Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,169 members, 7,835,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) (31645 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Police Arrest Lebanese Who Drove Recklessly And Crushed A Girl's Leg In Lagos / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by enemyofprogress: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Evil things just dey happen for evil land
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by highchief1: 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Simplybami:

What's so funny about this,are you an idiot?
are u an idiot to ask if his an idiot?dont u no his a legalized idiot
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by enonche85(m): 9:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
She's definitely loosing that leg...sorry little one.

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by MissAprokoMedia(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is such a bad sight
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Toosure70: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
If anyone knows a way of connecting with the victim, my God can heal her.
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Martin0(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

the road is too narrow and I heard from a good source that the driver is an Apc member

Hian na wa ooo

What has Apc got to do with this eh?
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
highchief1:
happy Xmas my nl good friend
Good friend as how,after all the insult
Happy Christmas to you too

3 Likes

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Chukwuemekankem(f): 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

She is lucky to have wore her xmas shoes already!

I hope a good samaritan out there will get her a prosthetic leg as a new year present.

maybe you should be the one to get the prosthetic leg for her.
you didn't even feel sorry for the innocent girl.
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by SAMBARRY: 9:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
For the next 1 month I doubt whether she'll be able to sleep peacefully with the excruciating pains
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
kolafolabi:
They were busy taking pictures instead of rushing her to the hospital.. My sympathy goes to the girl and her family. I wish her a quick recovery. I could feel her pain. May God be with her.
how would u see if they didn't take picture
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by hotspec(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
It can only take d grace of God and good medical attention for this girl to survive ds, and if she does, dt long lasting permanent disability. Chai, May God be with her and her family.
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 9:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Gosh! This is terrible. Poor her...Lord pls heal her
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Gent009: 9:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
JPENG:
My God..
Saw it on Fb ds afternoon...
Her Cousin posted it.. Soo terible. at that tender age..
: Get well Soon Dear.

Modified: That stupid fool in.Brown Top, what is he looking @

Pls I beg u. Share the cousins Facebook page. I will like to get in contact to her family. I will b checking nairaland regularly just quote me. Pls don't send me a mail on nairaland because I can't access it. Thank you
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Islam tells you to abandon alcohol for your safety and that of your neighborhood but you refused, imagine causing such a heinous damage to this innocent girl.
may God be u my little one!
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mightyjohn11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chai i wish her quick recovery
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by henrybomb(m): 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I hope a good samaritan out there will get her a prosthetic leg as a new year present.

there is no iota of sense in ur head
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by iamnicer: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

only God knows the kind of pain this girl is passing through right now

God please keep her

Tears cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by elibest360(m): 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
Uyiii:

what's up bro, I know you've tryna be sadistic here, at least from your comments prior to now, but honestly bro, this one nor follow at allsad
your whole comment here didn't really say much about the sadistic nature you tryna portray, instead you only successfully advertise your conc stupidity, from the depth of my heart I won't blame God if He strikes you dead this night or bless you with one bastard ailment that will reconnect your humanity back to reality.
I pray you receive sense as we climax the year, it will be very unfortunate if you die with this stunk stupidity you've been tagged with in NL.

P.s: imitation is a show of low self-esteem man, you should try to create your own special sadistic brand.
cheers.

Epic reply smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by sirxbit(m): 10:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
ImpressionsNG:
This year's Christmas season has been characterised by too much tragedy, sadness, and misery. From one bad news to another without respite. Who have we offended? We have to appease the gods and cleanse our land.
Make una stop to dey blame Xmas season.
Nigeria is bad news generally regardless of the month.
How many death cases and accident I don see for niaraland only b4 dis Xmas period.
E pass 20
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by greatjoshy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Uyiii:

what's up bro, I know you've tryna be sadistic here, at least from your comments prior to now, but honestly bro, this one nor follow at allsad
your whole comment here didn't really say much about the sadistic nature you tryna portray, instead you only successfully advertise your conc stupidity, from the depth of my heart I won't blame God if He strikes you dead this night or bless you with one bastard ailment that will reconnect your humanity back to reality.
I pray you receive sense as we climax the year, it will be very unfortunate if you die with this stunk stupidity you've been tagged with in NL.

P.s: imitation is a show of low self-esteem man, you should try to create your own special sadistic brand.
cheers.

May your years be long..... Thank you for speaking my mind to him

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by bigwig10(m): 10:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Can this leg ever be again cry?

Speedy recovery IJN...
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Kylekent59: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
cry. Innocent child.
cry cry cry
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by nextstep(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Just like that... this poor girl's leg is gone! shocked shocked Please give her blood quick before she faints from the loss. See how people are just looking!!!!

It's pictures like this that make me dedicate my life to improving health care in Nigeria. I can't fix the roads... but I will do my best to help!

Ndoo nne... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Gkemz: 12:01am On Dec 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Making fun out of someone's misfortune shows how foolish and insensitive you are. Hope if that happens to your little sister you'd be happy fool.
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by gregyboy(m): 12:05am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:

cheers.

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by gregyboy(m): 12:12am On Dec 27, 2017
enonche85:
She's definitely loosing that leg...sorry little one.

who b this hypocrite self

you see someone lose her leg ure still saying she will lose it

i just weak...
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Cityguy: 12:34am On Dec 27, 2017
Uyiii:

[i]P.s: imitation is a show of low self-esteem man, you should try to create your own special sadistic brand.
cheers.[/

Omg............ See finishing!

1 Like

Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by Harrynight(m): 1:57am On Dec 27, 2017
OMG! So Terrible!

everybody busy talking about the pains she going through and no one notie the little girl has lost one leg already angry
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 4:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Shout out to all women in the house. You people have this innate power to care for the whole world.....not all sha!
Whilst the man is looking at the injury like a MOFO, the woman is doing her best to calm the Lil girl down.....wawu!
Re: Bus Crushes Girl's Leg In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) by highchief1: 6:36am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Good friend as how,after all the insult
Happy Christmas to you too
lol that's y I'm saying happy Xmas na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo / Dangote Truck Plunged Into River At Obadore Bridge, Igando - Photos / UAE’s Statement On Meeting With Tinubu, Silent On Visa Ban Lift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.