Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student (28278 Views)

A Female Nigerian Student's Luxurious Room Leaves People Astonished / Nigerian Student Laments As Her Sexual Harasser Becomes Her Project Supervisor / JAMB's Snake: Nigerian Student Disgraced Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Junker007: 12:56pm On Dec 29, 2017
same old crap almost everytime. We don't encourage creative thinking that brings good ideas that in turn brings income, all we do is compete.
blogging even if u dont know what to blog or how to :- go and copy paste
and op go dey feel important
i tire for naija sha.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by blingxx(m): 1:06pm On Dec 29, 2017
AlphaStyles:
u forget bet9ja ooo grin
Abi yahoo.... Most naija students are scammers now... The lazy ones sha

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Mozenge1: 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
Yahoo is the key, Yahoo is the Key, boys started with Laptops and end up with Millions Yahoo is the Master key

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by blingxx(m): 1:07pm On Dec 29, 2017
nwakibie3:
op u forgot bet9ja grin grin

the only means u can become a millionaire over night grin grin
What about those wey dey "sashe"
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by blingxx(m): 1:08pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mozenge1:
Yahoo is the key, Yahoo is the Key, boys started with Laptops and end up with Millions Yahoo is the Master key

U talk yrue
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by ezugov2008(m): 1:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
Nice write up. Even tho most students have resulted to bet9ja as a means of making money
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by PotatoSalad(m): 1:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Having a calling/Pastopreneur

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by fellownigerianz(m): 1:17pm On Dec 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
[b]Not really, as a girl, you can make money as a student via so many means;

hmmmm
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Massob: 1:21pm On Dec 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Not really, as a girl, you can make money as a student via so many means;

Through Modelling

Ushering

Making of small chops

And em em em.....

Use ur tongue to count your teeth grin

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2017
Mozenge1:

I dey find person wey go introduce me to yahoo business
I get laptop
Core I7
Help a bro
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by tayecrypto: 1:33pm On Dec 29, 2017
cryptocurrency biz can make you a millionaire in a month
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by twaintoy(f): 1:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
You have a facebook account with 300 friends and you want to earn cool #700 daily with it?
Not ponzi, not MLM, it's absolutely a facebook advert sharing business. Call or whatsapp me on 09099156830
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by MARGIELA(m): 1:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
Please advice Nigerians in SA how to make money legally, your Boo-hurry boys are f#cking us right in the pussy down south here..
damn,these developers
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by AiiVee(m): 1:46pm On Dec 29, 2017
How does ushering job works oo cos me im interested
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by iykepromotions: 1:47pm On Dec 29, 2017
Domain Flipping. Though many Nigerians don't know about this. a little google search will help you more.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by cutedharmee: 1:51pm On Dec 29, 2017
@ op u forgot farming. It also pays
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by pxjosh(m): 1:52pm On Dec 29, 2017
Learn a skill e.g graphic design and join freelance platforms. Thank me later.
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by pxjosh(m): 1:53pm On Dec 29, 2017
iykepromotions:
Domain Flipping. Though many Nigerians don't know about this. a little google search will help you more.
I'd like to talk with you
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by chukwumnedum: 2:02pm On Dec 29, 2017
op did you leave out youth empowerment (bet9ja) on purpose.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by sucess15: 2:09pm On Dec 29, 2017
It is all about getting your own personal website and making money with it
Yes you will receive money every day in US dollars for each person that visits the website even when you sleep through your own personal website, I will help you connect the website to foreign affiliate accounts, You can make unlimited money everyday..
Am a Master in any thing that deal with HTML & CSS, PHP, Java script, Xml, python ,Ruby, Tomcat,Xammp and wamp server, coding, Programming, App building including Android App and Apple ios, Social Network website like pinterest, Woo commerce like Amazon, Bulk Sms Website, Music and video Blog like YouTube, and the like.We will sucessfully handle all that kind of work. We will also help you to connect your website with Foreign affiliate accounts, Money will land into your account in Naira dollars and Pounds sterling if anyone visits the website... We also sell Google Adsense Account of All countries At cheap Price We also deal in contracted services, in Nigeria and all over the world.
Call or WhatsApp 090-3310-4134 to get your Work done.
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Buffalo2(m): 2:12pm On Dec 29, 2017
No 2 on point. I survived on photography @Ilorin back in the days. At times I even forgot to ask for school fees from home. I used fototek Ilorin den
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Holuu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 29, 2017
tayecrypto:
cryptocurrency biz can make you a millionaire in a month
Like you are now...

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by ayoyonet(m): 3:13pm On Dec 29, 2017
Thanks
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 29, 2017
pxjosh:
Learn a skill e.g graphic design and join freelance platforms. Thank me later.
Freelance sites? As competitive as hell.
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by HeyCorleone(m): 4:19pm On Dec 29, 2017
folakemigeh:
Not really, as a girl, you can make money as a student via so many means;

Through Modelling

Ushering

Making of small chops

And em em em.....

Use ur tongue to count your teeth grin

From modelling they enter prostitution. We know how that works.

1 Like

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 29, 2017
CallMeNJay:
And no mention of Freelancing
Lazy OP
He did mention freelancing. Re-read number one.
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by dipori: 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2017
online bet is also an avenue to make money
Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by faithogiga(m): 4:57pm On Dec 29, 2017
Honestly, this Digital generation is the best time to make money so well.

Youtube, spotify, itunes gives a paycheck to these artistes, there are platforms for all creatives to make money also.

You have to get a digital skill - graphic design, web design, motion graphics, video editing, content development, social media management, animation and co. The good thing is that I am from the info and resource sharing part of the planet. I got PREMIUM resources on everything that I have mentioned which you can have for FREE.

You can learn with 3 methods - Books, videos (courses, not random youtube videos and online written tutorials), I got stuff on the first 2. Dive in and pick the ones you are interested in.

http://activeation.com/8HnW - web design courses- HTML, CSS and Javascript

http://activeation.com/8IXY - web design books

http://vializer.com/BoAM - PHP and Mysql beyond the basics.

http://vializer.com/BnUD - PHP for beginners

http://activeation.com/4Cm1 - Graphic design videos

http://activeation.com/4mct - Adobe after effects training

http://activeation.com/4Ciw - Graphic design books

http://activeation.com/3abJ - Photoshop duotone course.

http://activeation.com/8JeD - Understanding how to use facebook for business - for Digital marketers/social media managers and handlers.

Re: Ways To Make Money Genuinely As A Nigerian Student by Penboy: 5:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
CallMeNJay:
And no mention of Freelancing
Lazy OP
Yeah, paid my house rent. Re you still into it?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model / 35 Common Equations In Chemistry That You Must Know / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.