Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,204 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React (33600 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / 2019: Nigerians Say No To Buhari’s Re-election Bid…cite Herdsmen Killings, Other / "Peter Obi Campaigning For 2019" Nigerians React To Peter Obi Platform Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by PapaBrowne(m): 2:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
You think that a refinery is a two bedroom flat that you can build in few months, the poverty development party killed all our refineries over their sixteen years of misrule and you expect Buhari to get them working under three years? You must be joking. Even Mr Dangote has been building his own for close to ten years now, yet we don't know for sure when he will finish it.

Why are you telling lies?? Dangote started the EPC stage of construction of his refinery under Jonathan’s Government in 2013. It’s not even up to 5 years. So stop the lies.

I don’t expect Buhari to get anything working. He is only capable of destroying stuff. He has never built anything. So no I don’t expect him to fix anything.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by chronique(m): 2:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
9jakohai:

Well...according to this leaflet here 650,000 barrels per day by 2030, half of that capacity ie 330000 BPD on opening in 2019.

the leaflet:https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/assets/pdf/nigerias-refining-revolution.pdf

You even have a better understanding than most of these people bandying 650k bpd by 2019. That being said,at 330k BPD,you aren't getting 330k BPD of PMS. From that figure,dpk,ago,PMS,aviation fuel,would come out.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by paulynpen(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
9jakohai:
Well , he is joking....

1.Dangote is scheduled to come on line by 2019. Whether it would meet our deficit of 20-70 million liters of PMS is another matter.

2.The modular refineries are not ready yet.

3.We need to deregulate...and Adeshina's oga does not want to deregulate...and assuming PDP wins in 2019...they too won't deregulate.
Then we must look for alternative. We must vote them out. Vote out PDP, vote out apc . let's look for a fresh alternative
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by BrotherBlood1: 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
# OurMumuStillContinues #1999 : Fuel Scarcity. #2000 : Fuel Scarcity. #2001 : Fuel Scarcity. #2002 : Fuel Scarcity. #2003 : Fuel Scarcity. #2004 : Fuel Scarcity. #2005 : Fuel Scarcity. #2006 : Fuel Scarcity. #2007 : Fuel Scarcity. #2008 : Fuel Scarcity. #2009 : Fuel Scarcity. #2010 : Fuel Scarcity. #2011 : Fuel Scarcity. #2012 : Fuel Scarcity. #2013 : Fuel Scarcity. #2014 : Fuel Scarcity. #2015 : Fuel Scarcity. #2016 : Fuel Scarcity. #2017 : Fuel Scarcity. #2018 : Fuel Scarcity. #2019 : Fuel Scarcity. #2020 : Fuel Scarcity. #2021 : Fuel Scarcity. #2022 : Fuel Scarcity. #2023 : Fuel Scarcity. #2024 : Fuel Scarcity. #2025 : Fuel Scarcity. #2026 : Fuel Scarcity. #2027 : Fuel Scarcity. #2028 : Fuel Scarcity. #2029 : Fuel Scarcity. #2030 : Fuel Scarcity.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by pressplay411(m): 2:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ezeakanobi:
From this uselessly lying government that is led by a man that has been lying and blaming since 1977

By now they ought to know we don't believe jack they say except what we see.
This APC govt won't learn. That's why Lai and Adesina will continue to be misinformation conveyors.

To begin to list their failed promises is a task I don't even have the energy for.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by histemple: 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Nigeria has never exported fuel. What we export is crude oil.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by ajl: 2:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Because Dangote is building a refinery, you guys are having mouth.

Isn’t it a terrible shame that you guys(a whole federal government) cannot even repair a single refinery and yet one individual can build a whole refinery with his hard earned money.

This is the worst government in Nigeria’s history. They have nothing to show for 3 years of misrule so they look for things others have done and begin to lay claim. When they feel Dangote is not thier friend, EFCC will suddenly remember that his refinery was built on fraud or forgery or some other thing they can’t explain.

