Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi (76494 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by madgoat(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
So this Paul Okoye is so short angry
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by banre(m): 5:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
i must blow!!!
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by saltoftheearth: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by firo08(m): 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:
That slim babe tho. Lemme just give her additional 2yrs before I strike.

kiss
lol olosho for man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by smulti(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
yrex01:
I'll also make it ishAllah !!!

Allah has nothing to do with this

there is no correlation BTW religion and entertainment

you have to chose one
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Ejomax77(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Money o... locate me in 2018
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
hmm
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Davido's daughter getting beautiful every day.
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by miniziter(m): 6:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:

kiss

Let me chance you by doing catch them young.
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by miniziter(m): 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Are those girls Paul children?
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by KELVINXY: 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why is it that Paul's lips looks like Blackface embargo lips undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
miniziter:

Let me chance you by doing catch them young.
Now, this is for you.

1 Share

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by olasco18(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
davido is coming to visit me too tmrow...haters go hug transformer.....
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by everlymoore86(m): 8:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Some people are having feel of heaven on earth.
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by maamisco(f): 8:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:

kiss
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by oluwasegun007(m): 8:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
All I can see is the interior.... Money must come...
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
[quote author=smulti post=63630339]

you have to chose one [/quote
inshaAllah means if Allah wills
he is d one dt determines if one will be successfull by blessing ur hustle or not,so we pray that if he wills,he should make it possible.
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by iamteegee(m): 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
JasonScolari:

kiss
If I catch u with my sis ehn
Tonyo
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
iamteegee:

If I catch u with my sis ehn
Tonyo
Oh, she's your sister?

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by yrex01(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
smulti:

you have to chose one
ogbeni I don't seek for ur opinion.. Leave me n my prayer !!!
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by ezeagu(m): 12:08am On Dec 27, 2017
Kenzico:
Chineeekeee!!

That HD tv can Forsee into the Future!

shocked shocked Oluwa biko bless me o!

1 Like

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Kseafresh: 12:36am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Soundecided What should we do with the pictures
fry them undecided
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Benekruku(m): 12:44am On Dec 27, 2017
Paul has started loosing weight!

Business gone bad
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by preselect(m): 4:30am On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:

kiss

some people have given her additional 2 weeks grin

#SurviveBuharisEconomy

Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by ELdaar55(m): 4:43am On Dec 27, 2017
I JUST PRAY HE RECONCILE WITH HIS BROTHER COME 2018...
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by iamteegee(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:
Oh, she's your sister?
She's my bleepmate
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Ejytex(m): 4:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
JasonScolari:
May Jah bless your hustle bro. cool
Amen IJN and u 2
Re: Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi by Ayobami7(m): 7:37am On Jan 16, 2019
德英国加

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rania Youssef To Face Trial For Wearing Revealing Dress. Photos / Naira Marley And Kim Oprah Flout Social Distancing Rules, Hold Concert In Abuja / Phyno Visits Davido's Home In Atlanta USA - (pics/vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.