Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,337 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model (28193 Views)

What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? / Geography Vs Urban & Regional Planning: Which Should He Go For? / 7 Types Of Punishments We Had In School We Can Never Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Forget Everything that Geography taught you about the Solar System Model. Forget that model you have in your head, Earth Revolves around the Sun, but not really in the fashion shown on books.

I will present a common-sense model that makes perfect sense.

We are special, we are a crown jewelry of the Milky-Way Galaxy of this Universe.

Stay Tuned!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by daremiarchs(m): 8:54am On Jan 05, 2017
Eez OK.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Jafar1: 8:57am On Jan 05, 2017
sitted and waiting
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Following
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by fabre4: 9:16am On Jan 05, 2017
hmmm
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 05, 2017
Take water-melon and cut it into halves. We will use just one half for your visualization. That flat side, I feel is where we live on. All oceans, plants, animals, human beings, mountains, valleys, rivers our sky scrappers are on that flat surface. Ocean tides now make sense, Earth is flat on the side we reside but round on the backside. Ocean tides are magnetic pulls as earth swirls slowly round the solar system.

I will design the model of Earth that makes more sense. We are living on a Planet that only makes sense if its the shape of half water melon, a product of collision. I have a link about a Journal in 2016 which proves that Earth is a product of collision. http://www.thefinancialexpress-bd.com/2016/02/07/14358

But I can assure you, we are special. We are the jewelry of the solar system.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 05, 2017
Look at the crack on the walls of your house. It makes sense only if the Earth is rotating anti-clock wise. And look at space, and the relative movement of clouds in the sky, the Earth moves Anti-clockwise from West to East.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 05, 2017
following master smiley smiley smiley
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Jesuspikin8: 12:13pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Forget Everything that Geography taught you about the Solar System Model. Forget that model you have in your head, Earth Revolves around the Sun, but not really in the fashion shown on books.

We are special, we are a crown jewelry of the Milky-Way Galaxy of this Universe.

Stay Tuned!
You do realise that Geography is a science right? Meaning most of its postulates arised from years of systematic processing of facts and data gathered from careful study, observation et al

I commend your work, but asking us to set on fire the foundations of the Geo-rized word is a bit calling it too far. And yes, the "common-sense" model you boast about appears contradictory except you throw logic to the wind.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 05, 2017
Jesuspikin8:
You do realise that Geography is a science right? Meaning most of its postulates arised from years of systematic processing of facts and data gathered from careful study, observation et al

I commend your work, but asking us to set on fire the foundations of the Geo-rized word is a bit calling it too far. And yes, the "common-sense" model you boast about appears contradictory except you throw logic to the wind.

I understand what you are saying. But why are we so afraid that generations of scientifically established facts is about to be aimed at me. I am doing a thorough research, one that is dissent to everything we are told. Be it in religion or science. I think our concern should be the truth.

Truth does not necessary has be 100% science proven, although my discovery shows that it makes more sense to consider it, so I will try to ask us all to be patient.

I have spent several decades supporting the idea that the Earth is spherical, well, it is not.
I have spent a whole life reading that the Earth is just one many billions of planets in the universe, Yes I believe but there when I look up into the sky, it seems to me that Earth is Center of our Universe and that the planets and Sun, Moons etc, moves around the Earth. The Electro-Magnetism connects the enter solar system together and spins them around the Earth. Consider the Earth as the nucleus of the Solar system. As it is in the solar system, so it is to the atomic level. In atoms, nucleus is center. On the solar system instead of the SUn as nucleaus, replace that with Earth. It makes more sense. We do not have to believe but ponder on it.

I will provide a video of the model that I think makes sense, using Cosmic Background, Gravity, movement of planets. Even the crack on your wall will show that Earth moves slows anti-clockwise from West to East and as the Earth moves around, it hurls all planets around it include the sun and moon, all of them at diverse speeds of rotation based on their distance, mass and other constants. It will actually proof why the speed of light is constant and while aerial flights appear the way they are.

