribution Pls. by FBS: 8:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Lukepeter:

Understood bro, I was referring to after study. Like how long can one stay to Job search and that before PRP that would later lead to citizenship.
Russian Citizenship is somewhat "complicated"
Student -> TRP (3 years) /PRP (5 years)
check this link

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

4000 Empty Containers Leaving Nigeria (Picture) / A Moving Filling Station In Dubai Shocks Nigerian Man (Pix, Video) / Nigerian Made Boats That Lagos Government Wants To Buy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.