Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) (37081 Views)

Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine Celebrates 5th Anniversary (Pictures) / Regina Daniels Covers Viviam Lam Glamour Magazine (Pictures) / Juliet Ibrahim Covers Vivian Lam Glamour Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Photoshopped image
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
This nose ring is a huge turn off for me. spits
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by mikool007(m): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jiang:
This nose ring is a huge turn off for me. spits
i was just about to say that, very huge turn off
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Puzzypleazer: 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
If I tell una, no born ugly people like efe, una no go hear. See this one done get more contracts than efe because if her beauty
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by cooldude62(m): 5:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
This magazine needs an editor.

Imagine, even on the Cover Page, they couldn't spell 'SUPER' correctly

Further reading of the magazine shows that it needs to be scrapped....in their write-up about Wizkid and Davido, they refer to both artistes as 'rappers'....

Who is the clown responsible for such a shoddy job?

You are absolutely correct. Was thinking same when I saw your comment.
How can you compare 2 people and talk about 'richest'? Haba.
Anyways, wishing the publisher luck.

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by shomutuski(m): 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
anytime I open any toss thread, nah just to look Bobbi commot
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by okonja(m): 8:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na who dey chuk dis babe sef undecided cool
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 9:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
She no that fine, she’s just yellow. I like chocolate girls.
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Brushless: 9:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
The girl wah! Ehhnn.
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
embarassed i hate this harlot hag
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 7:11am On Dec 27, 2017
This old lady again. She would have been more attractive to me if st this age and level she is more into humanitarian service and/or things that benefit the society other than flaunting her body on pages of magazines and on Internet. I know celebrity worshipers and ass lickers will not like this, but who cares
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by DaudaAbu(m): 7:29am On Dec 27, 2017
lakhadimar:
dis girl try. she has gotten so many deals after the BBN show

where is Efe sef?

christmas Partying with Uriel

1 Like

Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by salesforce: 8:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Oh
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:11am On Dec 27, 2017
safarigirl:
This magazine needs an editor.

Imagine, even on the Cover Page, they couldn't spell 'SUPER' correctly

Further reading of the magazine shows that it needs to be scrapped....in their write-up about Wizkid and Davido, they refer to both artistes as 'rappers'....

Who is the clown responsible for such a shoddy job?
Always complaining, your akporoko and ITK is in a whole other level.
It might interest you to know that David and wizkid are actually rappers.
Ignorant people like you think rapping is all about fast paced rhyming words while rapping is all about poetic expressions of urban lifestyles, street poetry and a whole lot of other things. If you listen to Davido 's ft meekmill or wizzy's latest song, you'll know both rap sing a lot .
Stop ITK, when you know nothing!
Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

Always complaining, your akporoko and ITK is in a whole other level.
It might interest you to know that David and wizkid are actually rappers.
Ignorant people like you think rapping is all about fast paced rhyming words while rapping is all about poetic expressions of urban lifestyles, street poetry and a whole lot of other things. If you listen to Davido 's ft meekmill or wizzy's latest song, you'll know both rap sing a lot .
Stop ITK, when you know nothing!
you that has repeatedly been found out as being bereft of knowledge of anything?

You are not worthy to even quote me, talk less correct me. Rappers indeed....shift abeg

2 Likes

Re: Tboss Covers Vivianlam Glamour Magazine (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:30am On Dec 27, 2017
safarigirl:
you that has repeatedly been found out as being bereft of knowledge of anything?

You are not worthy to even quote me, talk less correct me. Rappers indeed....shift abeg
But still way more knowledgeable than you'll ever be.
If you doubt me,simply look up what a rapper means , and shame yourself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

B-Red Reacts To Father, Dr. Ademola Adeleke’s PDP Primary Election Victory / Zlatan Gifts His Girlfriend, Davita A Benz As She Turns A Year Older / Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.