Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items (17932 Views)

Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns Drummers And Other Church Workers / Apostle Johnson Suleman Gifts His Cook Of 10 Years A New House (Photos, Video) / Apostle Suleman Gifts Man $1000 To Secure Accommodation In Ghana (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
davo80:

http://globalexcellenceonline.com/2017/12/yuletide-gesture-apostle-suleman-gifts-church-workers-staff-n11m-food-items/

Oga apostle, There's no need for this. Just call in ur members n show them where the Bible says that tithe should be paid widows, orphans, fatherless, levites, motherless, foreigners who have no land.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by romme2u: 4:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
IYADARA:
Dear Lord, open my eyes to see who to genuinely bless this season...

u neva see me tongue
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by ZickoZick(m): 4:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pls learn 2 celebrate with people that have the heart 2 give gifts it's not easy as u think n it takes only the heart of God 2 give out gifts without expecting retures.#ReceiveGrace2BaGiver#
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rebuke:

undecided

Later na Una go still dey complain say pastor dem no dey help d less privileged........

Whereas, itz jxt bcus itz hasn't been publicised.....

Weda yhu give privately or secretly, what matters is d intention behind d giving. And God alone knows that Cus he sees deeper within.

Bishop David Oyedepo for instance, has done a lot of charity works unannounced.

Well, who cares? If God isn't complaining who ar yhu to complain? Park well.

The pastor Suleiman should just show his members where the Bible said that tithe should be paid to widows, orphans, fatherless, levite, motherless, foreigners who has no land. Then the job is done, they will be no poor person in his entire ministry.

And also if Oyedepo wants to make heaven, he should also
show his members where the Bible said that tithe should be paid to widows, orphans, fatherless, levite, motherless, foreigners who has no land. Then the job is done and he won't land in hell..

If they both continue to lie n Deceive their members for several decades, then they will get a VVVIP treatment in hell.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by mechanics(m): 5:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good gesture.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Ccdavies(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
psucc:
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

Must he gift publicly or do so where witnesses will carry the news home?

Modified
The level of quotes, some seasoned with insults for this Christmas because of this post is amazing. I am not surprised that Nigeria is where it is because once a leader you are always right.

But it is not true.

Na you and daddy freezee or what have you go still say e never use tithe help anybody... No hate tho but allow them CU's they know why its being made public. Oh yak ndi.oo
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by kaymical(m): 9:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Rebuke:

undecided

Later na Una go still dey complain say pastor dem no dey help d less privileged........

Whereas, itz jxt bcus itz hasn't been publicised.....

Weda yhu give privately or secretly, what matters is d intention behind d giving. And God alone knows that Cus he sees deeper within.

Bishop David Oyedepo for instance, has done a lot of charity works unannounced.

Well, who cares? If God isn't complaining who ar yhu to complain? Park well.
abi o, some people are just too negative to be positive
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by sharpwriter(m): 12:55am On Dec 27, 2017
IYADARA:
Dear Lord, open my eyes to see who to genuinely bless this season...

Mere poo... make I drop my number?
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by Nobody: 1:49am On Dec 27, 2017
psucc:
I hate the way some Nigerian Pastors behave. Even when they read the bible and preach/interpret the passage, they still contravene its provisions.

Must he gift publicly or do so where witnesses will carry the news home?

Modified
The level of quotes, some seasoned with insults for this Christmas because of this post is amazing. I am not surprised that Nigeria is where it is because once a leader you are always right.

But it is not true.
He didn't publicize it but the media team did on Facebook. The Bible isn't completely against giving in the public but the motive behind it.
Re: Christmas: Apostle Suleman Gifts Church Workers, Staff N11m & Food Items by psucc(m): 11:00pm On Jan 12, 2018
Ccdavies:

Na you and daddy freezee or what have you go still say e never use tithe help anybody... No hate tho but allow them CU's they know why its being made public. Oh yak ndi.oo
Da owo ama onyong edi. Di tang suk iko

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are Hebrews Really Black People ? / The Mightiness Of God’s Name / A Song Only People That Attend Nigerian Churches Can Relate To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.