Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) (4491 Views)

Odion Ighalo Tours Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna Round His Luxurious Mansion (Vid) / Alexx Ekubo And IK Ogbonna In Matching Outfit To The Headies 2019 (Pictures) / Alexx Ekubo, Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna At AMVCA 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by chibbyRJ(m): 6:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
IG:@chibbyRJ
I don't know what triggered their quarrel, but Alexx Ekubo recently reacted to a picture whereby they were having a friendly talk, Alex Ekubo was trying to prove a point to his friends but Yomi Casual kept his face like undecided "what is this one saying" undecided

According to his Instagram post:
Just take a moment & look at this Burnt offering called Yomi that is doing his face like lizard that licked lime, sometimes i wonder how i even pick my friends, how can 1 person possess blackness allocated to 6 people. Yomi is so black he stepped into a jacuzzi & the water turned to coffee, Yomi is sooo black he bleeds smoke, Yomi is so black Sars shot him & the bullet came back with flashlights saying “i can’t find him”, Yomi is soo black he leaves fingerprint on Charcoal, Yomi is soo black when he goes out during the day the street light come on, Yomi is so black he was riding a bicycle & got a ticket for tinted windows, Yomi is so black after he was born, the doctor looked at him & said “shit happens”, Yomi is so black when God said let there be light, he turned to him & repeated i said “let there be light, that means you gotta leave”. On this note note i’m leaving your disrespectful burnt toast back of pot shoe polish coal tar looking face in 2017. .

Ik Ogbonna, you’re next in Line, you bald headed Orangutan Reptile looking Iguana Alien vs Predator headed millipede.

AYO MAKUN'S (AY) Comment: @Yomiscasual He will return, Just take it to the bank from of the Makun Brothers. Pls supporters of Alex gather your generation and begin to protect every existing space around u. This fall go baaddddddddd..

Check his Instagram Post Below;

CC:@LALASTICALA
@Marpol
@fynstboi
@Seun
@Mynd44
@Ishilove

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by joseo: 6:19pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yomi take heart......shit happens

2 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by lilmax(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
I don't like the guy's face, it's annoying

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by VampireeM(f): 6:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Saintsammurai(m): 6:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
This Alex ekubo that yemi alade dumped, is now forming boss...
what is even his talent? Was he not the gay partner of talentless uti?
well all this nonsense must stop in 2017.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
dis Alex ekubo is wicked see as him finish yomi. grin

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by marshalldgreat(m): 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by chibbyRJ(m): 6:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
AM the first person to generate this post on Google.... Any other blog or websites got it after me ...IG:@chibbyRJ

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Escalze(m): 6:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
LMAO grin
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Samusu(m): 6:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
They Maryokuns will surely return
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by safarigirl(f): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Some people on this thread do not know that Yomi is Alexx' best friend and this is how Alexx treats his friends, with love laced around some beautiful savagery.

Being a friend to Alex is not everyone's cup of tea because many people in this country are very sensitive and will even vex on behalf of someone else as seen on this thread and many others.

Alex is special, I love Alex because Alex is special. His humour is pure gold. Y'all need to find your sense of humour

11 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yo Momma comes to mind cheesy

I think they are just fooling around tho.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
It's pretty obvious that this is a PR stunt or a dare. Nothing serious but trust blogges to create a tsunami in the tea cup

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by larryUG(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
VampireeM:
I don't know what their beef is about but I think this Alex Ekubo post reeks if immaturity and stupidity. He should better grow up and learn how to handle issues like a Man undecided
It's called yabbing. They are friends. I can't believe people took the post serious.

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
VampireeM:
I don't know what their beef is about but I think this Alex Ekubo post reeks if immaturity and stupidity. He should better grow up and learn how to handle issues like a Man undecided

Calm down ma
They are just playing
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Twizzy30(m): 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol... They just fooling around, no beef anywhere.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ik Ogbonna, you’re next in Line, you bald headed Orangutan Reptile looking Iguana Alien vs Predator headed millipede . shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 8:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Some people on this thread do not know that Yomi is Alexx' best friend and this is how Alexx treats his friends, with love laced around some beautiful savagery.

Being a friend to Alex is not everyone's cup of tea because many people in this country are very sensitive and will even vex on behalf of someone else as seen on this thread and many others.

Alex is special, I love Alex because Alex is special. His humour is pure gold. Y'all need to find your sense of humour
u know d ghy for real life
?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by safarigirl(f): 8:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
u know d ghy for real life
?
Yes, anything?
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ishilove:
It's pretty obvious that this is a PR stunt or a dare. Nothing serious but trust blogges to create a tsunami in the tea cup
oh, this is how Alex talks to his friends

Yomi is the biggest collector, but he once attacked Daniel Lloyd so hard that his comment was posted on TheShadeRoom, it's just classic Alexx
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by KendrickAyomide: 9:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:
Yes, anything?
not at all.. greet am for me
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by safarigirl(f): 9:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
not at all.. greet am for me
no worry, e go hear.
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by tstx(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by optional1(f): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chai...

Is finishing O lawd Alex why
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Gossiplover: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
no be small thing...

lalasticlala come and see oo
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Daronyk(f): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
This one is strong. Anyways they are friends so they should continue with the attention seeking
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Mission2prosper: 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
safarigirl:

famzing of the highest order.someone you don't even know on a paddy level.You are here describing him asif na your boyfriend. Safari let this kind tin stop in 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by Finstar: 11:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
chibbyRJ:

Lalasticala and Nairaland Admins cant see dis one because am not a paying them money to push my article to nairaland front page..... Nairaland Admins collects money from other bloggers and website owners so as to push their post to nairaland front page... I hope Oluwaseun Osewa the CEO of nairaland catches them and sack them...

If u guys can check my profile Nairaland Admins has never pushed my post to their front page even though my post is making sense and my viewers and nairalanders are liking it... they will never push it because am not paying them money
#CorruptionInNairaland

So without Nairaland, you won't make it as a blogger? undecided
Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by safarigirl(f): 11:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mission2prosper:
famzing of the highest order.someone you don't even know on a paddy level.You are here describing him asif na your boyfriend. Safari let this kind tin stop in 2017
who told you I don't know him?

Dude is a male version of me, I would rip into people that hard and everyone will get offended by it. How will I be famzing someone that is not even aware I'm famzing him?

Dude, I would never say those words to Alex in person......why am I even explaining myself to you? undecided

Good night jo

1 Like

Re: Alexx Ekubo Abuses Yomi Casual And IK Ogbonna On His Instagram Post (photo) by bedspread: 12:18am On Dec 27, 2017
Mission2prosper:
grin grin grin grin U ARE BAD

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X / Actress Sola Kosoko & Hubby Welcome Their First Child / Only The SMART Ones Will Discover What Is Wrong With This Photo..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.