Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) (24730 Views)

All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) Loan Approval SMS, Real Or Genuine? / Propose Catfish Farmers Association / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:16am On Dec 26, 2017
THE RABBIT FARMERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAFAN) INAUGURAL MEETING HELD AT THE L. DA VINCI BAR, IBESE IKORODU, LAGOS NIGERIA TODAY (SATURDAY) 16TH DECEMBER, 2017.

3 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:17am On Dec 26, 2017
order of the meeting

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2017
registration of ID cards for members that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2017
it's not easy at all.... all thanks to our exco'

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Rafan first ever meeting in Nigeria.

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:22am On Dec 26, 2017
Members from different parts of the county. great job sires

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:24am On Dec 26, 2017
end of the first Rafan meeting in lagos state Nigeria. we're moving rabbits business forward. join us @fynestboi @lala

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:26am On Dec 26, 2017
signed by the National Secretary- Ojogbon Abimbola Omoseebi.
God bless you sir. ����
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 8:44am On Dec 26, 2017
1. Share of rabbits marketing, as your ID can be verified, buying and selling rabbit would be come easy, if there is advent of exporting, provided you meet the required weight, you will get a percent of the exporting right

2. Improved rabbit breeds, and access to available technical know how: Better breeds can be collectively imported, and shared among members, In advent of the association supporting research in our universities, you shall have access to the recommendations and technical knowledge accrued

3. Retraining and retraining on recent progress in rabbit management

4. Benefits from government support

5. Benefits from private investors

6. Cooperative society which can assist you in expanding your farm

7. Support of every member

8. chapter from all states in the country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by sunbreaker: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:
THE RABBIT FARMERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAFAN) INAUGURAL MEETING HELD AT THE L. DA VINCI BAR, IBESE IKORODU, LAGOS NIGERIA TODAY (SATURDAY) 16TH DECEMBER, 2017.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
.I pitty for most Nigerian with all these rubbish,government does not know if u are exist.Now u form association ;u registered under government and anytime u fail to remitt tax, government will chase after u for the business that can not feed ur family.Then u will blame government,u are the Architect of ur misfortune.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2017
sunbreaker:
.I pitty for most Nigerian with all these rubbish,government does not know if u are exist.Now u form association ;u registered under government and anytime u fail to remitt tax, government will chase after u for the business that can not feed ur family.Then u will blame government,u are the Architect of ur misfortune.

your own personal view, it's business, am ready for every good / bad side of my chances. thanks for the advice.

#Rafan must grow

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Readwarn(m): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Nice Logo smiley
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:33am On Dec 26, 2017
Dem dey chop rabbit?

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by grin88(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by OmoOshodi(m): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Ok
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by slawomir: 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
nawa o
association for rearing of rabbit again?

Dyt:
Dem dey chop rabbit?
rabbit meat sweet anyhow
I remember during holidays in the village how we used to hunt for rabbit holes. dig the holes and smoke them until they either die or ran out

not until one very December. I almost lost my hands
the rabbit ran out of the hole and I grabbed it with my hands and the rest was history
the guy standing close to me was holding a sharp cutlass and he gave me a deep cut in an attempt to kill the rabbit with the cutlass

o boy that was the first time I realized that our vain abi arteries is fuckkingg white. blood was rushing out of my hands and they rushed me to hospital

Christmas was hell for me that period
up till now I nor dey near rabbit not to talk of the hole

18 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:34am On Dec 26, 2017
Okaycheesy

4 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Dem dey chop rabbit?
no they worship it

6 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:36am On Dec 26, 2017
sod09:
no they worship it

So they decorate it with your private part hair?

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by credid(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:

your own personal view, it's business, am ready for every good / bad side of my chances. thanks for the advice.

#Rafan must grow

U can do it witout involving govt, who at d end of d day would want to exploit u ppl witout conscience

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by anochuko01(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
until I'm given reasons for these kind of meetings, I'll keep on hating them.
next would payment of every kind of levy after you must have paid a ransom for joining em.
one of the killers of entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by hotspec(m): 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:
Members from different parts of the county. great job sires
This pictures shows these member's are not happy about the meeting. from body language perspective

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by chukkystar(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
If you find market for rabbit u don blow cos those creatures can born anyhow, even rat dey learn work
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Playz(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
rafan cheesy
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Dem dey chop rabbit?
is lyk u live in pluto

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by 9japrof(m): 11:39am On Dec 26, 2017
The only downside to this is when you as a rabbit farmer refuse to join the association due to personal and business reasons and they end up using the police to intimidate you.

All I see is bunch of opportunists who hurriedly formed this association to amass wealth for themselves, ranging from government subventions, to monthly and annual taxing from members to aid from international NGOs.

My Personal view though

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Jerace95: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
sunbreaker:

This Association is not subject to tax from government.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Webman007: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2017
Every Business Associations have their positives, as a business owner regardless of the downside, it's better to join one of those and work on the sides of the positives.

FOR RAFAN and any other business owner in here, Our cut price Website design offer for your business is still available....A Trial will convince you.
Merry Christmas and HappyNew

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by PeaceGord: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Stupid association.

So I'm rabbit farming In Enugu and have to fly a plane to attend the useless meeting.

Each time.

Absolute thrash.

Lagos is not Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:42am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:

So they decorate it with your private part hair?
really...are you this dull

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Fatherly: 11:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Rabbit meat is Delicious..
I Ate lot of it when I was young and afterward play with the bones like toys...ahh that's a good memory lol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) / First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) / YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.