The Earth surface we live on is flat, we can nor argue that, we see it as flat with mounts, rivers, oceans etc, something not exactly but similar to cutting your water mellon in halves. We reside on the flat bumpy surface. Its a jewelry of the solar system.

Everything makes sense using this model, I am not asking you to believe but at your quiet time, ponder on it. I do not believe it, I am just saying it makes perfect sense.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Jesuspikin8: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
OK. Following patiently with as much as an open mind as I can.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Every day you go to church and the Bible mentions many verses that Earth is center of the universe and you even sing about Sun going down in the evening and rising up in the East. The Sun moves in relation to Earth, Sun isnt stationary, it moves around Earth.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 05, 2017
I cant believe how much we have been programmed by both science and religion to even disbelieve something we see with our eyes. If planet Earth is round, the Oceans will spill over when it revolves, the Empire State Buildings and Giant sky scrappers will fall off when facing sidewards or downwards while Earth is rotating. Its common sense, gravity is too weak to hold such structures to the Earth ground. It makes more sense is Earth if a flat surface or semi-circle rotating on its axis while revolving slowly and Sun and other planets and moon, revolving faster than Earth.

Example is that of someone with 9 strings all tied to balls at the end, turning at 360 degrees, the balls at the end of the string will move faster while the person holding the string rotates in circular motion. The string this time doesnt exist but electromagnetic pull defines the orbit. And since this looks much like an atom, it makes more sense when you say as it is above, so it is on earth.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
I cant believe how much we have been programmed by both science and religion to even disbelieve something we see with our eyes. If planet Earth is round, the Oceans will spill over when it revolves, the Empire State Buildings and Giant sky scrappers will fall off when facing sidewards or downwards while Earth is rotating. Its common sense, gravity is too weak to hold such structures to the Earth ground. It makes more sense is Earth is a flat surface or semi-circle rotating on its axis while revolving slowly and Sun and other planets and moon, revolving faster than Earth.

Example is that of someone with 9 strings all tight to balls at the end, turning at 360 degrees, the balls at the end of the string will move faster while the person holding the string rotates in circular motion. The string this time doesnt exist but electromagnetic pull defines the orbit. And since this looks much like an atom, it makes more sense when you say as it is above, so it is on earth.

Sounds convincing tho. But science made us believe that if it were flat, then we would see the end of the earth. Meaning our ships and motor boats would fall at the earth's edge. Also, there would be no reason for sunset and sunrise, as the sun would shine on all areas at the same time since its a flat surface.

Try getting a geographer to explain better to you. Are you trying to tell me something that is being taught for ages to the whole world is wrong. One thing is, before an observation or theory can be approved, it would have undergone all the necessary checks and balance. Scientists are not fools now.

Meanwhile, the earth is Oval not Round.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
Victurh:

Sounds convincing tho. But science made us believe that if it were flat, then we would see the end of the earth. Meaning our ships and motor boats would fall at the earth's edge. Also, there would be no reason for sunset and sunrise, as the sun would shine on all areas at the same time since its a flat surface.

Try getting a geographer to explain better to you. Are you trying to tell me something that is being taught for ages to the whole world is wrong. One thing is, before an observation or theory can be approved, it would have undergone all the necessary checks and balance. Scientists are not fools now.

Meanwhile, the earth is Oval not Round.

If you follow my threads, you will know that I am a core research scientist with competence in Astro-Physics and major in metaphysics. I know Geography but this is beyond Geography of landscape, much of the Geography of space is what science presented to Geographers. Geographers dont go to space. It is astronauts. So, the gist is that the model we have been taught for ages IS A LIE or Government intentionally lied to us. Listen, today I realize why the entire establishment never wanted Trump's Presidency. Trump knows Earth is shaped like half of a water melon. The earth rolls clock-wise, pulling all planets, the sun, the moon and the entire atmospere along with it.

Trust me, look at the wall at your home. The cracks are always in such a way that the house and by large Earth is rotating clockwise. Look the night sky, the cloud is moving in such a way that it shows our Earth is spinning clockwise. The Earth is the Center of the Universe even with our naked eyes.

