Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:33 AM

Desktop Programmers, How Do You Show Off Your Works - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Desktop Programmers, How Do You Show Off Your Works (1031 Views)

Programmers How Can I Achieve This / Programmers, How Do You Cope With Generator Noise In Your Area? / Programmers how much do you earn monthly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Desktop Programmers, How Do You Show Off Your Works by frankg1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
I am C# developer. I keep getting show me your portfolio replies whenever I apply for a job. I am curious to know from fellow programmers, how do u show desktop apps to prospective clients who are messaging you.
Re: Desktop Programmers, How Do You Show Off Your Works by francollimasso: 12:25am On Dec 27, 2017
frankg1:
I am C# developer. I keep getting show me your portfolio replies whenever I apply for a job. I am curious to know from fellow programmers, how do u show desktop apps to prospective clients who are messaging you.
start with your github profile, from there they can check your code base, your can also list they projects you have worked on. that's why people always seek for avenue to showcase their talent, like working for free so as to build a profile
Re: Desktop Programmers, How Do You Show Off Your Works by frankg1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
francollimasso:
start with your github profile, from there they can check your code base, your can also list they projects you have worked on. that's why people always seek for avenue to showcase their talent, like working for free so as to build a profile

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Vanhack Talent Accelerator Africa (feb 2018) Apply Now! / For Top Developers Only! - Getdev.co / How to design the background of your webpage with coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.