Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,186 members, 7,953,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 PM

Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. (2321 Views)

3rd Mainland Bridge Closure, Please Share Your Experience And Alternative Routes / Air Peace De-board Passenger For Asking Attendant To Translate To Igbo Language / My Sujourn Through The Mystical Forest Of Igbo Olodumare...ondo State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 12:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Good day to the Good people of Nairaland.

I need people's help here. We plan to organize a fun trip to IGBO OLODUMARE in Oke Igbo, Ondo State. I've done my preliminary research and I came across some really scary stuffs about the forest. I read somewhere that there are some sacrifices you'll do before you enter the forest. How true is this?? I want to hear from people on this platform who has been there before.

Please feel free to share your experiences. It will go a long way in helping us. Anticipating your responses. Thanks

Cc: justwise Cc: DisGuy

Please help me move this to the promise land. Thank you as you do.

Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by SmallmebigGod: 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
OK, I've not been there but lemme ask a friend that served there
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
SmallmebigGod:
OK, I've not been there but lemme ask a friend that served there

OK. Thank you
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Mission2prosper: 7:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Pelebabaagba:

I need people's help here. We plan to organize a fun trip to IGBO OLODUMARE in Oke Igbo, Ondo State. I've done my preliminary research and I came across some really scary stuffs about the forest. I read somewhere that there are some sacrifices you'll do before you enter the forest. How true is this?? I want to hear from people on this platform who has been there before.

Please feel free to share your experiences. It will go a long way in helping us. Anticipating your responses. Thanks

Cc: justwise Cc: DisGuy

dem dey share money there?
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Mods should please help me move this to the promise land. This thread is not getting much exposure here. Na beg I dey beg.

Cc: DisGuy justwise
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by omidan21: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2017
What a wawwuuu.So this Igbo Olodumare actually real. I mean it even exists in Nigeria wonderful.I only read the yoruba books Ogboju oode ninu Igbo Olodumare and also Ogboju oode ninu Igbo Irunmole bh Danil Fagunwa. Tooh,I wish you all the best ohh ,the stories I read from those Novel though very scary.
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by omidan21: 12:25am On Dec 30, 2017

1 Like

Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 12:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Cc: Lalasticlala
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by felixation123(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
Mission2prosper:
dem dey share money there?

Wow I am originally from Okeigbo!!!pls ask me anything!!!DO Fagunwa got married to my Father 's Elder sister!!Okeigbo is a cool place to visit so pls let me know if you ever need my assistance.
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by felixation123(m): 3:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Pelebabaagba:

Wow I am originally from Okeigbo!!!pls ask me anything!!!DO Fagunwa got married to my Father 's Elder sister!!Okeigbo is a cool place visit so pls let me know if you ever need my assistance.

Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 8:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
felixation123:

Wow I am originally from Okeigbo!!!pls ask me anything!!!DO Fagunwa got married to my Father 's Elder sister!!Okeigbo is a cool place to visit so pls let me know if you ever need my assistance.

Oh. Thank you so much your assistance will be highly needed. I heard there are various requirements for entering the forest. How true is that sir?
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by felixation123(m): 9:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Pelebabaagba:

Oh. Thank you so much your assistance will be highly needed. I heard there are various requirements for entering the forest. How true is that sir?

Nooo you don't need anything to visit!!where are you based??let me know so I can direct you..cheers
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by Pelebabaagba(m): 11:48am On Jan 05, 2018
felixation123:

Nooo you don't need anything to visit!!where are you based??let me know so I can direct you..cheers

FUTA... Akure. We'll be coming from Akure.
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by felixation123(m): 3:37pm On Jan 05, 2018
Pelebabaagba:

FUTA... Akure. We'll be coming from Akure.

Good..from Akure you go to ondo,from ondo you go to okeigbo,when you get to okeigbo township,get a bike man to lead you guys to. Igbo olodumare,its a village and it's quiet far!!when you get to the village you will ask people to direct you..its very simple..am presently not in country sorry hahahaha
Re: Have you been to "IGBO OLODUMARE"? Please share your Experience. by nlPoster: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2019
I dont think I've been there, it's on my travel and hiking list sometime.

(1) (Reply)

Which Country Is Better? / Can A Person With Bsc Pharmacology Go For Masters In Nursing In USA / In Brazil People Ride Bicycles At Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.