Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. (2099 Views)

Please Help, He Has Refused To Refund My Money / Bet9ja Has Finished Nigerians With Lies, They Are FAKE, SEE PROOF / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by Princefrankie1(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2017
For over weeks now, I have been trying to withdraw my winnings from my bet9ja online account, but I keep seeing error message: "Account Information do not match with user details"

This is same account I have been using for years to withdraw funds. I have checked and my account details are same with my bank details. So where is the error emanating from? I have sent mails, Tweets, yet no reply.

I have decided to close down the account and leave the money for them. I can't risk staking with them anymore with their shabby customer care service.

What if I win a very huge sum someday and an issue like this comes up? Who will resolve it? Who will I complain to? Or perhaps I will have to travel to their headquarters to lay my complaints? Is that how it ought to be?

I can't entrust my money with a betting company with no customer care service. It's suicide.
Re: After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by jurist21(m): 12:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Princefrankie1:
For over weeks now, I have been trying to withdraw my winnings from my bet9ja online account, but I keep seeing error message: "Account Information do not match with user details"

This is same account I have been using for years to withdraw funds. I have checked and my account details are same with my bank details. So where is the error emanating from? I have sent mails, Tweets, yet no reply.

I have decided to close down the account and leave the money for them. I can't risk staking with them anymore with their shabby customer care service.

What if I win a very huge sum someday and an issue like this comes up? Who will resolve it? Who will I complain to? Or perhaps I will have to travel to their headquarters to lay my complaints? Is that how it ought to be?

I can't entrust my money with a betting company with no customer care service. It's suicide.
it is not about tweeting
have you called customer care before putting up a post here?
not email I mean call!
I had same issue once, I placed a call and they resolve it in just an hour. except it 5k u won and u want to let it go.
call them and get it resolved immediately
Re: After 2 Weeks, Bet9ja Has Refused To Pay My Winnings. by bedfordng(m): 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
why do you keep posting this . in one of the thread you created, I told you to contact their customer care and tell them to.update your account . do that to resolve your issue . they have upgraded their withdrawal features.this is why you are getting such issue.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Make Money From Recharge Cards And Cable Subscriptions / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.