Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,955 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo (31639 Views)

Small Canoe Carries Loaded Bus And Passengers Across River In Taraba State / Inside The Monster C5-Galaxy Aircraft That Carries The US President's Motorcade / African Woman Carries Her Luggage On The Head At The Airport In USA (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by dainformant(m): 10:04am On Jul 19, 2018
The tragic death of a young wife has left her husband devastated. The deceased identified as Hindatu Yahaya, was said to have gotten married three days before she was swept away in the massive flood which wrecked havoc in Jibia town in Katsina.

According to Katsina Post, the heartbroken husband, Malam Sani Yahaya, revealed on Wednesday (yesterday) that the corpse of his young wife was recovered in Niger Republic. Yahaya said that the flood occurred on Monday night at about 2:00am, cleared his house and took away his wife.

The emotional man said; “the Corpse of my missing wife was retrieved at Girka village in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic,” he said, with emotions flowing in his voice. “We searched in the river and rubles of the collapse walls of my house and the houses of our neighbours but could not locate her.

“As we are searching, we got a phone call from people that are helping us in Mada-Rumfa town of Niger Republic, that the corpse of a young woman has been retrieved from the river that pass through their town.

“We rushed to the town and discovered that it was the remains of my wife that was fished out of the river. “We collected her dead body and brought her back to Jibia town, where we buried her in accordance with Islamic injunctions” he said.

Yahaya said that for past three days, he had not been able to eat because of the trauma of missing his new wife that was with him for only three days.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/man-loses-his-young-wife-of-3-days-to-ravaging-flood-in-katsina-photo.html

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by jerryunit48: 10:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Oh no ... for those who might be wondering how come from Katsina to Niger Republic please note that they are not very far apart, I know because I lived in katsina. RIP

11 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 19, 2018
This so so so sad....Sad news touches almost everyone that has ever know her

Wait WTF is that the wife,she's really young...Rip to the dead

19 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by AfroMighty(m): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
Child Abuse every where. RIP to the girl sha

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by BankeSmalls(f): 10:28am On Jul 19, 2018
The gods must be angry.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Is this girl in the picture above the wife or the man's daughter??

Eye yam confused abeg

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Heartbender: 10:47am On Jul 19, 2018
Double tragedy for the child bride
God rest her soul

5 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by FarahAideed: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2018
Buhari is from Maradi in Niger republic yet claiming Katsina state so I am not suprised

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by adadike(f): 11:08am On Jul 19, 2018
Rip dear child! you have been killing this little girl since three days with your utu, flood simply finished d job for you. say no to child marriage!

21 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by notoriousbabe: 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
How many times una go put this on front page? Mtcheeeew
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by HajimeSaito(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
A flood carried her away you say? Was it the type of flood that comes riding on an Okada to sweep little girls off their feet? I seem to remember Ese Oruru was swept away by that kind of flood, all the way from Bayelsa to Kano, but fortunately for her she was recovered alive.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by tstx(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
Naija Leaders Have Sworn To Not be Useful...

Common proper drainage they wont construct... if time for election reach nw dey will start perambulating about seeking votes from foolish Nigerians
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Sultty(m): 2:22pm On Jul 19, 2018
U posted about death of a three days bride. But nothing good comes out of a bad foundation, imagine the torture these under aged wives go through some even got infected with disease. Poverty of d mind
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by fatymore(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Is that the wife or younger sister

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by mytime24(f): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Rip

Water no get enemy #true

Bt here in naija water get plenty enemies sad angry

If u know, u know embarassed tongue
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by adisabarber(m): 2:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
There must be a mistake with the picture attached to the story.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Mophasa(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Poor girl, May her soul RIP

For how long will this child bride ish continue angry

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Proffdada: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
Kidnapping flood undecided
RIP sad
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Administration1: 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
The young girl is resting
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by bonnyhope: 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Eye yam confused abeg
you are asking, dont u know the tradition and culture in that region?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by moscobabs(m): 2:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
But who's that pedophile that marry that kid...

RIP to her sa

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by bonnyhope: 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Eye yam confused abeg
abi u wan hear am from my mout?
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Handsomebeing(m): 2:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
This was no wife. A child.

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

Eye yam confused abeg

rip to the lad.
Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by SenorFax(m): 2:28pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flood carry child, not wife

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Reference(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
angry where is the picture of the wife. ...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by KingLennon(m): 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
I searched for the wife I couldn't see her, until i used torch light grin. Say No to child marriage. RIP young girl.....

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Flood Carries Young Wife Of 3 Days, Body Found In Niger Republic. Photo by Snowangel007: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2018
fatymore:
Is that the wife or younger sister
THat's his business.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can I Travel To Ghana Without A Passport? / FG Places 3,964 Nigerians On Watch List, Suspends Passports / ₦1.2b Lykan Hypersport Joins Abu Dhabi Police Force

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.