Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,898 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bitcoin Private Keys - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bitcoin Private Keys (1184 Views)

I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business / 5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader / 5 Important keys on how to Secure a loan from a bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitcoin Private Keys by Cussack: 10:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Apperently there's a way to get bitcoin private keys
https://www.bitcoinprivatekeyhack.com/
chai
Re: Bitcoin Private Keys by rottennaija(m): 10:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Cussack:
Apperently there's a way to get bitcoin private keys
https://www.bitcoinprivatekeyhack.com/
chai

Scammers. Do you know how much 0.04btc is worth? If you had access to such private keys, why don't you just take it and own it? Why want to share?
Re: Bitcoin Private Keys by Cussack: 12:26am On Dec 27, 2017
rottennaija:

Scammers. Do you know how much 0.04btc is worth? If you had access to such private keys, why don't you just take it and own it? Why want to share?

That's a good point though
I haven't even tried it, someone shared the link and claimed it worked
I feel the blockchain technology is too complex to be hacked
I just hope our bitcoins are safe within our wallets though
Re: Bitcoin Private Keys by rottennaija(m): 12:36am On Dec 27, 2017
Cussack:

That's a good point though
I haven't even tried it, someone shared the link and claimed it worked
I feel the blockchain technology is too complex to be hacked
I just hope our bitcoins are safe within our wallets though

Blockchain technology is open source and difficult to hack. If you keep you bitcoin in your wallet and add other security like 2fa and transfer pins, it will be difficult for someone to steal your coin.

However, exchanges are easy to hack. That's why it's important not to allow your coin remain in exchanges after your transaction.

(1) (Reply)

Customer Care Representative / Valid And Updated Nigerian Email Database Needed / Best Animation Services & Video Production Company Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.