Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,024 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Which Country Is Better? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Is Better? (2194 Views)

Which Country Can 10m Take Me To In This Present Economy / Canada Or Germany, Which Country Is Better? / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 9:17am On May 25, 2020
Good morning nairalanders in the house. After my service my plan is to jappa from this country for my masters abroad and i have been in a dilemma as where to pursue my masters degree. I thought about uk, us, Canada, Australia and some European countries like Germany & Netherlands. My question is which of these countries will i have a successful masters degree and possibly start a career and settle down and possibly start a business or two??..matured opinions pls. smiley
Re: Which Country Is Better? by NettyNelly(m): 9:25am On May 25, 2020
Those countries up there are saturated already. But it sha depends on what you want to be doing there and the skills you have. Australia is top notch for me. Have a cousin there a pharmacist, he's doing well. Beautiful day ahead of you.
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Vyzz: 9:28am On May 25, 2020
grin cheesy
Re: Which Country Is Better? by skylane: 9:29am On May 25, 2020
NettyNelly:
Those countries up there are saturated already. But it sha depends on what you want to be doing there and the skills you have. Australia is top notch for me. Have a cousin there a pharmacist, he's doing well. Beautiful day ahead of you.

which other country save from those ones he mentioned up there you think its ok
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 11:06am On May 25, 2020
NettyNelly:

Thanks bruh
Re: Which Country Is Better? by nhurhetee(m): 12:28pm On May 25, 2020
skylane:
which other country save from those ones he mentioned up there you think its ok
Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 1:23pm On May 25, 2020
nhurhetee:

Nigeria!
undecided undecided
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 25, 2020
Niggar try Netherlands or better still USA✌️
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 9:05am On May 26, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Niggar try Netherlands or better still USA✌️
ok thanks
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Dollywood(m): 12:12pm On May 26, 2020
Germany, but try to learn german and you won't regret.
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
Dollywood:
Germany, but try to learn german and you won't regret.
I ll consider it, thanks
Re: Which Country Is Better? by oluyemifelix(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
try Australia bro,you won't regret it.
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2020
Jayrockk:
Good morning nairalanders in the house. After my service my plan is to jappa from this country for my masters abroad and i have been in a dilemma as where to pursue my masters degree. I thought about uk, us, Canada, Australia and some European countries like Germany & Netherlands. My question is which of these countries will i have a successful masters degree and possibly start a career and settle down and possibly start a business or two??..matured opinions pls. smiley
The First four are English speaking countries and I'll say go for USA, expensive but worth it.
Re: Which Country Is Better? by GboyegaD(m): 7:50pm On May 26, 2020
First thing is to think about your long term objective which in this case you have highlighted as education as a means of migration.

The next is to read through about this path for each country and how easy it will be for your program of study. Once you get this right, think about the cost, opportunities for scholarships/fundings, and the possibilities of student loans at the worst.
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Freestainworld(m): 6:25am On May 27, 2020
nobody talks about Iceland, Malta, Finland, Norway, all are good and safe if you can make it there
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Seunab1805(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2020
eldest:
Try Germany, you'll get a chance to work while studying, and getting a visa will be easier than those other countries
Besides Germany has the most diverse economy

But if you need countries with low tuition fees, like Turkey, Poland or North Cyprus, you can contact me on my signature
No application fee
No admission fee
No processing fee
No English exam required

Cheers
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Seunab1805(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2020
[quote author=Seunab1805 post=90022079][/quote]
Please I’ve actually done my interview for a turkish tourist visa since March 11, they closed the embassy about 6 days later or so.. I haven’t heard back from the embassy at all, not even for the recollection of my passport, I just want to know if anyone has response from the embassy or has their visas granted .. thanks
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Jayrockk: 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
GboyegaD:
First thing is to think about your long term objective which in this case you have highlighted as education as a means of migration.

The next is to read through about this path for each country and how easy it will be for your program of study. Once you get this right, think about the cost, opportunities for scholarships/fundings, and the possibilities of student loans at the worst.
thank you sir, I will definitely do that
Re: Which Country Is Better? by Nobody: 10:46pm On May 29, 2020
Freestainworld:
nobody talks about Iceland, Malta, Finland, Norway, all are good and safe if you can make it there
Have once heard about update from Malta
Is the country ok too
Re: Which Country Is Better? by marrywasiu: 11:55am On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=Seunab1805 post=90022079][/quote] pls can I have your contact pls

(1) (Reply)

Life In Guyana / 25 Airports That Are Best Avoided / Reasons Why Dubai Is Called FAKE CITY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.