Apparently most Nigerians are too lazy to think. In an ideal world government don't have business running refineries. That's not the business of government. You probably should have asked why the previous government with the largest windfall from high oil earning still failed to revamp the refineries. Ask why your Nigerian businessmen who were issued with licences to build refineries failed to build one except one now been built by Dangote. Nigerians are unproductive and they expect some magic. What have you all contributed to make the country great rather than steal and robb each others future. You all should roll your sleeves and get to work. That's what people of great nation do. But you will rather sell your birth right to some dubious politicians. You are all getting what you deserve for fostering a culture of deception. You all ain't seen nothing yet. Until you rid yourselves of saboteurs among you. Nothing good will happen.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by jamace(m): 3:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
When agenda fail, propaganda become a ready tool.
Femi well done o.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by MichaelSokoto(m): 3:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
d problem is dat pdp is neva an option, dats jez d dillemma we find ourselves in dis con3 undecided

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by ajl: 3:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
paulynpen:

Then we must look for alternative. We must vote them out. Vote out PDP, vote out apc . let's look for a fresh alternative

But where are the fresh alternatives. The supposedly good people are too scared to come out. And the youths who are supposed to take advantage of their number are largely unserious.

I am damn sure If a new youthful individual come out to ask for support from people of his age group to form a political party, it's the same set of people that will start crucifying him/her. Can any of you contribute ordinary N100 to support the political aspiration of an individual who come out to form a new political party to get rid of these old politucians.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 3:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
jrusky:

When I saw this thread I just laughed and think of better thing to do with time but suddenly i stumbled on your comment. Pls I want you to try and get life pls because Nigerians did not vote your Lord to come and be apportion blames but to correct the error on ground pls give me one good reason how and why apc should be voted in come 2019 pls just one reason

Your case is a serious one that need help. So I will advise you kindly seek help because the 16 years national anthem in your mouth no longer move people so reset your upstairs network to look things in more clearer way ok. If Adesina like let him say 2030 or20100 whichever or whatever all I know is apc as a party will die the way it came.
I don't have the time to exchange banters with you or anybody else on this issue, vote him out in 2019 "if you can" and vote in a magician that can turn Nigeria to Dubai in a minute with your dwindling revenue and scanty treasury, while you are at it, don't forget to make sure people like Dasuki, Oke , Olojeme, Mama peace, Andrew Yakubu, Dieziani, Ibori, Mr IB himself e.t.c have a front row seat and easier access to the CBN vault. Bye
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:

Why are you telling lies?? Dangote started the EPC stage of construction of his refinery under Jonathan’s Government in 2013. It’s not even up to 5 years. So stop the lies.

I don’t expect Buhari to get anything working. He is only capable of destroying stuff. He has never built anything. So no I don’t expect him to fix anything.
OK, fine. He just woke up one sweet Monday morning in 2013 and, called his bank manager, withdrew 14 billion dollars and started building the refinery just like a one room apartment? no feasibility studies, no designing, no bureaucracy, no contractual agreement? straight out of his dreams to the site. Well done.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Charly68: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Aaaah !thank God am born again I would have made a negative declarations but this people should keep quiet because their lies don't fly again..
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by chukuli(m): 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
madridguy:
In Sai Baba I trust.
buahri must go
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by ajl: 3:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
I don't have the time to exchange banters with you or anybody else on this issue, vote him out in 2019 "if you can" and vote in a magician that can turn Nigeria to Dubai in a minute with your dwindling revenue and scanty treasury, while you are at it, don't forget to make sure people like Dasuki, Oke , Olojeme, Mama peace, Andrew Yakubu, Dieziani, Ibori, Mr IB himself e.t.c have a front row seat and easier access to the CBN vault. Bye

Nice post. Obviously a bulk of Nigerians do not know how bad the country situation has got. They are expecting some magic to turn around the ills of several decades of neglect and corruption within just 2 years, and in mono-economy that depend only on oil export. These people ain't getting it. Until each individual start by adding value to that economy.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Teenaira: 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
I can only believe this if liar sorry Lai Mohammed says it. Femi should just tell Lai to tell us.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by debolayinka(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
madridguy:
In Sai Baba I trust.

