Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items (17927 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Macgreat(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

Must he gift publicly or do so where witnesses will carry the news home?

The best kind of giving is public giving

Remember, Jesus saw what everyone gave.

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by potterdon: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wonderful development the church should endeavour to keep doing things like this just like old times

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Tugsramm(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
NEIGHBOUR:

If investigated, Apostle must be looking at a very well endowed woman with the way he did his face!!!
lol. Just knw d thunder dat wil strike u is stil waiting 4 order frm God

1 Like

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
thats really commendable. he should extend auch gesture to people like dimple129 to ease her bitterness

Augustap
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by AntiWailer: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Even companies give staff Xmas bonus from the money the Staff help them make.

It is the same business venture
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by pat077: 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Workers getting dividends of their tithing
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by BornAgainMay: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
If he has been doing it like this

There won't be freeze
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by zerojinx(m): 12:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

So is it Apostle Johnson Suleiman that posted it on nairaland

Bros give yourself small brain and stop looking for unnecessary fault...
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by frankkad(m): 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

Nothing is hiden under the sun. He preached openly and whatever things he's doing is openly. Give to others as God bless you. Only gratefools don't appreciate. He appreciate members and workers and they're grateful!!!
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by NothingDoMe: 1:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
dahunsy:

Why didn't Christ feed the multitude in secret or perform all the miracles recorded in the holy Bible in the secret....some people will just open their mouth and ooze out generational stupidness
You talk well my sister
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by reality17(m): 1:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
IYADARA:
Dear Lord, open my eyes to see who to genuinely bless this season...

Dear Lord, thank you for answered prayers, because You said that my helper will know no peace until I am blessed. Thank You so much for I am located by IYADARA, and I know You will bless me through her. AMEN.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by scobyy2007: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

We blame him for the news coming to public notice na.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by paxonel(m): 1:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Freeze where are you o
Freeze will certainly commend him for this. This is not tithe
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by BuhariNaWah: 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
CandidSeeker:

Dividends of Freeze & Otobo issues.

Will you keep kwayet!
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Promismike(m): 1:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

can u guys be pleased at all!!! He gave u complained. He didn't give you complained.

Na wa for un!
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rubbing Peter to pay Paul
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
No story here lol. He's just giving their money back to them
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Psalmsquare(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
#Giving Preached, Giving Practiced.....!!!
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by linearity: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lighthammer:
And now some unscruplous and wisdom devoid earthlings will be spewing trash

i know they wont like this

good gesture man of God

Make I waka pass, nothing dey here.

Even MMM dey pay sometimes and even made more people richer, that ‘fit’ does not mean that, it was not still a Ponzi scheme and that the vast majority of contributors where left poorer.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Arckeen: 1:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Abeg leave d man!
psucc:

Modified
The level of quotes, some seasoned with insults for this Christmas because of this post is amazing. I am not surprised that Nigeria is where it is because once a leader you are always right.

But it is not true.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by jaxxy(m): 2:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Freeze where are you o

He gifts them from his personal money or church acc? If its church acc it sbud state the church did so or else its is illegal

Promismike
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by ufuosman(m): 2:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Season of showing love
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Veraatabeh(f): 2:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Shut up there!

You that is giving secretly, how many lives have you affected positively.

Respect this man of God, because his ministry is doing well.

Lest I forget....

psucc come closer let me tell you something.

Just come

lol leave dat mad guy alone
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by AngelicBeing: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
emeijeh:

Shut up there!

You that is giving secretly, how many lives have you affected positively.

Respect this man of God, because his ministry is doing well.

Lest I forget....

psucc come closer let me tell you something.

Just come

tongue

1 Share

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Twik: 2:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:

Modified
The level of quotes, some seasoned with insults for this Christmas because of this post is amazing. I am not surprised that Nigeria is where it is because once a leader you are always right.

But it is not true.

you are a big fool! is because of stupid, wicked people like you that nothing will ever work.. the works of Jesus was it done in secret! , when he fed the multitude did he do it in secret, most of times he ends with this " go and spread it out to the world " .. The pastor is simply Showing the world the good works of the church.. so that wicked people like you, daddy freeze can die in shame! ... God forgive me for cursing.. but fools like this can't be ignored.. I am sure you are not a Christian. but listen and listen well.. The Church of God shall flourish, and you plus your usless co hots + the devil your engineer cannot do anything about it.. Die in shame! fool
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by gigan123: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Why must it public on social media
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by mildflame: 2:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Freeze where are you o

Freeze de O! dis frolicking MAN jus de use una de shine, Freeze de above dat level
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Daddy Freeze and his herd right now grin

1 Share

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Some people will come and say why are they taking pictures meanwhile they themselves have NEVER helped a person in need. Pictures or no pictures grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How brands celebrate Easter / The Mightiness Of God’s Name / Back From The Dead: 300 Years Old Body Of A Saint Girl Opens Eyes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.