Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station (7515 Views)

Meet Mammy Ochefu The Woman Who Started Mammy Market In Soldiers Barracks / NNPC Rewards Bovas For Adhering To N145/litre Fuel Price / Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Prosperity4All: 6:33am On Jan 16, 2018
Iseoluwani:
Let's celebrate this woman seun
This is a fantastic motivation for me coming a the right time too.
Madam Bovas may God Almighty always fight your enemies and shine light onto your part. May His favour gladden all your household even as He elevates you into higher recognition.

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by YOLO1(m): 8:37am On Feb 11, 2018
I still wonder why this is not on the front page. Am beginning to think Nairaland now supports immortality rather than good works and deed. If this were to be Tonto Dike or Big Brother Naija, it would have made front page more than 7 times. At least do this to celebrate someone doing good and to encourage other Nigerians to do good

2 Likes

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by LadyHeaven(f): 9:27am On Feb 11, 2018
grin lol...I just went around liking all "good" posts as Nigerians can't celebrate greatness let's start from ourselves...

Move to fp mods, I know its not BBN, snakes n ladders, or Celebrity pictures but w@ it is is better than the aforementioned... Happy Sunday
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by zenith4biz(m): 9:07am On Feb 24, 2022
I saw that this organization is still selling fuel at the official rate, I did little research and it led me here. I celebrate the grace of God upon the life of the owner and Management of BOVAS. May God continue to strengthen them and put smile on their faces and they did to Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by zenith4biz(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2022
Laslasticlacla mynd44 seun
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by Iseoluwani: 9:45am On Feb 26, 2022
LadyHeaven:
grin lol...I just went around liking all "good" posts as Nigerians can't celebrate greatness let's start from ourselves...

Move to fp mods, I know its not BBN, snakes n ladders, or Celebrity pictures but w@ it is is better than the aforementioned... Happy Sunday

Lalasticala
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by marsman: 10:19am On Mar 05, 2022
Bovas has writyen her name in Gold. She will.never be forgotten for good in the history of fuel scarcity
Re: The Woman Behind Nigerians Smile -ceo Bovas filling station by delpee(f): 8:59am On Jun 03, 2023
May BOVAS and it's owners plus staff be forever richly blessed from generation to generation. Amen

I learnt that they're still selling at the old rate (PMS) at stations where they still have fuel because they say they're selling old stock.

These are the kind of people who deserve to win national awards. Unfortunately, it's often not so in Nigeria. sad

Mama BOVAS will always be the queen of the hearts of the masses. Their prayers for her will be answered by God's grace.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Here Is The List Of Countries Using Opay / Lagos’ ICT Cluster Takes Off, Targets $10bn Revenue / Instaforex - Instaforex.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.