Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,234 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates (33933 Views)

12 Big Brother Naija Housemates That Are Now Nollywood Actors And Actresses / Former Big Brother Naija Housemates Stun In Warri (photos) / I Love Your Body - Ruggedman To Uriel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
I just love T boss, she can never be part of such stupid gathering.
Gathering of failures.
omo see frustration cheesy
I pray it won't fellow you to 2018

4 Likes

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 6:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
oliidell:

You should have stopped here.
I stop wherever I want!
The last time I checked, you don't pay my bills or buy my data.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jesse01:
all of dem just went in to Oblivion after d show embarassed
We will still forget them more by next year.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by SonOfmercy007: 6:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
Your mouth.
Your own filthy mouth

1 Like

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by ezegenigbonine: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
Gathering of failures.

Children of nowadays

1 Like

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
SonOfmercy007:

Your own filthy mouth
You would know all about, considering you're the one oozing the scent of your debauchery.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
we no even dey see their green light anymore, dem don return to their hustle
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Kenzico(m): 6:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Homeboiy:
I don't know any of them

You must be a Martian!!
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by xest(m): 6:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:
Gathering of failures.
what is eating u up. You are just myopic. Go and hug transformer

1 Like

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by stuffs4me(m): 6:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
oviejnr:
Efe never free Marvis?? Thats too clingy grin grin cheesy

Yet Marvis no even send the munu Efe sef.
Efe keeps on monkeying himself anytime he sees Marvis while Marvis on the other hand does not give a rat's ass about the eediot called Efe
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
xest:
what is eating u up. You are just myopic. Go and hug transformer
After you dearie.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by xest(m): 6:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Threebear:

After you dearie.
I have no issues with the pictures. U that is full of envy, go hug and die

1 Like

Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by oviejnr(m): 7:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
stuffs4me:

Yet Marvis no even send the munu Efe sef.
Efe keeps on monkeying himself anytime he sees Marvis while Marvis on the other hand does not give a rat's ass about the eediot called Efe
I tell u grin cheesy
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by highchief1: 7:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Larrey:
Where is Debbie rise?
shes now Debbie beans
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 7:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
xest:
I have no issues with the pictures. U that is full of envy, go hug and die
Show me the way, since you know all about death and who should or shouldn't die.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by chubbyG(m): 8:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yuneehk:

You've still not been cured of this "Tboss sickness"? Thought you'd have been healed after the show ended grin grin

Eunice?
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by everlymoore86(m): 8:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Larrey:
Where is Debbie rise?
she went for a show
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Yuneehk(f): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
chubbyG:

Eunice?
No, more like Unique.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by chubbyG(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yuneehk:
No, more like Unique.

I have a friend. her name is Eunice and her nick is Unique.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by holatunde1759(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
I know say gifty will be there.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by holatunde1759(m): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
I know say gifty will be there, she no dey carry last for anything free
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Yuneehk(f): 10:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
chubbyG:

I have a friend.
her name is Eunice and her nick is Unique.

Alright. My name's neither Unique nor Eunice so I'm not your friend tongue
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by QueenFusa16(f): 3:48am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
Gathering of failures.

I pray you receive sense before 2017 ends ....
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 5:47am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:
Gathering of failures.
You just one foolish person, with the way you see no good in just one happy photo. How are you sure you are not a failure yourself. To even think you are a guy and you are this stupid irritates me the more. You better try and have sense
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 6:18am On Dec 27, 2017
reminiscing:

You just one foolish person, with the way you see no good in just one happy photo. How are you sure you are not a failure yourself. To even think you are a guy and you are this stupid irritates me the more. You better try and have sense
Try and master punctuation, word order and correct grammatical composition, then we can talk, till then, you're just another dumb air head, that isn't worth my time nor attention.
So move along, and get busy with something.
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:23am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

Try and master punctuation, word order and correct grammatical composition, then we can talk, till then, you're just another dumb air head, that isn't worth my time nor attention.
So move along, and get busy with something.
I know my omissions in that reply(? & .). Hope you work in a high profile place else you are a certified failure. �
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Threebear(m): 6:28am On Dec 27, 2017
reminiscing:

I know my omissions in that reply(? & .). Hope you work in a high profile place else you are a certified failure. �
I don't need to work for someone, I'm my own boss.
You'd know all about "certified failures " birds of a feather they say ,flock together .
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Threebear:

I don't need to work for someone, I'm my own boss.
You'd know all about "certified failures " birds of a feather they say ,flock together .
I am use to having successful people around, when I see something short of sucess like you, I know it's failure. Animal with a loose tongue
Re: Uriel Hosts Ex-Big Brother Naija Housemates by chubbyG(m): 8:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Yuneehk:
Alright. My name's neither Unique nor Eunice so I'm not your friend tongue
Lol well....from today anywhere I see your moniker I'll assume you're Eunice.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mixed Reactions As Little Girl Dances To Bad Boy Timz's Song, "Move" (Video) / Mr Ibu's Wife Feeds Him After "His Daughter" Jasmine Released His Video (video) / Psquare, Flavour Hang Out Together In Cape Town

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.