Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,205 members, 7,842,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) (30052 Views)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Three Soldiers Killed, 8 Others Injured In Gunfight With Boko Haram (photos) / Market Demolition: No One Died, Says Okorocha; Lies, My 10-yr-old Son Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by ZionJay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tugsramm:
rip .posture be lyk sey he won play ball

He probably wants to pass the ball to you so that you can......... grin
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by igahdavid(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
It happened yesterday morning
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
RIP to the dead
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Ezumakingsley(m): 1:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
My broda weda filing statn or acident scen rip to the death and may God help us.

Chuukwudi:
Ike gwụrụ!
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by joenor(m): 2:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na wah... frankly speaking.... is it that the country shut off crude oil, that we have to buy it for struggle to buy fuel... if there was enough in all station I don't think this would have happen, maybe it should have sha... RIP to those that could not make it, and for those that with injury, quick recovery.
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Karlovich:
it shall never be well with the dullard. buhari you must perish for all the suffering Nigerians are passing through. useless cow dung burukutu drinking gworo chewing bastard son of Fulani goats
ipig ranting there. na buhari say make dem get accident? tiny brain you've got
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by bleskid: 2:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
ProsperOkec:
According to a Facebook user
u.dont even know to post news rubbish Fulani man oryenshi sad
ProsperOkec:
u.dont even know to post news rubbish Fulani man oryenshi
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Godsonkemz(m): 3:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Amateur blogger. Next time while reporting try to find out the full detail
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by pedo360: 3:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
I know the area, that is around NNPC mega station between New artisan and emene road. So the cars were among those on the queue
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
God pls protect us for the remaining part of the year. Rip to the
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baawaa:
This is an accident scene,no filling station,no jerry cans
The filling station is by the right, it's NNPC Maga station, you don't see Jerry cans because they won't sell to you if you have one, before you tag it fake news why not wait for someone who leave around that area to confirm its fake.
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Akonimohate12: 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tank God am not from did country..

Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 6:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baawaa:

Nnpc mega station don’t sell to people with gallons you must buy with your car or motorcycle
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
I HOPE U GUYS WILL QUE UPAT ADORATION GROUND ON 31NIGHT WHERE MBAKA WIL TELL U GUYS GOODLUCK IS BAD LUCK.....BUHARI IS THE MESSIAH
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by bedspread: 9:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baawaa:
This one weak me oo.. I didn't see fueling station
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by Ehisod(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
ProsperOkec:

I smell clickbait nothing to show any fuel hustle related activity. Peope self. Rubbish.
Re: One Died, Others Injured In Enugu While Trying To Buy Fuel (Disturbing Photos) by ProsperOkec: 6:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
bleskid:
u.dont even know to post news rubbish Fulani man oryenshi sad u.dont even know to post news rubbish Fulani man oryenshi
Mynd44 .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don Wani Was Wike's Point Man, He Climbed On Dead Bodies Into Power – Rivers APC / Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Showdown In Ekiti As Fayose Mobilises Okada Riders,nurtw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.