Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos (47030 Views)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpeyong Welcome Their First Child, Alexandra / Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong's White Wedding Photos In Switzerland / Asuquo Ekpenyong: Meet Nela Duke's Husband-To-Be & Commissioner In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Sparklettunes1: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Check out these lovely photos from the wedding introduction of former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke‘s daughter, Nela, which took place on Saturday, December 23rd.

Nela is engaged to her fiance, Asuquo Ekpenyong who is currently the Commissioner for Finance in Cross Rivers state.

See more photos from their wedding introduction:

https://peachessence.com/check-out-photos-of-donald-duke-daughter-nela-wedding-introduction/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by pyyxxaro: 12:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fresh fish undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by sonofanarchy(m): 12:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
dissapointed

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by sirthisthickkal: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
The last pics.. Is she laughing or trying to turn to a vampire? undecided

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by FunkyAlhaji2015: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why do handsome men and beautiful women always give birth to not so good looking children

114 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by yarimo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
The last picture thou undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I expected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Sparklettunes1: 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
hmm congrats;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

4 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by tstx(m): 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Her teeth in the last pic tho..

2 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
d gal is ugly, too slim ,nothing good 4 her body self. angry

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by simplemach(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Big man parols

4 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Atiku2019: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Congrats
Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by tstx(m): 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jesse01:
d gal is ugly
I'm guessing your sister is more beautiful

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Words and opposite

7 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by hopilo: 3:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Him go break the girl.

5 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by simplemach(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jesse01:
d gal is ugly

And even at that, him still fyn pass the gurl to me

3 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by pol23: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Full teeth...
Her stature and and smile doesn't look Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by adisabarber(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Teethylayo grin

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
tstx:
I'm guessing your sister is more beautiful
my sistas fyne pass dis gal 5000ximes

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Virus777: 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
This girl worwor die!!!! Ewoooo!!!!

See teeth ehh!!!!

12 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Judolisco(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oga oh aye le o, kai Donald duke no b lyk dis na lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by phranklyn92(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
She's fine...NOT!!! grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by safarigirl(f): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I unexpected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.
Otedola is a fine man and his wife is beautiful, their children are supposed to be good looking

20 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by matrix199(m): 3:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
Utterly disappointed. Even men who aren't particularly good looking give birth to cute daughters. Otedola comes to mind. Knowing Donald Duke as a handsome man, I unexpected his daughter to be extremely beautiful, but sadly she is the antithesis of beauty. The girl looks like a horse - a malnourished one at that.

You aren't god you know.

When you point a finger appreciating someone, your four other fingers are pointing at you in self appreciation.

When you point a finger condemning someone, your four other fingers are pointing at you in self condemnation.

You have to be perfect to mock others.

30 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmm...I'm kinda surprised this is Donald Dukes daughter undecided

8 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by tstx(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Spasmic:
Close your eyes and imagine how ur children go look like

9 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by directonpc(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rich ati rich

4 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by tafabaloo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wetin concern me for this kind hot afternoon wey I dey queue for fuel .

3 Likes

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by skare: 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Potential Cross River state governor in the nearest future.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by VivaDeAngelo(m): 3:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is funny how some of you are talking nonsense about a human created by God.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nela Duke And Asuquo Ekpenyong Wedding Introduction Photos by precious1967(m): 3:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
birds of d same feather.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soludo Visits Nnamdi Kanu In Prison (Photos) / Prince Mustapha Audu Sharing Cheese Ball (Photos) / Another ESN Commander Has Taken Over - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.