Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (79436 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by ImperialYoruba: 10:54pm On Dec 26, 2017
Quality20:
Its not about hypocrisy but about public morality esp as it relates to her young and underage fans who look up to her and takes her as role model. These young fans may no longer want to keep chaste cos they wanna imitate their model. How will u guys feel if a young nysc teacher were to go b4 jss 3 girls and narrate how she started having sex with men right from primary 4 and how she is enjoying it and making money from it?

Stop this nonsense with una imported American culture. In Nigeria your parents and uncles and aunts are more than enough as role models. Film is fantasy and acting is make believe...an illusion. So children go abandon the reality that sorround them and grab illusion as a role model?

Our society is not that low that a nysc teacher will insult his/her class with such personal and intimate details.

You have been corrupted with reality tv show.

Abeg go siddon!

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by AngelicBeing: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Virginity is a scarce commodity in Northern Nigeria.

The kind of preek small small secondary school girls dey collect over there go make world class Ajegunle olosho like Ramatu choke if she try am.

I would have been surprised if she said she is a virgin.

More preek to her abyss!

tongue

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by chloride6: 10:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Virginity is the pride of a woman.

Anything outside that can pass for a prostitute.

A united prosperous family is the pride of a woman...

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Onyenku2: 10:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
What about the five foolish virgins in Jesus'parable?
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by PhummyCandy(f): 11:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
What's the fuss about virginity?! People are just being hypocritical. Most ladies aren't virgins anymore. #I won't say more than this, lest someone calls for my head. Merry Christmas.

2 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by lexy2014: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Look at them...hypocrites!!!

She was asked a question and she answered truthfully...Most of them that criticised her aren't virgins too

Assuming she lied they wouldn't have believed her still

I don't know why people like condemning others like being a virgin makes one an 'angel' or a 'good girl' automatically
u are right that d people "condemning" aren't virgins, but d real culprit is d person who asked her if she is virgin. what's d persons business. Y would a person b interested in another persons virginity just cos d person is a public figure. Isn't that d real hypocrisy? Its mischievous & evil. I don't think she was under any obligation to answer such a question

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Icon79(m): 11:07pm On Dec 26, 2017
Whomever asked her that question on the world wide web is stupid.
And she herself was stupid and retarded to acknowledge such a dumb question with a response.

O pari

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by uprightman(m): 11:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

She was asked a question and she answered truthfully...Most of them that criticised her aren't virgins too

I don't know why people like condemning others like being a virgin makes one an 'angel' or a 'good girl' automatically
It's not easy to be a virgin

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by lexy2014: 11:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
Icon79:
Whomever asked her that question on the world wide web is stupid.
And she herself was stupid and retarded to acknowledge such a dumb question with a response.

O pari
cheers bro. Na sense u talk so
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by gregyboy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:
99.9% of Nigerian ladies ain't virgin. Maybe she was raped or lose it when she was a kid while playing "mum and dad".

Whatever the case is God is watching you in HD.
Aradu ranar lahira akwai kallo.

haha bad boy ...hmm seems you also played the game hmm after my exprienced with mom and dad drama i wont allow my daughter play that game

bck to the topic...
muslim or Islam is an hypocritical religion they take alcoholic drink but snuff the living day out of a soak away or cofflin syrub to get high... they stay on roads let people see they are praying ...most are in government in Nigeria and thiet hypocrisy to do good as allah say is not there...

Bleep religion is for the helppess when am back next life humans would worship me ...

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hausa / Fulani have nothing to contribute.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
gregyboy weda you like it or not your kids mst play am grin
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Duru009(m): 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
How can you see a mature beautiful lady like this, you are asking her whether she is a virgin!
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by nanasco: 11:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Alariiwo:

Virginity is the pride of a woman.

Anything outside that can pass for a prostitute.
abi. Pple like are the reason this world is like dis. Hypocrite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by ameh99: 11:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Even you too...na wah...ooo

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It takes two to tangle

Ladies don't disvirgin themselves...Do they?

So what do we call the men that disvirgin these ladies...Saint?
U are just defending what can't be defended, ladies are like iPhone 8 immediately U remove the box and nylon it is now London use, no one I repeat no one will ever value the phone like new no matter the explanation, that is y virginity is generating lots of controversies, the ladies should close their below lips when it is isn't ripe for plantain

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Coldfeets: 11:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:
99.9% of Nigerian ladies ain't virgin. Maybe she was raped or lose it when she was a kid while playing "mum and dad".

Whatever the case is God is watching you in HD.
Aradu ranar lahira akwai kallo.

Mum & Dad rough play too sweet like wetin eh...
wink
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by gregyboy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
MasViews:
gregyboy weda you like it or not your kids mst play am grin

omo if i hear her mama go ...go her papa house and the pinkin when do am i go do e mama back grin

for what na
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by olasco18(m): 11:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
the guy that wil comment after me is nt virgin too..nd he is nt married..dat means he has engaged him self in d act of fornication.......
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by ashawopikin(m): 11:52pm On Dec 26, 2017
Na wa for some people o, how dem go lok this girl finish. Think say she be virgin
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Successdude(m): 11:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

the issue wasn't DAT she was a virgin or not if you look at it critically, but the hypocritism of her critics. However, yes virgins are 'angels' and 'good girls' .. Tho not all but many, I mean many of them.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by mrMeen(m): 12:04am On Dec 27, 2017
aminu790:
Kwarai kuwa har da kai
Aljanna ba mu haddu aljanna
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by ezeagu(m): 12:09am On Dec 27, 2017
Say no seudo-Arabs thinking.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Cityguy: 12:40am On Dec 27, 2017
Like she cares..... She is thousand and thousand of miles from where their religious madness can touch her. A land of freedom and opportunities. They'd rather she told a lie as a norm to appear chaste. Kudos dear. The truth sets you free. At least Virgin hunters will leave her alone and go for the usual cradles.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by mat21a: 12:54am On Dec 27, 2017
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nigerians can't mind their business.some ladies may be virgins and they do not have an hymen,some lose their virginity to rape and other sexual abuses without their consent.She was even sincere, the point is whether someone marries as a virgin will not guarantee or decide if the marriage will last or the people involved would make a good spouse.Jobless people but Rahama ought to have kept it private.It is her life not mine so what is my business.

That want na lie.. if a lady cant find her hymen. She be ashawo

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 12:59am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I laugh
This mentality has to change
Do not judge people you don't know

I will judge you and nothing will happen. angry
Oya start dancing. Stop! Stop!! Why are dancing like a kangaroo? I hereby score you 4/10. Consider yourself judged. Bye.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Sarang(f): 1:21am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

People are like that, usually..
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by hennyholla17(m): 1:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Sharesjob offers you $80 bonus and pays $1 per person you refer. minimum payout is $100. sign up here http://sharesjob.com/?r=3969
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 1:52am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

So guys can go about having sex without their reputation being destroyed?

Ladies lose their chastity through men so sexual purity isn't for ladies alone

Sex is different for men and women. Women are on the receiving end and are the ones whose body is being violated (penetration).
Ask yourself why sex tapes are humiliating to the woman and not the man.

Any woman that equates sex as same between men and women as the same is about to get her body destroyed. A man's sex organ gets stronger the more sex with more women a he has while the woman's organs (pussy and breasst ) slack off.

Man name no dey spoil because of toto.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God / Nollywood Star Don Brymo Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.