Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements (2214 Views)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh / I Am Still Looking For Husband – Linda Ikeji (Photo) / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by shocker007(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
A pretty Nigerian lady identified as Sylvie took to her twitter page lamenting about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed what she needs in a man as she begged her followers to help her retweet in other to create awareness. However, in her requirement; she rejected First Son, which renders even Jesus Christ void for such position.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet

I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL
She continued…

“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

See Tweet Image Below.
Source: https://twitter.com/sylvialoner/status/945586309934080000

1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by coluka: 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lol @ Even Jesus no meet the quality as He is the first son

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by princechurchill(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sister abeg enter garden of eden and mould him

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by lordm(m): 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Fantasy
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Funny comment grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by medexico(m): 9:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is obvious that she is selfish

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Threebear(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ode girl.
You're all the things you listed but you're desperately seeking for husband on twitter.
A good product sells itself, you're advertising because no one is buying, better humble yourself and seek Jesus.

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by heendrix(m): 9:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
princechurchill:
Sister abeg enter garden of eden and mould him

Lol grin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
She go marry when she reach 70
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry

∆ She should go to computer village dem full there. ∆
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by 13ShadesOfMay(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go to a nearby river, get enough clay and proceed to mould ur mr. Man...!!! When reality hit you hard, you gon make changes to ur unrealistic standards.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Kenzico(m): 10:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
undecided

She can go and Mould her type of Husband

Scally wag!!

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by CaptainG00D: 10:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
Sorry oh... but the man u are lookking for is still in form of akamu.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
coluka:
I guess she meant Jesus Navas/Gebriel Jesus and not Christ Jesus
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by nikkypearl(f): 10:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by emeijeh(m): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Shiloh 2050 loading.

I just pity her in a few years to come

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Daronyk(f): 10:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
See requirements of life... Funny

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by tealaw(m): 12:32am On Dec 27, 2017
Eya sowie my sister, I feel ur urgency. Time not ur friend abi?
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by ChopBellefull(m): 12:52am On Dec 27, 2017
With those small breasts... Which kyn humor doz bobby wan gv abeg.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by crackhouse(m): 12:59am On Dec 27, 2017
It's good to set a standard
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Standardcosting(m): 1:01am On Dec 27, 2017
Its not that bad na

She's not asking for too much

But what's the essence of dual citizenship, when she can get that for her kids by birth.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Eazie351(m): 4:41am On Dec 27, 2017
alright , Jesus will bring him when he's coming back.
just #duro
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by celwonder(m): 8:00am On Dec 27, 2017
btw d OP & her, I don't know who is more stupid.

so of all her parochial requirements / fantasy, JESUS' name was wat ur skewed mind cud fabricate to exalt her stupid criteria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by SAMBARRY: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy

When they're giving their own unrealistic standards,they don't realize how stopeed and ridiculous they sound until they see a female doing THE same grin

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by xedyl(m): 8:55am On Dec 27, 2017
why mention the name of Jesus? this is garbage@op
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by KEVIND: 10:34am On Dec 27, 2017
because no one will come for you that's why you have the temerity to mention the Name which is above every other name in mundane things as this. this blasphemy. you know you can't use the name of other religion like this without a backlash.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by Alezy(m): 3:08pm On Dec 27, 2017
coluka:
hahahahaha, that comment made me rotf. Crazy citizens of Nigeria.

True true Jesus no really qualify

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements by desgiezd(m): 4:09pm On Dec 27, 2017
She needs to get clay and mould the guy herself!!

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid's Ex Tania Omotayo Shuts Down Business Due To Unforseen Forces [PICS] / Tunde Ednut Poses Nude Inside Toilet With Baby,while He Deficates( See Photo) / "She Said Yes" - Comedian Funnybone Gets Engaged To His Lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.