Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (79449 Views)

Rahama Sadau Speaks On 'Romance' With Akon / Rahama Sadau Pictured With Her Lookalike Sisters / "I Almost Got Married At Age 13 - Rahama Sadau (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by phabulux: 1:56am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I laugh
This mentality has to change
Do not judge people you don't know

MhizzAJ, I have a terrible mouth and even more terrible fingers! But, by Christ, I have eyes that are like eagle's. Marry me, will you? They say I'm handsome but I don't check myself in the mirror. You, however, I've seen. Let's produce handsome and pretty kids...

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by phabulux: 2:02am On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:

Virginity is the pride of a woman.

Anything outside that can pass for a prostitute.

Virginity is the pride of a woman?

Ouch!
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Isahalbash(m): 3:29am On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

haha bad boy ...hmm seems you also played the game hmm after my exprienced with mom and dad drama i wont allow my daughter play that game

bck to the topic...
muslim or Islam is an hypocritical religion they take alcoholic drink but snuff the living day out of a soak away or cofflin syrub to get high... they stay on roads let people see they are praying ...most are in government in Nigeria and thiet hypocrisy to do good as allah say is not there...

Bleep religion is for the helppess when am back next life humans would worship me ...

And how does that relate to Islam or is there anywhere in Islamic books where such things are condone?
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Isahalbash(m): 3:38am On Dec 27, 2017
gregyboy:

haha bad boy ...hmm seems you also played the game hmm after my exprienced with mom and dad drama i wont allow my daughter play that game

bck to the topic...
muslim or Islam is an hypocritical religion they take alcoholic drink but snuff the living day out of a soak away or cofflin syrub to get high... they stay on roads let people see they are praying ...most are in government in Nigeria and thiet hypocrisy to do good as allah say is not there...

Bleep religion is for the helppess when am back next life humans would worship me ...

How does Islam relate to that or is there anywhere in Islamic books or law where such things are condone?

I see, according to you, muslim nd Islam are both religions.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Dec 27, 2017
profolaolu:
U are just defending what can't be defended, ladies are like iPhone 8 immediately U remove the box and nylon it is now London use, no one I repeat no will ever value the phone like new no matter the explanation, that is y virginity is generating lots of controversies, the ladies show close their below lips when it is isn't ripe for plantain
You’re stupid.

Comparing human beings to phone. Mumu

5 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by cococandy(f): 4:07am On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:

foolish

3 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Olulinks(m): 4:28am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Look at them...hypocrites!!!

She was asked a question and she answered truthfully...Most of them that criticised her aren't virgins too

Assuming she lied they wouldn't have believed her still

I don't know why people like condemning others like being a virgin makes one an 'angel' or a 'good girl' automatically
Are you a virgin?
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by kuramial(m): 4:34am On Dec 27, 2017
There is no way she will be virgin after all the practices for many years.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by kuramial(m): 4:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Temmy360:

With that kind face, one can tell, she willfully gave it away !!!
agreed
Temmy360:

agreed
Temmy360:

agreed
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Mac2016(m): 5:28am On Dec 27, 2017
I only hear that ladies are virgins but never experienced it. Where is the virginity and why is it necessary? shocked
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Daeylar(f): 5:41am On Dec 27, 2017
cococandy:

You’re stupid.

That's what he really sees women as, we are no longer human beings, to his ridiculous deluded motherfuckiñg mind we (a human being like him) are comparable to Iphones. An inanimate object.
Many are mad.

I don't know why men think they are in control of a woman to the point whereby they can control if a grown woman can have sex or not and discuss her virginity or lack of as if she is an animal or object they own?

What the fuçk is anyone's business if she is a virgin or not?
What is anyone's business if she says if she is a virgin or not? A grown woman, she can say whatever the fuçk she wants about herself.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by aminu790(m): 6:15am On Dec 27, 2017
mrMeen:
Aljanna ba mu haddu aljanna
Allah sa mu dace
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:29am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

I laugh
This mentality has to change
Do not judge people you don't know

my friend my friend y u reply am, u for call am to come do virginity test.

na person when dem catch b thief n any girl who gets pregnant outside wedlock is a prostitute but d ones who abort daily are saint.

let dem who have not sinned in their life come out
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

That's what he really sees women as, we are no longer human beings, to his ridiculous deluded motherfuckiñg mind we (a human being like him) are comparable to Iphones. An inanimate object.
Many are mad.

I don't know why men think they are in control of a woman to the point whereby they can control if a grown woman can have sex or not and discuss her virginity or lack of as if she is an animal or object they own?