You were on leave all these while? 'Cause I haven't seen you scream your Sai Baba chant for some days.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by cyborg123(m): 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
BUHARItesticles:
grin grin grin, By the time APC is done with their game plan, Nigerians will plead to eat crumb.
Madridguy, Ngene and Sarrki are finding their job difficult. Human side of Buhari means we may suffer until we turn zombies but God forbid. Buhari must go, but I'm afraid our youths are too lazy to act. If 1million youths occupy ASO villa for 7 days, that dementia dictator will faint.
Hardly do you see someone's testicles working against him. cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Igolasko: 3:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
We all know the truth that been a President press secretary or personal assistant is a licence in Nigeria to talk without truth substance.
How do we believe this agent of liars? When all the promises his boss promised Nigeria none were fulfilled. EVERY year building a new refinery nothing happens to that ..We are in the greatest season of pms scarcity and someone still counting on Dangote in 2019 which yet to come on board?. Haba! How realistic is the promised of his rice to the masses? We are tired of these propaganda. Enough is enough.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by madridguy(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sai Baba dole ni tongue How Christmas over there?

debolayinka:

You were on leave all these while? 'Cause I haven't seen you scream your Sai Baba chant for some days.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by frank042: 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
You think that a refinery is a two bedroom flat that you can build in few months, the poverty development party killed all our refineries over their sixteen years of misrule and you expect Buhari to get them working under three years? You must be joking. Even Mr Dangote has been building his own for close to ten years now, yet we don't know for sure when he will finish it.
wat xactly is ur point?
Dint he know d economic situation before campaigning wit a litre of petrol for N50
Yes the poverty development party destroyed the refinery and maintain pump price at N87
Now oga howmuch is a litre of petrol in your area?pls argue with ur sense
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Jlow2: 3:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
our brothers frm d east warned us in the 60s, instead we joined d caliphate to kill dem,in 2015 dey warned us of the impending danger,now see wer we re,dis d worst xmas in history of naija, lag-jos 18k,lag - onitsha 15k,i wonder the faith of our western brodas ,cos dey re not happy with the buhari govt,and dey hav been sidelined in pdp
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Olukolade1: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
thunder fire your useless mouth
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by deomelo: 4:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
PapaBrowne:
Because Dangote is building a refinery, you guys are having mouth.

Isn’t it a terrible shame that you guys(a whole federal government) cannot even repair a single refinery and yet one individual can build a whole refinery with his hard earned money.

This is the worst government in Nigeria’s history. They have nothing to show for 3 years of misrule so they look for things others have done and begin to lay claim. When they feel Dangote is not thier friend, EFCC will suddenly remember that his refinery was built on fraud or forgery or some other thing they can’t explain.

Old man, you sat here for 16 years and never mentioned anything about the dead refineries your PDP uncles wrecked and neglected while they looted every budgeted kobo for refinery repairs, in fact you jokers were busy shouting GEJ till 2019, now you woke up from your self-induced coma to cry about 3 years misrule that's actually doing ten times better than the looting, stealing 16 years of PDP that left us with nothing but a battered economy, continued darkness even after budgeting and looting $20 billion power fund, death trap roads, and bridges, battered health care nd education system, grossly diversified economy and so on. this is why we can not take your lying hypocrites and anti-Nigerian elements seriously because you rejoice at a malfunctioning Nigeria and play sad and bitter at a progressing Nigeria.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission the second largest single refinery in the world.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission the largest petrochemical plant in Africa.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission the largest fertilizer plant in Africa.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission the largest Gas plant in Africa.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission 12,000 MW power plant.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will commission 1,100kms of subsea pipeline infrastructure.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Nigeria will start exporting petroleum products and earning foreign exchange in return.

