Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin (2136 Views)

Heartbreaking Story Of A Starving Two-year-old Nigerian Boy / Lagos Street Fight: Guy Gets Stabbed In The Eye (graphic Photo) / Nigerian Embassy Dublin To Charge Extra 50 Euros Admin Fee To Issue E-passport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin by mufasa(m): 8:09pm On Apr 05, 2010
Just as the whole world is against racism, the ugly monster still has to show its head. Just a couple of nights ago. A young promising Nigerian boy was stabbed in the heart in Dublin, Ireland. I don't know him but when i saw his fan page on Facebook and read the details surrounding it, my heart wept.

God will grant his family the strength to bear the loss. And i pray the perpetrators of this evil deed get what they deserve!!

A MOTHER’S HEART-WRENCHING GRIEF AS 15-YEAR-OLD BOY IS STABBED TO DEATH IN RACE ATTACK
'My poor son was called a 'f***ing black n***er', a dog was set on him, he was stabbed and his killer twisted the knife and laughed as he did it'

"My son was called a "f**king black n***er", a dog was set on him and he was stabbed in the heart.

His heartbroken pal Gracia Lulendo recalled how he held his friend in his arms as his life ebbed away, minutes after he was stabbed in the race-hate attack in Dublin late on Friday night.

15-year-old Toyosi Shitta-bey, a Nigerian native, was stabbed in the heart after he came to the rescue of his friend, Gracia Lulendo, who had been cornered by a maniac wielding a kitchen knife.

Gracia fought back tears yesterday as he told Sunday World how Toyosi, nicknamed Toy, took his final breaths while in his arms.

"I held him as he lay on the ground breathing really heavily," he explained.

http://www.sundayworld.com/columnists/index.php

[url]http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/breaking/2010/0405/breaking19.html
[/url]

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8601877.stm

His page on FB is TOYOSI SHITTA BEY
Re: Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2010
i hope our government condemns this.that's the least they can do
Re: Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin by djcandy(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
That country is full of psychos and mental cases. But seriously every Nigerian parent should warn their kids about mixing up in the wrong crowds. Wrong place and time I know, but still, all these racial killings can be curbed if Nigerian kids just stayed out of harm's way. God help us.
Re: Nigerian Boy Stabbed In The Heart In Dublin by webbjamie(m): 12:15am On Apr 06, 2010
There is no greater love than to lay down one's life for a friend.may is soul rest in peace.

(1) (Reply)

Ten Annoying Things Drunk People Do. / End-time Things: A Snake With 7 Heads (pics) / 8 Differences Between Genuine And Fake People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.