Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects (26591 Views)

Fashola Inspects 2nd Niger Bridge Project, Asaba Section (Photos) / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by MrImole: 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Agreed

I with chose Umahi above Ambode

Ask why

FAAC of ebonyi for a whole year is IGR of Lagos for 2months

Having said that he created wealth in the state through social infrastructure roads , soft loans to farmers and security for economic activities to thrive

If we have the limes of Umahi of ebonyi, Dankwambo of Gombe, Willie obiano of Anambra, Bagudu of Kebbi, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun , Ganduje of Kano, Aregbe of Osun, Ajimobi of Oyo and Ambode of Lagos for 8years

We will all stop focusing on Federal level

What's wrong with people?

Aregbe of Osun and Ajimobi of Oyo?

Even Amosu that seems to be working is indirectly enjoying the grace of Lagos state and federal republic at large...
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by ashjay001(m): 9:41am On Dec 27, 2017
AZeD1:
The saying "a gold fish has no hiding place" comes to mind.

If Buhari was truly all this, he wouldn't need a documentary to tell us. We would know ourselves.

We didn't need a documentary to tell us GEJ was clueless.

Exactly! He was clueless enough, not to realise he needed a documentary!gringrin
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by maduxs: 9:43am On Dec 27, 2017
Story story ,time time
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by ashjay001(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Agreed

I with chose Umahi above Ambode

Ask why

FAAC of ebonyi for a whole year is IGR of Lagos for 2months

Having said that he created wealth in the state through social infrastructure roads , soft loans to farmers and security for economic activities to thrive

If we have the limes of Umahi of ebonyi, Dankwambo of Gombe, Willie obiano of Anambra, Bagudu of Kebbi, Ibikunle Amosun of Ogun , Ganduje of Kano, Aregbe of Osun, Ajimobi of Oyo and Ambode of Lagos for 8years

We will all stop focusing on Federal level

Abeg, remove willie from ur list joor! That man is on a thin line btw fraud n greatness! Stepping on both sides without a care!

Even ambode way no pure! That guy, is a scandal waiting to happen. I'm very sure, he's on a leash.

Tinubu might be a consummate politician, but he's dirty hands are to prominent.
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Promismike(m): 9:44am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
I only trust 3 people in Apc

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

shift, let reasonable people talk.
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bigpicture001: 9:45am On Dec 27, 2017
I say it's still politics.y is the 2nd niger bridge singled out of mny projects under works and given such advertising..if it's not politics.dnt mk the south eaterners feel ur doing anything great for them when same is done elsewhere without u asking for their gratitude..plz sir,do ur job nd stop the nonsense publicity.its tax payers money.use it on them.ur are their appointed servants, so serve them!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Harrynight(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2017
amazon14:
If you like give him deadline or liveline, you are not coming back come 2019. You must go back to your cattle that is what you know how to do best.

and who says hez even good at rearing cattle?

he had 150cows in 2003 and still 150 in 2017

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Awoofawo(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
waiting dey hungry me to do you

Anyone who fit monkey, go fit chop human! Oga I salute you...human eater!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 9:53am On Dec 27, 2017
agbangam:

Simple question u can't answer and you keep blaming PMB for your failures.

Sarrki my Governor is that big lip Okowa and d dude is not working. He is has so far commissioned 2 filling stations. cheesy
Point out where I blame PMB or go back to your giwa-amu-coven.
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 9:55am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Lol

This my bro like better thing ooooo

Your governor nah ikpeazu jooor

Ambode kofoshi nah my governor

Am a Prince in isale eko

For your information

You are a prince in Isale Eko but hardly post about Lagos and obsess about PMB all day. You think you are foòling me.
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Promismike(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Please be bold enough to tell me what your governor has achieved in the last 2years or remain silent
Guy you are just pathetic and disgusting.

Do you reason at all.

We are talking about a man whose decision and policies has spelt doom to the country and the governors and states who rely on the federal government to thrive considering the defective style of government we run. And you are here talking rubbish.

You think you are a patriot. Guy! You are a sycophant loyal to a man and a party. Not a patriot.

Infact you are the enamy of Nigeria. One of the present problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:56am On Dec 27, 2017
the useless incompetent dullard son start campaign be that...
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Awoleesu(m): 10:03am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb
Osinbajo
Tinubu
Narrowed down to 3! Or still counting the 'evicted'?
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by lost24: 10:04am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

Wat of fashola d man as try now
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
I never knew a documentary is needed to talk about the Hunan side of a person. Logic simply implies the person has no human side.

A good person praise is being sang by even people not close to him and though he may have enemies, they'd be insignificant compared to his friends. Reverse is the case with bubu.