Regardless your unhappiness per the fact that Nigeria will not be importing or exporting petroleum products by 2019, by the same 2019, Dangote redinery complex will create hundreds of thousands of jobs include hundreds now in India under training to run and manage the refinery.

See, all you and your type can do is hate, be bitter and disgruntled but you can not stop Nigeria's progress and advancements.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by nairaman66(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari is making mockery of the Yoruba race through Adesina and Lie Mohammed!! grin
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by Sirjamo: 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
frank042:
wat xactly is ur point?
Dint he know d economic situation before campaigning wit a litre of petrol for N50
Yes the poverty development party destroyed the refinery and maintain pump price at N87
Now oga howmuch is a litre of petrol in your area?pls argue with ur sense
My points are:
1. Return crude oil price to an average of 110 USD per barrel
2. Ensure production of 2.2m b/pd
3. Make sure their is 65billion dollars in reserve
4. Give me sixteen or six years
With all this, if Nigeria experience any hardship under Buhari, I will never support him for a minute more, talk less of defending him. I do not hate President Jonathan, in fact , I voted for him in 2011, but when he had all the resources, goodwill and time, but chooses to blow everything, what then do you expect from me? Praise him? Hell no, am way much more objective than that boy.
I agree with your assertion that Buhari/ APC over promised in their campaign, but considering the circumstances now, only God can do better

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by deomelo: 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2017

Massive Dangote Refinery loading.

KEEP CALM

We are almost there.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by emenezer(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Foolishness redefined.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by deomelo: 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2017

800 Nigerians Sponsored by Dangote Group Departs India to Study Refinery Operations

As part of its plan to commence the Dangote Petrochemical refinery in 2018,Dangote Group has sent its first batch of management trainees to India.

The 50 engineers will gain expo training and capacity building on the technicalities, models, and framework of the refinery, by world class experts and professionals.

Some of the trainees who spoke to Proshare WebTV, were excited that they will be part of the team that will design, construct and drive the operations of the Dangote petrochemical refinery.
For them it was a landmark and history in the making, as they will be pioneers of what will emerge as the single largest refinery in the globe..

According to Mr Mohan Kumar, Director Human Capital Management & Project Support, the objective of the “training scheme” is geared towards building the Nigerian talent, improving the core competence of the trainees and exposing them to the latest technologies in the petrochemical industry.

Mr Kumar particularly noted that the Group was in partnership with an Indian company, that will also equip the Nigerian trainees on design engineering.
Also speaking Engr. Mansur Ahmed, Executive Director Stakeholder Management and Corporate Communictaions said the 1-year training programme for all the engineers ,will give them an opportunity to understudy the functionalities of refineries in India.
The Dangote Petrochemical Refinery, with an earmarked production capacity of 650,000bpd is to be located in the Lekki Free Trade Zone, Lagos.
Valued at about $14bl the refinery which will comprise the petrochemical and fertilizer plants, when completed will change the landscape of the Nigerian economy.
It is an ambitious project of the Dangote Group, that is determined to address the socio-economic challenge of perennial “ long fuel queues” in the nation.

http://webtvng.com/news/507.html

Young and talented Nigerians jetting off to India to Study Refinery Operations while sour losers, sad and pathetic anti-Nigerian elements and ipob clowns cry and yell on the internet.

Greatness is here because this is not your 16 years of PDP failure, incompetence, looting and stealing and lack of progress.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by emmie14: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sirjamo:
Labour pains in vain. Abortion would have been better.
Re: Femi Adesina: "No More Importing & Exporting Of Fuel By 2019". Nigerians React by expozey(f): 4:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Activeman391:
This is a very strong comment..i wouldn't like to import but not to export is bad business for the country.
My sentiments exactly. Was probably a slip of tongue. Nigeria has to move from being just a consumer nation to one that produces and exports of locally made goods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obasanjo: Buhari Will Call Me 'Sir' Till I Die. I Made Him Win 2015 Election / Ibrahim Taiwo Promoted To Major-General By Army / Communique Issued By South Eastern Governors After Meeting In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.