Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) (24737 Views)

All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) Loan Approval SMS, Real Or Genuine? / Propose Catfish Farmers Association / Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by aAK1(m): 11:49am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
sod09:
really...are you this dull

That's gonna be a sacrifice to restore your lost sensesss
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by aAK1(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
PeaceGord:
Stupid association.

So I'm rabbit farming In Enugu and have to fly a plane to attend the useless meeting.

Each time.

Absolute thrash.

Lagos is not Nigeria.
this is because you are myopic in nature. you cant see beyond your small farm in Enugu. i have noting to do wit this association. but i can bet u in the next three to 5 years i will be producing a lot of things from the by product of rabbits
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by grin88(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
sod09:
no they worship it
killer punch
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Exmay(m): 11:51am On Dec 26, 2017
PeaceGord:
Stupid association.

So I'm rabbit farming In Enugu and have to fly a plane to attend the useless meeting.

Each time.

Absolute thrash.

Lagos is not Nigeria.
But Enugu is Nigeria abi

too much hatred on this page...
I don't believe joining an association is compulsory if you don't want to. Why can't we just be progressive for once in this country?

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:

That's gonna be a sacrifice to restore your lost sensesss
grin grin
E pain am
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Dyt(f): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2017
sod09:
grin grin
E pain am

You think
grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by sod09(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2017
grin88:
killer punch
don't mind the stupid gal Jare imagine the dumb question grin
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:
1. Share of rabbits marketing, as your ID can be verified, buying and selling rabbit would be come easy, if there is advent of exporting, provided you meet the required weight, you will get a percent of the exporting right

2. Improved rabbit breeds, and access to available technical know how: Better breeds can be collectively imported, and shared among members, In advent of the association supporting research in our universities, you shall have access to the recommendations and technical knowledge accrued

3. Retraining and retraining on recent progress in rabbit management

4. Benefits from government support

5. Benefits from private investors

6. Cooperative society which can assist you in expanding your farm

7. Support of every member

8. chapter from all states in the country

So how do other rabbit farmers join the association. Please give us a contact number. Good first move!
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Like other associations different state chapters can be formed. This is great!!
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by jamesibor: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
sunbreaker:
.I pitty for most Nigerian with all these rubbish,government does not know if u are exist.Now u form association ;u registered under government and anytime u fail to remitt tax, government will chase after u for the business that can not feed ur family.Then u will blame government,u are the Architect of ur misfortune.

Ignorance is bliss.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by HAH: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
chukkystar:
If you find market for rabbit u don blow cos those creatures can born anyhow, even rat dey learn work
can rabbit not be classified as bush meat ? Since people love bush meat delicacies no be to just kill them and roast it like they do and supply restaurants
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by David160(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Enjoy the photo taken from Twitter yesterday wink

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by QuestionMark910: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
HAH:
can rabbit not be classified as bush meat ? Since people love bush meat delicacies no be to just kill them and roast it like they do and supply restaurants
Tell them.Disgruntled elements. Bodi dey pain them say because other people dey find way to comot from this hard times. IBB+ International Bad Belle
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jerace95:

This Association is not subject to tax from government.

but the members are

5 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by seguno2: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:
Rafan first ever meeting in Nigeria.

In Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 1:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:
THE RABBIT FARMERS ASSOCIATION OF NIGERIA (RAFAN) INAUGURAL MEETING HELD AT THE L. DA VINCI BAR, IBESE IKORODU, LAGOS NIGERIA TODAY (SATURDAY) 16TH DECEMBER, 2017.

Everything has an association in Nigeria and it comes with levies to feed the "Chairperson". Military officers' wives association, Police wives association, Table water producers' association, Iron sellers' association, Rabbit farmers association, etc. You go to higher institutions, Associations! Associations!! Associations!!!

Why?

/
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Mznaett: 1:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Dem dey chop rabbit?
This your question get as e be... lol
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by yasolan(m): 1:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
I thought I was gonna see some rabbits angry
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Simulator(m): 2:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
yasolan:
I thought I was gonna see some rabbits angry
to come deliver speech or what??
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 2:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
PeaceGord:
Stupid association.

Each time.

Absolute thrash.

