Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,516 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea (1064 Views)

Governor Dankwambo Loses Gombe North Senatorial District To APC / Governor Dankwambo Tweets Davido On PVC - Nigerians React / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by Newshelm: 4:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Down with cold, the executive Governor of Gombe State, Alhaji Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, helped himself out with a cup of tea.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-governor-dankwambo-helps-himself.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by Atiku2019: 4:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
He's preparing Tea on the floor of his house while still seated in a chair grin grin Uncomfortable sad
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Newshelm:
Down with cold, the executive Governor of Gombe State, Alhaji Hassan Ibrahim Dankwambo, helped himself out with a cup of tea.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-governor-dankwambo-helps-himself.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

OP, take ur time Oooo, undecided how dafuq ds one take comcern us now .

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by dayowunmi(m): 5:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
He must be really comfortable in his agbada that even indoors he's still in it. He's still preparing tea in it. Lol
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by Ahmed0336(m): 5:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
Him hand been no dey function before?
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by Omeokachie: 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Loading.....senior special assistant on Tea matters!
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by christejames(m): 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Am I the one that is suppose to spoon feed him?

...I won't fault him much for that cause he is among the few governors that are delivering the dividends of democracy to her people. He has turned Gombe the capital into a huge construction sight with state of the art, imposing, legacy projects.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by NextGovernor(m): 9:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ok. Open his mouth and lemme come and feed him.
Re: PHOTOS: Governor Dankwambo Helps Himself To A Cup Of Tea by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
christejames:
Am I the one that is suppose to spoon feed him?

...I won't fault him much for that cause he is among the few governors that are delivering the dividends of democracy to her people. He has turned Gombe the capital into a huge construction sight with state of the art, imposing, legacy projects.
pls do I know you have time

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Option Than To Go Into Politic & Contest For Président .. / Throwback Photo Of Obasanjo Enoying A Meal During Nigeria/biafra War In 1968 / If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.