Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas (917 Views)

Help Me Make Choice Between These Cars / Urgent !!!who Knows What Those White Tapes On Body Of Some Cars Are For / Pls Which Of These Cars Is Most Suitable For Cab - Audi 80, Mazda 626, Passat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Merry Christmas

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2017
We have two Kings ready to tear any road's tarmac.

The baddest AMG and the Rudest Chiron.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:24am On Dec 26, 2017
We also have the Drift and Rev King. The SRT.

Then we have the beast, the machine. The German king. The BMW.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:27am On Dec 26, 2017
The Ford F-150 is here to crush the Ferrari and Mansory's Benz. But then there is a Buffalo on the road who won't let it bully other cars. He he.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by sprinter101(m): 6:30am On Dec 26, 2017
lovely cars
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:32am On Dec 26, 2017
The Lykan can only compete with the Mercedes when we're talking about speed.

The BMW X6 M is another mean German machine. The Mercedes has no chance against it.

This leaves the Lamborghini to win in the game of speed Kings just yet. (spsst!) I heard it's because the Chiron or Agera R or even BMW's Superbike (the S1000RR) and Suzuki Hayabusa ain't here. Don't say I told you though. He he.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by shady16: 6:35am On Dec 26, 2017
Afrikprice:
The Ford F-150 is here to crush the Ferrari and Mansory's Benz. But there there is a Buffalo on the road who won't let it bully other cars. He he.
How dem dey take climb enter this G 6X6
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by biacan(f): 6:36am On Dec 26, 2017
Lovely cars
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:36am On Dec 26, 2017
These cars were all talking about who's fastest until the Chiron arrived.

And I guess you don't know this... The Chiron doesn't smile for nada. He's the baddest beast in the automotive industry.

He's like the Brock Lesnar of WWE. Unbeatable. Undisputed. Reigning. Defending, World's Fastest Car. Until, the Agera R MISTAKENLY broke it's record. Out of sheer luck maybe or the wind resistance wasn't much on the day the Agera set out to beat the record.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2017
These are rear photos from the family of luxury cars. The last big man you see down there is their father.

You can guess their mother from the way they all posed.

Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Afrikprice: 6:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Property Of [url]Afrikprice.com[/url]
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by sonofspada(m): 8:08am On Dec 26, 2017
Just kill me already
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by Trustme2(m): 8:38am On Dec 26, 2017
Which kind of cars are this? I doubt if this whites believe in heaven. Having these luxury is the heaven on earth
Re: These Cars Are Ready To Overtake Every Moving Thing On The Road This Christmas by slimzy28(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
3 grin grin grin
sonofspada:
Just kill me already

(1) (Reply)

Reg 09 Honda Civic For Sale 1.650 Asking Price / Used Golf 3 Car In Ijebu-ode @400k Negotiable, Need To Go ASAP. / thread closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.