Lagos is not Nigeria.

nope. we have chapter in each states also. I can share our minutes about the last meeting on the creation of states chapters in our different state.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 2:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Exmay:

But Enugu is Nigeria abi

too much hatred on this page...
I don't believe joining an association is compulsory if you don't want to. Why can't we just be progressive for once in this country?

God bless you sir... am not even forcing anybody to join us. just awareness campaign about rabbits rearing in commercial level.

rabbits meats is superb

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 2:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dyt:
Dem dey chop rabbit?

good question.

1. It is one of the best white meats available on the market today.

2. The meat has a high percentage of easily digestible protein.

3. It contains the least amount of fat among all the other available meets.

4. Rabbit meat contains less calorie value than other meats.

5. Rabbit meat is almost cholesterol free and therefore heart patient friendly.

6. The sodium content of rabbit meat is comparatively less than other meats.

7. The calcium and phosphorus contents of this meat or more than any other meats.

8. The ratio of me to bone is high meaning there is more edible meat on the carcass than even a chicken.

9. Rabbit meat with the many health benefits does not have a strong flavor and is comparable to chicken but not identical.

10. Rabbits are one of the most productive domestic livestock animal there is. Rabbits can produce 6 pounds of meat on the same feed and water as the cow will produce 1 pound of meat on the same feed and water.

culled- Google

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
anochuko01:
until I'm given reasons for these kind of meetings, I'll keep on hating them.
next would payment of every kind of levy after you must have paid a ransom for joining em.
one of the killers of entrepreneurship in Nigeria.

smiles.... nobody is forcing you to join. just creating awareness for rabbits rearing in big scale and the benefits of eating rabbits in our immediate environment.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
sunbreaker:
.I pitty for most Nigerian with all these rubbish,government does not know if u are exist.Now u form association ;u registered under government and anytime u fail to remitt tax, government will chase after u for the business that can not feed ur family.Then u will blame government,u are the Architect of ur misfortune.

Dont mind them. Its joblessness that is worrying them. Most of them are backyard farmers with like 10 rabbits and they are forming associations. Something that cannot be a source of income in the real sense.
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 3:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:

your own personal view, it's business, am ready for every good / bad side of my chances. thanks for the advice.

#Rafan must grow

You better go and look for a real job and stop living under the illusion of agric being the next crude oil. All this archaic crude subsistence farming can never be a real source of income except u have a destiny to be poor.
Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
madgoat:

You better go and look for a real job and stop living under the illusion of agric being the next crude oil. All this archaic crude subsistence farming can never be a real source of income except u have a destiny to be poor.

smiles.... noted

agribusiness still the best sir, you can start with 2 rabbits (male/female). and feeding them with kitchen waste.

just think about it sir.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by Yhemit(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
madgoat:

Dont mind them. Its joblessness that is worrying them. Most of them are backyard farmers with like 10 rabbits and they are forming associations. Something that cannot be a source of income in the real sense.

The discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life.

2 Likes

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:

The discovery of agriculture was the first big step toward a civilized life.
Most impoverished nations rely on exporting agric produces while developed nations export industrialized products. Cocoa farmers in Ivory Coast are so poor, yet the companies abroad that buy their cocoa and turn it to chocolate and other products make a fortune. Do the maths... Stop living in an illusion.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by madgoat(m): 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yhemit:

smiles.... noted

agribusiness still the best sir, you can start with 2 rabbits (male/female). and feeding them with kitchen waste.

just think about it sir.
God forbid, i dont have a date with poverty. Besides we have reared rabbits in the past. All this backyard farming u guys do and deceive urselves with thinking its a sustainable source of income. May God help us in Nigeria. Its because of lack of readily available white collar jobs that people /youths deceive themselves with backyard farming. Thats how fish farming people were deceiving everyone with backyard farming some years ago. May God open the eyes of youths to see the truth and stop following illusions. If backyard farming is a sustainable source of income, then those in the villages will be millionaires and not living in poverty.

1 Like

Re: Rabbit Farmers Association Of Nigeria (RAFAN) Meet In Lagos (Photos) by petishegzy(m): 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
Will the association help in selling the rabbits too because the market is not favourable

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Water Melon Farming ( A Money Spinner) / First Potato Harvest From Kaduna & Vicampro Partnership. (photos) / YOUNG TRAINEE FARMER'S INITIATIVES W.A.B.I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.