Regarding the Ocean surface curvature, I have a telescope, you can buy one at Konga for 50k, then go to the beach, by the way, I own a house on beach of the Atlantic Ocean at Lekki peninsular. I have observed the ocean and I see no curve. The curvature you see with naked eye disappear with telescope. Its end of your line of sight. Its all lies. The Earth is nucleus all other revolves around it like electrons. It makes more sense cos even if you look at the cosmic microwave radiation background is is everywhere in the universe and science doesnt know the center and they say Earth is nothing great, that we are mere nothingas humans. Well, Bible states very well that Earth is center of universe and sun moves around it. And we even say, "when sun goes down"

Earth is center of the universe, crown jewelry of the universe. Christianity scores big here. Visualize the half of water mellon, with mountains on the flat surface, trees, houses. The planets and the sun around it at varying distances. Thats where we are. We are special, Humans are special creation.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you follow my threads, you will know that I am a core research scientist with competence in Astro-Physics and major in metaphysics. I know Geography but this is beyond Geography of landscape, much of the Geography of space is what science presented to Geographers. Geographers dont go to space. It is astronauts. So, the gist is that the model we have been taught for ages IS A LIE or Government intentionally lied to us. Listen, today I realize why the entire establishment never wanted Trump's Presidency. Trump knows Earth is shaped like half of a water melon. The earth rolls clock-wise, pulling all planets, the sun, the moon and the entire atmospere along with it.

Trust me, look at the wall at your home. The cracks are always in such a way that the house and by large Earth is rotating clockwise. Look the night sky, the cloud is moving in such a way that it shows our Earth is spinning clockwise. The Earth is the Center of the Universe even with our naked eyes.

Regarding the Ocean surface curvature, I have a telescope, you can buy one at Konga for 50k, then go to the beach, by the way, I own a house on beach of the Atlantic Ocean at Lekki peninsular. I have observed the ocean and I see no curve. The curvature you see with naked eye disappear with telescope. Its end of your line of sight. Its all lies. The Earth is nucleus all other revolves around it like electrons. It makes more sense cos even if you look at the cosmic microwave radiation background is is everywhere in the universe and science doesnt know the center and they say Earth is nothing great, that we are mere nothingas humans. Well, Bible states very well that Earth is center of universe and sun moves around it. And we even say, "when sun goes down"

Earth is center of the universe, crown jewelry of the universe. Christianity scores big here. Visualize the half of water mellon, with mountains on the flat surface, trees, houses. The planets and the sun around it at varying distances. Thats where we are. We are special, Humans are special creation.

Quite interesting observations. I concur with you to some extent tho, Perhaps due to my little knowledge on physics. You'ld make a good researcher.

1 Like

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by eghuan1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

If you follow my threads, you will know that I am a core research scientist with competence in Astro-Physics and major in metaphysics. I know Geography but this is beyond Geography of landscape, much of the Geography of space is what science presented to Geographers. Geographers dont go to space. It is astronauts. So, the gist is that the model we have been taught for ages IS[b][/b] A LIE or Government intentionally lied to us. Listen, today I realize why the entire establishment never wanted Trump's Presidency. Trump knows Earth is shaped like half of a water melon. The earth rolls clock-wise, pulling all planets, the sun, the moon and the entire atmospere along with it.

Can you explain what branch of science is metaphysics? Or how is metaphysics a science?

3 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
eghuan1:

Can you explain what branch of science is metaphysics? Or how is metaphysics a science?
Yes, If you study physics in the University, you have an option of studying MetaPhysics on MSc. otherwise, you need a PGD before you can study it. In essence, it is a branch of physical science called physics.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Victurh:

Quite interesting observations. I concur with you to some extent tho, Perhaps due to my little knowledge on physics. You'ld make a good researcher.
I forgot to tell you that we can not go to the edge of the planet, you know why ? GOVERNMENTS BANNED access to Antartica, you cant go there. They know what is there. Now, it makes sense why American Businesses and Government behave the way they do. And they mean it when they say they are the greatest country on Earth. Russia knows the truth too. Only if the everyone knows that this system is about divide and control.