Buhari has no good story except amongst his cabals and his media cows (BMC)
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2017
lost24:

Wat of fashola d man as try now

I mean policy makers
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Desyner: 10:11am On Dec 27, 2017
Promismike:
Guy you are just pathetic and disgusting.

Do you reason at all.

We are talking about a man whose decision and policies has spelt doom to the country and the governors and states who rely on the federal government to thrive considering the defective style of government we run. And you are here talking rubbish.

You think you are a patriot. Guy! You are a sycophant loyal to a man and a party. Not a patriot.

Infact you are the enamy of Nigeria. One of the present problem of Nigeria.
That dude has lost it big time. PMB is heading the arm of govt that takes 52 of Nigerias money and the confused wants us to leave 52% alone.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bkool7(m): 10:12am On Dec 27, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You trust Tinubu shocked
Why is it that APC has this affinity for thieves?
Show me one Nigerian politician that is not corrupt
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by sarrki(m): 10:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:

That dude has lost it big time. PMB is heading the arm of govt that takes 52 of Nigerias money and the confused wants us to leave 52% alone.

What is ikpeazu doing

Stop blabbing
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Boyooosa(m): 10:14am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Please sire

Next time don't write in capital letters

Simple rule on Nairaland you can't abide

You wake up blaming baba for everything
That he mentioned you does not mean you must reply him, didn't you read his comment, did that write-up impress you? Was it cohesive enough to react to?
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by kingdenny(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

I have no regard for only three people in APC
Pmb. Osibanjo and tinubu
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Adebowale89(m): 10:25am On Dec 27, 2017
the headline says he gave fashola deadline to complete Niger bridge and the column keep acknowledging buhari jokes. what a F

that hell rufai would be good for head of marketer if he had not been fortunate to be in politics with his political sugar coated mouth

buhari has been more than excessively Democrats to Shiites, the killing of farmers by his kinsmen and to the Igbos. over democratic dey worry buhari

Nigeria deserve the best, God shouldn't allow someone like buhari happen to Nigeria and Nigerians again. by 2019 Satan be gone
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by ManirBK: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:
Pmb
Osinbajo
Tinubu
pls include custom boss he is doing great job as well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:42am On Dec 27, 2017
bedspread:
[s][/s]MAY THE ACTS OF THE PMB ON NIGERIANS,THE MAN U TRUST FALL ON YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS FOR EVER..

TINUBU IS A GREEDY POLITICIAN....HE IS A MAJOR PLAYER IN THIS DISATROUS GOVT NIGERIA IS.
I LOVE AND RESPECT HIS POLITICAL SKILLS AND TACTICS... BUT ON THIS APC PMB SHOW HE IS A DISATER...... He has SUCCEEDED IN REVERSING THE GROWTH OF NIGERIA FOR HIS PERSONAL GAINS...

His association with Buhari has reversed his political career

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by bencynthgreat: 10:43am On Dec 27, 2017
sarrki:

Pmb

Osinbajo

Tinubu

Suddenly this guy has woken up. He has been dead silent for days now because there has been no positive news about his oga.
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by kay7: 10:49am On Dec 27, 2017
The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, said the President gave him a mandate to ensure the completion and repair of the Ilorin-Mokwa-Jebba Road and the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

“He asked me to advise him on how he can quickly complete the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway. He also said the Second Niger Bridge is his priority,” he said.

What then are the achievements of Fashola? He has not delivered on the MANDATE the President gave him![/size][size=8pt]
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Annie939(f): 10:55am On Dec 27, 2017
this is what we hear every day, we no longer moved with this apc propaganda
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Annie939(f): 10:56am On Dec 27, 2017
this is what we hear every day, we no longer moved with this buhari and apc propaganda
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Etuagievin(m): 11:04am On Dec 27, 2017
Hope he will meet up with the deadline
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Jesusloveyou: 11:13am On Dec 27, 2017
Desyner:
When is he giving Buratai herdsmem deadline ?
Is this how we are going to continue with selective governance ?

What about Maina arrest deadline ?
idiotic pigs of Biafra are really idiot, what is selective governance by completing 2nd Niger bridge?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 27, 2017
Bad documentary

Check my siggy for how to start the new year with more money
Re: President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects by derancle: 11:42am On Dec 27, 2017
Story story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki Leads Senators To Visit The Awolowos (Photos) / 2023: North Will Pay You Back – Governor Badaru Tells Tinubu / Nigerian Hacking Governors Forum: Amaechi, Akpabio, Uduaghan Hacked Phones Too

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.