Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business (819 Views)

Affiliate Marketing For Beginners: How To Make Your First Sales Online / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / 5 Keys To Becoming An Effective Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business by deoricky(m): 1:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Do you have a facebook, Instagram page or twitter account?

Do you run a profitable business, run an NGO or run a corporate brand and you just dont know how to make money from it.

Many make a mistake of copy copy or being too lazy to manage, create content or post consistently on their page.

To be honest, it weighs me down but I realised I have a passion to help and grow small businesses and established ones.

I currently manage over 10 social media pages for business with Hairfinity Nigeria as my previous work for 2 years. Verified account o.

In my 14 years of experience, I have learnt that there are so many strategies but to each its own unique style and plot : normally, a social media manager would charge between 120 or 150k to do this but I come with the perfect offer.

For small businesses : 25k -30k monthly this includes Growing of followers/audience, Create Content Calendar, Create engaging content that will speak and psychologically sell to your customers

For corporate business: 75k includes Weekly ads, graphic content tailored for your brand, growing followers, create engaging content that psychologically makes your customers or consumers buy or share your posts then free consultation.

You are not sure of our skill well, then, kindly send a mail letsbuzzznow@gmail.com or whatsapp 08160487929

So whatever business you are into fashion, food , products, real estates e.t.c we have got a strategy for you.

Terms and conditions apply.�

My client's attached

Re: I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business by deoricky(m): 5:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Don't wonder how it is done. Send us a mail or send whatsapp message
Re: I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business by Leruger: 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello! I have read that if you are too lazy to manage your social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or somewhere else you always can find good software for your needs. Nowadays a lot of social media planning cloud services exist and you always can choose the affordable for your particular situation price package.
Re: I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business by deoricky(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
I believe to each his own. I have been in experience for 14 years and I would clearly state that it is good to organically manage your pages.

Leruger:
Hello! I have read that if you are too lazy to manage your social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or somewhere else you always can find good software for your needs. Nowadays a lot of social media planning cloud services exist and you always can choose the affordable for your particular situation price package.
Re: I Have The Keys To Making Serious Sales Online For Your Business by digital2day: 11:33am On Sep 08, 2021
Have you heard of referrals community? It is a highly profitable, sales-driven affiliate network in Nigeria. There is no way you will not love this system if you give it a shot. It is relatively super-easy to make a sale because you are selling what Nigerians want!

Visit https://referrals.com.ng?ref=olubunmi15. You can make up to N50k to N350k monthly here depending on your commitment and personal target.

(1) (Reply)

3 Secrets On How To Grow Your Business In Nigeria / ➡️ Come Make A Lot Of Money With Me! ⬅️ / Reliable And Dependable Clearing Agent At Tin Ca, Lagos - 08103884330

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.