What is anyone's business if she says if she is a virgin or not? A grown woman, she can say whatever the fuçk she wants about herself.
Sister I am sorry if I annoy U but it is not because I want to compare U with Iphones, I was just thinking that will make the lady I replied understand what I mean,the way people will cherish new things will be different from how they take care of used thing, they have d same function, color ,texture,performance and quality, but when the box or the covering is gone,likewise a lady when her hyMEN is gone half of her worth is gone,that is one of the obvious reason marriages crash today, as U cherish a new expensive iPhone,U ll cherish ur new intact wife more,my sister hope I deserve a kiss

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by toprealman: 6:35am On Dec 27, 2017
Did she disvirgin herself? What vile words have they keeping for her sexual partner(s) if they dish all to her?
What if she was just taking a piss to see how people respond to beautiful girls who have taken some bananas?
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 6:39am On Dec 27, 2017
cococandy:

You’re stupid.

Na monkey go lick the well between ur legs,eleribu,woman of easy virtue,practical girl,specimen,trollop, she has turn center of gravity to business ventures the place is now rivers of waters and she want to use her frustration on me,may demons penetrate ur tin with cutlass

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Dec 27, 2017
Daeylar:

Many are mad.

Action lady don talkgrin
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by oruma19: 6:46am On Dec 27, 2017
Muslims are terrible hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Ojuororun(m): 6:50am On Dec 27, 2017
Been disvirged b4 marraige does not mean that som1 is a prostitude once u are u mature enough, u are allow to do watever u feel like to do at any furkin time just to enjoy yr pleasant tym, only too much of sex at either teen or mature age is prostitude....cos too much of evritin is not good . remmemba dat.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Ayobami907(m): 6:54am On Dec 27, 2017
kuramial:
Hmm The Guy Above Me Is Talking Shit undecided
kuramial:
Hmm The Guy Above Me Is Talking Shit
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by FTrebirth(m): 7:21am On Dec 27, 2017
those head-slamming almajiri fanatics won't spare her if they meet her in real life. she better stay safe and away from north.
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Nobody: 7:22am On Dec 27, 2017
MhizzAJ:

It takes two to tangle

Ladies don't disvirgin themselves...Do they?

So what do we call the men that disvirgin these ladies...Saint?
i have no way of proving to my spouse that am a devil-done all the shukushuku thing
the only way a woman has to prove is to show d hymen intact

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by FTrebirth(m): 7:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Alariiwo:

hypocrite. i bet you're a moooslim fanatic like the stupid guy that asked the question.

are you a virgin yourself?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by aweda141(m): 7:32am On Dec 27, 2017
nigerians and hypocrisy...i tire

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by DonMekino(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2017
The greatest fool is d one asked her the virginity question in the first....unto wat end??

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Rickiedee(m): 7:39am On Dec 27, 2017
I Thought kanywood and the Islamic community discarded her. wats their biznes wit her now?

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Hespee93: 7:39am On Dec 27, 2017
Some people ar funny sha, is this the kind of questn that idiot fan can only ask? Wallahi Nigerias no get work. What did he gain in asking d questn now. Oga

1 Like

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by Sakes: 7:50am On Dec 27, 2017
profolaolu:
Na monkey go lick the well between ur legs,eleribu,woman of easy virtue,practical girl,specimen,trollop, she has turn center of gravity to business ventures the place is now rivers of waters and she want to use her frustration on me,may demons penetrate ur tin with cutlass

That's too much of a Control Statement....Man... That why your statement seems to matter..
You can only say this because here the male marries the female...

If it was in India....you will be the one wishing to be VIRGIN!!!
Having said......that..
Unless you are merely interested in making children, I think it is outright ignorance and Vanity to marry a Lady simply on Virginity basis..
Well, that's what I say because Marriage is really more than that...these days
You will understand this with time!!!
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by cococandy(f): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2017
profolaolu:
Smh. There’s nothing in your empty brain except vagina problems

6 Likes

Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by SAMBARRY: 8:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Is it your hymen? NO be she get her vajyna.why e dey pain you pass the owner of the hymen
Re: Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized by cococandy(f): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Read his response to me
He’s an imbecilee
Daeylar:

Many are mad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Flaunts Her New Mercedes Benz GLC 300 Gift / 'Next Is A Private Jet': Linda Ikeji Reveals Why She Bought Bentley For Her Son / Snake Killed In Daniella Okeke's Mansion In Lekki, As She Thanks God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.