Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,770 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire (24784 Views)

Meet Beauty Of Africa International Pageant Contestants As Gordons Hosts Event / Miss Africa Russia: Udeh Chiamaka Victoria With A Blood Stained Nigerian Flag / African Contestants In The 2017 Miss Universe Pageant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 12:15pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
don't mind me joor I'm just registering my displeasure by transfering agression.

When I'm greeting him on your behalf how do I introduce you? grin
I know you were joking tbh lol.

Tell him his Ghana crush. grin
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Originalsly: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hmmm......and I was swearing is a pageant to bring awareness to famine. Never knew weave/wig was traditional.... love Ms Nigeria then Ms Botswana. I swear they told Ms Congo she was there for a stick fight. But no doubt....they all look fine!
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I know you were joking tbh lol.

Tell him his Ghana crush. grin
lol owkay, oshey crusher cheesy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by marunga(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Always pay attention to details, can't you see the flag near their pictures.
baby, there is no South African flag or beauty queen here. we don't do climate change thing here.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol owkay, oshey crusher cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 12:29pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
cheesy cheesy
did you hear from lola?
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 12:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
did you hear from lola?
She lost her phone some months ago, so for now we don't chat much except I stumble on her post or mention her for greetings and she's not even active here.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 12:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
She lost her phone some months ago, so for now we don't chat much except I stumble on her post or mention her for greetings and she's not even active here.
I've been on the look out for her too, now I know what's wrong. How's the xmas? Are you in ghana or nig
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
I've been on the look out for her too, now I know what's wrong. How's the xmas? Are you in ghana or nig
Christmas was cool. I'm still at Gh dear.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Christmas was cool. I'm still at Gh dear.
wao I'm guessing you celebrated it with that cute dude cheesy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 12:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
wao I'm guessing you celebrated it with that cute dude cheesy
You've started again. grin grin

I was alone dear. cry Celebrated it alone. cry
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Pointblank09(m): 12:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
+ many other scam like cucumber that is still fresh on our mind

sinaj:
lol

U right

They give u tickets dat worth more dan d prize fee to sell. The person dat sells more gets crowned.
The organisers make money while the girls loose their time nd effort.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by seunmohmoh(f): 1:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
what should i say
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by emmalord(m): 1:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
nigeria bae is looking cute and charming grin grin grin
Angelanest:
The contestants who arrived in Calabar some days ago for the second edition of the 2017 Cross River State Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant - did photo-shoot in traditional costumes. Thirty-six countries are expected to participate in the beauty pageant, which is the initiative of Ben Ayade’s administration, is a platform aimed at creating awareness about the effect of climate change and its attendant impact.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/2017-miss-africa-beauty-pageant-contestants-stun-traditional-outfits-photos.html
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 1:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
You've started again. grin grin

I was alone dear. cry Celebrated it alone. cry
lol pretty girl like you? I am not understanding o, and what happened to the dude for him to abandon you like that cheesy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2017
whitebeard:
i love Ethiopia
smiley
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by gregyboy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2017
crazy!!!

all are bunches of miss cucumber pagent

third pics leaves me speechless is that her bra she held with selfie stick or what

nevertheless the girls just too flat this is what i call offerless girls nothing to offer whats a niggi going to enjoy in the holes...?
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 2:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
lol pretty girl like you? I am not understanding o, and what happened to the dude for him to abandon you like that cheesy
He couldn't make it, so I had to go alone. cry
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
He couldn't make it, so I had to go alone. cry
ahh how dare him, oya draft breakup text quickly cheesy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Belmot(m): 3:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
Purebeerry:
Miss south Africa is bae.
There is no miss south africa in the pictures madam. May be you're confusing the Zimbabwean flag for South africa.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 3:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
ahh how dare him, oya draft breakup text quickly cheesy
Is that how you used to do your breakup? grin
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Fezzolee: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
AKPA AMU ANU
castrol180:
...and where is the representative of Biafra Terrorism Republic there?
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by castrol180(m): 3:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fezzolee:
AKPA AMU ANU

Oponu ni o, fezzolee
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 3:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Is that how you used to do your breakup? grin
with serious alacrity cheesy I cannot entertain nonsense o
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 4:12pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
with serious alacrity cheesy I cannot entertain nonsense o
Bliss, you must enter a relationship next year and see how this things happen oo. You can't just be breaking up for petty things. So you don't want me to attend wedding okwaya? sad
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
miss Botswana make brain die with her low cut like max gradel she still fine as for miss Gabon wetin do her chest e b like mastectomy
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by darlenese(f): 6:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
Sunnypa11:
Miss Naija Bobby has calas

its all of them ,not just naija.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 7:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Bliss, you must enter a relationship next year and see how this things happen oo. You can't just be breaking up for petty things. So you don't want me to attend wedding okwaya? sad
so because you have watched wedding party you're now a wedding freak, calm down o
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by makydebbie(f): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
so because you have watched wedding party you're now a wedding freak, calm down o
Lol, of course not. I don't even want a wedding myself.
Re: 2017 Miss Africa Climate Change Beauty Pageant Contestants In Traditional Attire by mhisbliss(f): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, of course not. I don't even want a wedding myself.
you see? How come you're passing it to me ya friend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Power Supply Was Cut Off During MBGN 2019 (Photos) / Ways To Get Rid Of Stretch Marks / Ohaegbulam Jennifer Wins Miss Imo State Queen International 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.