4 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by eghuan1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
Yes, If you study physics in the University, you have an option of studying MetaPhysics on MSc. otherwise, you need a PGD before you can study it. In essence, it is a branch of physical science called physics.

I studied philosophy in the university and metaphysics is one of the four branches or parts of philosophy. Others are epistemology, logic and Ethics.

Metaphysics deals with what is beyond the physical such as mind, spirit and soul.

I Wonder how physicists will be dealing with the ideal of mind and soul.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
eghuan1:

I studied philosophy in the university and metaphysics is one of the four branches or parts of philosophy. Others are epistemology, logic and Ethics.

Metaphysics deals with what is beyond the physical such as mind, spirit and soul.

I Wonder how physicists will be dealing with the ideal of mind and soul.
That is where Quantum Mechanics comes in. Both branches are totally connected.
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:

Stay Tuned!

Can you explain the images we have seen of the earth taken from outer space?

14 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2017
parisienne:

Can you explain the images we have seen of the earth taken from outer space?
I did, its all photoshop and NASA has admitted that these are imagery computer generated based on what they see from space. None is the real picture, you can contact NASA to confirm. The images are all 3D imagery.

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Edenoscar(m): 8:54pm On Jan 05, 2017
Victurh:

It pays to keep an open mind,but not so open your brains fall out.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Edenoscar(m): 8:56pm On Jan 05, 2017
Billyonaire:
I did, its all photoshop and NASA has admitted that these are imagery computer generated based on what they see from space. None is the real picture, you can contact NASA to confirm. The images are all 3D imagery.

Prove it or i'll take you as one of those numerous conspiracy theorist

11 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 05, 2017
Edenoscar:

Prove it or i'll take you as one of those numerous conspiracy theorist
I am looking at it on my computer here and analyzing them. Check the pictures provided by NASA for the past 20 yrs, all the pictures are different. In some North America is larger, in others it is smaller, I asked them which version is correct or if the landmass is shrinking. That is when I was informed that I should note that pictures are computer generated with 3D imageries when on the space probes and telescopic observation.

The proof you need to believe should be from the Authorities, contact NASA via twitter and also ask. Do not rely on what I tell you.

3 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 05, 2017
Edenoscar:

It pays to keep an open mind,but not so open your brains fall out.

Yea. Coz my brains aren't needful of it yet, Perhaps, I'm too impatient leveraging on wats completely parallel to my career. And you, who's kept an open mind to every issue, I hope u become "an Aristotle" some day
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 05, 2017
Interesting thread.. Following. smiley
Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by edogho(m): 6:40am On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:
I forgot to tell you that we can not go to the edge of the planet, you know why ? GOVERNMENTS BANNED access to Antartica, you cant go there. They know what is there. Now, it makes sense why American Businesses and Government behave the way they do. And they mean it when they say they are the greatest country on Earth. Russia knows the truth too. Only if the everyone knows that this system is about divide and control.

The bolded's got me thinking. Any idea as to what's there?
Share please...

2 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by Fash20: 9:20am On Jan 06, 2017
Conspiracy theory

6 Likes

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by babseg(m): 10:04am On Jan 06, 2017
Mogbe someone needs help. In this 21st century can't believe that you Billyonaire still support flat earth theory when you can prove it yourself.

You need serious help

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forget Everything That Geography Taught You About The Solar System Model by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08am On Jan 06, 2017
Billyonaire:

LOLS. Come on Billy. This is a far stretch. What about the telescopic views of other planets. Is that Photoshop? Or our view of the moon. Are our eyes Photoshopping?

The earth is spherical.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Poor Grades In School: Come To My Aid Nlders, I Need Your Advice / First Yorùbá Textbook Unveiled In China / WAEC: Abia, Rivers Lead Nationwide In 2017 May/june WASSCE Results [see Top 10]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.