Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,821 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X (4502 Views)

Tiwa Savage Greets VJ Adams By Kneeling Down / Adekunle Gold Greets Asa By Kneeling Down On Stage As They Perform Together / OAP Vick: "Jesus Did Not Die For Me To Be Kneeling Down On Concrete" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:50am On Apr 15
Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ifSXWEBqQ

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Sophiebabe85(f): 3:51am On Apr 15
More

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by AllenSpencer: 4:12am On Apr 15
No news!

Normal!

Y’all should stop disturbing Davido, he is known for the trade and shouldn’t be making headlines.

What’s is new in the news? I am certain the wife even knows she married a dog, and y’all be making it look like it’s a topic.

He is about that life and shouldn’t be making news.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Macnnoli4(m): 4:16am On Apr 15
WTF! Cheating again and even as 30BG billionaire is still begging one of the many IG models for sex. So Davido never change. This is an addiction.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Omoawoke: 4:24am On Apr 15
grin grin grin

That yansh is worth crying for

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by illicit(m): 4:44am On Apr 15
Wizkid

Starboy 4 life

🕶️

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Rokiat(f): 4:59am On Apr 15
Beyond shameful.

5 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by ruggedtimi(m): 5:44am On Apr 15
New trend for the week...all these backstories about celebrities simply shows they humans just like us or even worst in behaviour
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by duduade: 5:49am On Apr 15
AllenSpencer:
No news!

Normal!

Y’all should stop disturbing Davido, he is known for the trade and shouldn’t be making headlines.

What’s is new in the news? I am certain the wife even knows she married a dog, and y’all be making it look like it’s a topic.

He is about that life and shouldn’t be making news.

Exactly 💯
Why make a mountain out of a mole hill
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by nigeriansamurai(m): 6:19am On Apr 15
Mr davido, More bitchez to you... Why do i have a feeling that a bitter woman is involved in this? Well...
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:27am On Apr 15
Davido is a dog. So shameful.

What he doesn't know is chioma will resent and treat him bad when he's old because he used his youthful life to torment her all through.

If you are an unrepentant cheat as a man and you think your wife isn't complaining and she understands hmmm you are playing with your old age, no woman ever likes a man who sleeps around, she may have no option than to stick with you but be rest assured she'll deny you that love and care when you need it the most. Women never forgets hurtful moments from the man they love and who didn't reciprocate the love but rather hurts them. Women can harbour and hide hate for donkey years, stop hurting your women with your dicks, she's not truly happy about it but may have no option than to endure but be rest assured she'll pay you back when you least expect, women don't forgive easily especially if you make it a habit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by TheGoodFellow: 6:28am On Apr 15
You people think sex is so special and new.
Sex is just sex abeg

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by alpharoyalty: 6:31am On Apr 15
It's normal and in our nature.
Nothing special about begging for sex
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:33am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:
You people think sex is so special and new.
Sex is just sex abeg
Then remain single
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:35am On Apr 15
Omoawoke:
grin grin grin

That yansh is worth crying for
You think it's fun how he constantly disgrace his wife abi? Him body go tell am in his later life.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by AllenSpencer: 6:36am On Apr 15
Macnnoli4:
WTF! Cheating again and even as 30BG billionaire is still begging one of the many IG models for sex. So Davido never change. This is an addiction.

#CaseClosed
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by TheGoodFellow: 6:37am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Then remain single

Who is this monkey?

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:38am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

Who is this monkey?
Werey alakori
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by TheGoodFellow: 6:39am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
Werey alakori

Olobo 2naira. Pate obo e jeun

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:46am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

Olobo 2naira. Pate obo e jeun
oniranu oniro oshi. Werey kekere

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by Modecaih: 6:47am On Apr 15
The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom,a word is enough for the wise

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by onome25(m): 6:48am On Apr 15
Sophiebabe85:

Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8ifSXWEBqQ
This video got me laughing hard grin grin grin
Davido said "my dick , my dick " grin grin grin
Davido be like " make I just put d cap only " tongue grin grin grin
Yeye man cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by TheGoodFellow: 6:48am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
oniranu oniro oshi. Werey kekere

Weyre mi poju tie lo. Gba Gbé oshi
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by AfDapone: 6:50am On Apr 15
Davido self don dey enter do skit.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:51am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

Weyre mi poju tie lo. Gba Gbé oshi
What kind of man trade words with a lady, real men look away. Nansense

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by TheGoodFellow: 6:55am On Apr 15
EreluRoz:
What kind of man trade words with a lady, real men look away. Nansense

If you ever write "real men" in a response to me again, you will smell your yansh angry
"real men" keh.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by EreluRoz: 6:59am On Apr 15
TheGoodFellow:

If you ever write "real men" in a response to me again, you will smell your yansh angry
"real men" keh.
Apoda

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by PerfectStranger(m): 7:01am On Apr 15
onome25:

This video got me laughing hard grin grin grin
Davido said "my dick , my dick " grin grin grin
Davido be like " make I just put d cap only " tongue grin grin grin
Yeye man cheesy
obo dey cry for public kpekus even with his billions grin grin

Big Wiz and Burna na OG, they cnt do this shít

1 Like

Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by potent5(m): 7:19am On Apr 15
Later now you go begin beg when he sues you for defamation. Anuofia.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by RxSameer(m): 7:23am On Apr 15
It's a lie watch the video well he is not begging for sex haaba must bloggers lie spits on the floor
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:49am On Apr 15
What a compromising position, but it doesn't prove he was begging for it except for the fact that she posted this video.
Re: Video Of Davido Kneeling Down, Crying And Begging An American Model For $£X by 49cents(m): 7:50am On Apr 15
Every temptation is "overcomable"

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Malia Obama A Virgin? / Bootilicious Socialite Flaunts Massive Backside In Support Of Ivory Coast (photo / My Body Is Unbelievable - Model Ramat Fires Back At Haters, Shares More Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.