Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,187 members, 7,811,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh (66900 Views)

Olayinka Solomon Grinds Her Husband At Their Wedding Reception (Pictures) / Mercy Johnson And Husband At Pastor Ofure's Birthday Party (pics) / Pregnant Toolz And Husband At Omotola's 40th Birthday Party, Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 11:02am On Dec 10, 2023
I’M TIRED OF WAYWARD LIFESTYLE - BLESSING CEO CRIES OUT FOR HUSBAND AT SHILOH 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbNMjdvJVNQ

Popular therapist, Blessing CEO renounces her wayward lifestyle and promises to quit fornication as she prays for a husband at Shiloh church program.

The unmarried 34-year-old shared a video of herself at the ongoing Shiloh 2023.

In a video, she opened up about her tiredness with her current lifestyle, specifically mentioning that she was tired of fornication. Okoro, also cried out that despite her expertise as a relationship guru, she herself is without a partner. She revealed that her sights was now set on Shiloh to hopefully find a partner by 2024.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Onyiiobi7735(m): 11:25am On Dec 10, 2023
She's yet to see anything.Let her continue prostituting herself and still expecting a decent man to come and marry herself.

227 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 11:26am On Dec 10, 2023
Onyiiobi7735:
She's yet to see anything.Let her continue prostituting herself and still expecting a decent man to come and marry herself.

Lol 😂

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by LordIsaac(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2023
She needs Jesus, not husband!

407 Likes 33 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by chiiraq802(m): 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2023
If Uselessness was a particular gender in a particular 3rd world country in Africa.

99 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2023
LordIsaac:
She needs Jesus, not husband!
Na Jesus go marry her 😂

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by nifton(m): 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2023
Continue

3 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2023
nifton:
Continue
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 3:07pm On Dec 10, 2023
chiiraq802:
If Uselessness was a particular gender in a particular 3rd world country in Africa.
I no even understand you

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by chiiraq802(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2023
Hurbashola:
I no even understand you
Ah speak in Vacantical

13 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Hurbashola(m): 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
chiiraq802:

Ah speak in Vacantical

Toooor

5 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Greystone: 4:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
"Kidnap him for me..." grin grin grin

God dey hear all manner of Prayers for Shiloh sha grin

Shiloh to the Rescue grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by oglalasioux(m): 4:52pm On Dec 10, 2023
Can't she simply pay a man to marry her instead of disgracing her ancestors here?

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by eepeepook: 5:23pm On Dec 10, 2023
Five seconds of fame.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Badonasty(m): 5:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Lol…what about her boyfriend that killed his wife!?

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Houseofglam7(f): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2023
🫤

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by payaseriy: 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2023
This clown chasing clout.

Someone that is really serious won't post it online, unless she is advertising her kpekus for men like us to apply. Once she tests our dic^ks maybe like 300 dic*ks, she will decide which one is sweeter and then enter phase two to decide which one is as annoying as she is. Someone to run madness with her online.

She dey whine Mohammed ? Abi na who she wan give syphilis and gonorrhoea this December?

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Bliss52: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Ellon musk money

4 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Ofodirinwa: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
It always amazes be the levels of foolishness displayed by the people Nigerians choose to pay attention to. The clownishness of christianity in NIgeria is also alarming.

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Gride36: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
E go better

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by itsene: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Christmas season.

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Mindlog: 7:38pm On Dec 10, 2023
Another content creation gimmick.

Blessing CEO whey do few hours of online course whey no go pass $200, she "baptized" herself a therapist to scam gullible Nigerians! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by robinfemi: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
She knows is living wayward life wink and she has mislead alot of girls due to shape, fashion and social media stuff

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Autobot05: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Why you tire na ?
You nor be feminist again ?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by chukadiho1(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Getting a responsible husband is still the ultimate goal of the women folks. An undeniable and indisputable fact.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by Lowkeyy: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Kai

2 Likes

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by seunlayi(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Okay

1 Like

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by nurex01(m): 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Tired Of Wayward Lifestyle - Blessing Ceo Cries Out For Husband At Shiloh by PrettyIfy7: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2023
Wahala wear g-string 😅😅
She still get mind de mention preek for her prayer.
😁😁😁

51 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Tonto Dikeh Bathing In A Bathtub / Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / Why I Registered For NYSC – Corper Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.