Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,645 members, 7,854,696 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay (1069 Views)

Lecturers Endorse Buhari, Say Atiku Part Of Nigeria’s Problems. / Voting A Pdp Lawmaker Is Like Voting Against Buhari. / Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by paxonel(m): 10:55am On Apr 21, 2018
If you are a youth from any of these states :
Sokoto, kano,kaduna,adamawa, gombe, yola, nasarawa, bornu, kebbi, Niger, kogi, etc

Please indicate by saying "I" or "aye" if you still feel like voting buhari back come 2019. Or say "nay" if you don't feel like voting him back anymore.

As for me, I'm from Kano state. I'm saying capital letter "NAY"

4 Likes

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Nobody: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2018
It's actually "aye" or "nay" but I feel you sha.

3 Likes

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Iceflox(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Nay

3 Likes

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by CodeTemplar: 11:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Those guys are unreachable via the SM. Their imams are their only channel to the outer world.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by denisbid: 11:15am On Apr 21, 2018
Nay

2 Likes

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by paxonel(m): 11:21am On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Those guys are unreachable via the SM. Their imams are their only channel to the outer world.
atleast some of them are still connected cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Odingo1: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2018
Guy forget media hype, the north will vote for Buhari dead body, is all about been muslim supreme leader not about performance. Buhari is seen as Islamic supreme leader in the core north.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Xander85: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Only the somewhat reasonable ones capable of independent thinking are on here. The ones you want to reach out to, like a poster pointed out above, can only be contacted via their almjiri mallam or their Imams on friday.

But the quickest way to contact them? Go to any market in any of the states mentioned and shout out a few unprintable words about Islam.....they'd surround you in seconds! I can't guarantee you'd live to tell the tale though! sad shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by whitebeard(m): 11:28am On Apr 21, 2018
Pls vote..we are just here to keep order..!!

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Maseke: 11:49am On Apr 21, 2018
Youths from the North were kept in an uneducated and shameful state by their leaders, to be used only for elections.

Northern Youth please wakeup and take back your destiny.

Vote out Buhari in 2019

5 Likes

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by obonujoker(m): 12:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
You want us to vote out our Islamic leader that our ams asked us to vote??

We will even vote for Buhari ahead of Obama sef...
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Optional09: 1:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
CodeTemplar:

Too much sense dey worry you. You get this one 120/100

1 Like

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by kernel507: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
Odingo1:
Guy forget media hype, the north will vote for Buhari dead body, is all about been muslim supreme leader not about performance. Buhari is seen as Islamic supreme leader in the core north.

He has lost it in North Central, South West, East and SouthSouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari will still enjoy a 90% victory in the Northeast

These Guys are lipsrsealed

As an Igbo Dude based in Maiduguri i surely know what i am talking about

Buhari's focus will be in the NorthCentral (Taraba,Nasarrawa, Benue,FCT) he has lost a lot of supporters there tongue

If the Southwest are still solidly behind PMB i do not think Buhari will loose 2019 Presidential Election.

If PDP presents a Nothern Presido and a Yoruba VP, I really doubt if my Southeastern brothers will Queue under the Sun to vote for a Northern Presido and Yoruba VP.

Well fingers crossed till 2019
sad
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Ahmed0336(m): 3:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
kernel507:

He has lost it in North Central, South West, East and SouthSouth.
E go do u like electric shock. You think the real voters are here on nairaland?
Time will tell.....
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Ahmed0336(m): 3:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
Buhari will still enjoy a 90% victory in the Northeast

These Guys are lipsrsealed

As an Igbo Dude based in Maiduguri i surely know what i am talking about

Buhari's focus will be in the NorthCentral (Taraba,Nasarrawa, Benue,FCT) he has lost a lot of supporters there tongue

If the Southwest are still solidly behind PMB i do not think Buhari will loose 2019 Presidential Election.

If PDP presents a Nothern Presido and a Yoruba VP, I really doubt if my Southeastern brothers will Queue under the Sun to vote for a Northern Presido and Yoruba VP.

Well fingers crossed till 2019
sad
PMB will win Nasarawa slightly.
Just like you said it all depends on who PDP presents
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by Abass07(m): 4:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm sorry for us
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by SternProphet: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari will WIN 2019 elections handily. There will be many upsets in Reps, Senate and governorship. Things will work against all old politicians except Buhari.
Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by cyberguy72(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nay

1 Like

Re: If You Are From The North And Still Feel Like Voting For Buhari Say "I" Or "Nay by onavae(m): 5:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
Funny enough, PMB has never won in Nasarawa

Ahmed0336:

PMB will win Nasarawa slightly.
Just like you said it all depends on who PDP presents

(1) (Reply)

One Offa Robbery Suspect Spotted Wearing Saraki Daughter's Wedding Asoebi (pics) / Lamido Dies After Battling Protracted Illness / Saraki Must Resign As Senate President, Says Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.