Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid (24534 Views)

Teni Clashes With Shizzi For Claiming He Originally Produced Hit Song, ‘Case' / Davido Says His Scared, As Zlatan, WURLD, Naira Marley ,shizzi All In One Song / Davido Celebrates Shizzi, The Man That Changed His Life, On His Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by TunezMedia: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
Wizkid and Davido's renewed friendship has put social media on a frenzy which has led to fans and colleagues clamoring for more.

Davido's famous producer, Shizzi joined the train, when he asked the duo for a music collaboration and fans of the music stars in the comment are already having high hopes of it happening.

This won't be the first time Davido and Wizkid have been asked to feature each other on a track, but both of them have always put up an excuse of having tight schedules.

Hopefully the frenzy over their new found closeness will provide a hit collabo before it all fades out.

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2017/12/davido-producer-calls-for-collaboration.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by verygudbadguy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na so. Love conquers all. Thank God we are ending the year on a good note. David, Wiz collaboration on a
Tekno beat go make sense gan.

Spread the love, kill the hate.

44 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Mandynews(f): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
They have an old song composed together.

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Ayokunlemi96(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
The two might end up making an uninteresting song but the Wizzy-Davido factor will make it a jam.
Let them chill and make a collabo at their own time and space in order to give a timeless music and brilliant jam. Please don't force them, we don't want crap.
Blessings. Btw, I finally realised there is enough space in my heart to love both artistes, I am sure there is enough room in yours too.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by affable4(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Or they can as well turn down an opportunity to make history together.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Yungwizzzy28(m): 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
We nor want hear any funny voice here oo

I watched the wizkid in concert me patiently waiting to watch Davido's live concert. Like how's he gonna sing with that horrible voice like live on stage with a band??

Biggest media stunt of the year goes to the duo anyway

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by tasceige(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
I knew something like this will be coming up soon.

2018 Ronaldo and Messi must come up with something.. This one is not gonna be limited to Nigeria and Africa countries alone but WORLDWIDE

1 Like

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by wunmi590(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
I knew it that this two great musicians are just using their fans head when we think they were fighting.

You saw some nairalander also fighting just because of these billionaires

All this fighting to decieve fans must stop in 2017

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Promismike(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
And Kids and jobless youths are here beefing themselves over the two.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by surebona(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dat would b great.. And madt hot
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by tasceige(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Awesome

But on a second guess, the two might end up doing nothing in other to keep the fans talking.

They might come up with just a freestyle anyway.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by infinitygod87: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
They shouldn't release any collab music, it may not hit as their individual hit tracks.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Tk4all(m): 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by daneni1(m): 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
If ever dey will collarbo, abeg, it should not be a crap song with beating being d only thing we will like abt d song.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by nelsonnw: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
That will be nice
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by zeekeyboy: 4:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Even if na nonsense, believe me the song go blow!!!!!!!!!
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Nobody: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fake beef

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by sonnie10: 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
All the people that were fighting for these two, you see your life?
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by geostrata(m): 4:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
suggest a Title for the song
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by AleAirHub(m): 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Their social media ranting is for stunt purpose...
Yeye Nlers with cheap data go come here carry the mata put for head....

Fia fia

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by KendrickAyomide: 4:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
OBO X STARBOY
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by rodoe(m): 4:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Benjom:
Good for them.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by FrenchWay: 4:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Davido and Wizkid did better than Buhari this year.
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Teewhy2: 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
If Davido and Wizkid are C.Ronaldo and Messi of Nigeria music , who is the Neymar
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Esomchi44(m): 4:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
cool
Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by Greatzeus(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's always very difficult for rappers to reconcile because of the kind of savage bars they utter while making diss track. But it's easier for other Artists
Imagine someone saying to another rapper " I will make sure all your kids don't grow"
And you still expect them to reconcile and make songs together later. Becareful of what you say,you can't take it back.

3 Likes

Re: Shizzi, Davido's Producer Calls For Collaboration With Wizkid by chronique(m): 4:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
make dem contact me;i get hit jam wey dem fit do.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Actress Juliet Ibrahim Opens Up On Her Relationship Status / Mr Jollof Pictured With His Wife / Funke Akindele And Husband Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.