Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher (4301 Views)

Nigeria Pay Per Click Affiliate Programs Lists / Entireweb Affiliate Review And Payment Proofs (ppc Affiliate Program) / How I Increased My Google Ads Naija Click CPC 4rm $0.02 to $1.09 Per Click (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by sainttobs(m): 2:21am On Dec 27, 2017
Top 10 Best (Pay Per Click) PPC Sites Publisher Ad Networks 2018: Pay Per Click Adnetworts are those that present the publishers with a list of Ads, forms, surveys, etc. which when are clicked or further shared by the visitors, they get paid a small amount of money for that. Have a look all these websites in the article.

The sum of money that could be expected to be gained or earned has no limits but per click will charge or be earning will be dependent. If you think that you won’t be able to make some good amount of money through these sites, then you are wrong. Just imagine that the time and investment for these sites is not required, but you will only have to survey, visit Ads and link them to your blogs, etc. In your free time, you might be surfing the internet for the much longer time, and now you can use that same skill for earning money too through these sites. Check out the top Pay Per Click sites which you can trust and hence make the good amount of money too.

Top 10 Best (Pay Per Click) PPC AdNetworks For Publisher
Below is the list of all the top sites that are accessible for Pay per click where you will get paid after clicking on ads. So have a look at all these sites below.

#1 Bidvertiser

This one provides up POP up, banner and various other types of advertisement techniques that in turn helps the users to gain more profit with less traffic only. Apart from that it’s approval is also very easy and the CPC rates are also very high compared to all other networks. You get another advantage of minimum payout, i.e., $10 via the PayPal.
#2 Propeller Ads

The ads that this site generates are strongly optimized for every individual site and hence it provides significantly stabilized that can help to promote the user click rate. Using this one, you can add One click ads, video ads, etc. on your sites, and also you can gain money from them by CPM, CPA, CPL, CPC. The minimum payout amount for this site is $100 that is quite large, but it can be ignored while the profit gain is also fast and of massive amounts easily.

#3 RevenueHits

Tag up with the Ads network of this site and then start making up the money easily while using up the Ads on your sites on the CPC basis. You can choose between the Ads, Text Ads, Pop-Ups, etc. so as to provide up to the users a great visual experience too but side by side is gaining up more money also.

#4 InfoLinks Ads

This is the best in-text link based Ads generating site that you can choose if you are planning to gain up the huge success in the case of earning the significant amount of money from your sites quickly.The minimum payout amount for this PPC site is moderately placed at about $50 and once you reach this point, you can quickly cash out your money.

#5 Clicksor Ads

Use this program to earn money, refer this to make 10% commission rate and many other ways to earn up to the money from this single PPC site. You might not get such kind of program or Ads generator that can give you so many opportunities to monetize and earn up to the potential. Get your cash out as soon as it reaches the $50 point as it is the minimum payout for this site.

#6 SuperLinks

You get to place your Ads in various ways so that you can gain the most attention of the users or the traffic on your Ads and force them to click on the Ads. You will be able to win or earn money on the CPC and CPM basis, and you can also get out the money from your account as soon as it reaches the $100 level.

#7 Media.net Ads

These provide contextual based Ads and also tops in providing excellent monetization of the websites, you can also call it the best Adsense alternative also. You can earn money through these by CPC, CPM, and CPA Ads hence rate of gain would also be very high. The only thing that you might not like is that you can only get out your earnings if it has reached up to $250 and this could take you to wait for a period.

#8 Affinity Ads

You get up some amazing tools to work with your Ads and to earn up to the more revenue from your sites, you can perform many optimizations to the Ads. Affinity provides much better Ads CPC for the Ads and hence the users can expect excellent outputs from their sites. Minimum payout for this one is petite as you can get out your money when it reaches the $50 level and you can also get it out from the PayPal also.

#9 Google Adsense

This is one of the mostly used Ads sites for the websites that usually the people prefer to use as it is related to the Google and is also popular for its high output rates and the quality earnings. Adsense offers the highest CPM rates that you can want so that you can quickly earn more money from less traffic also. The lowest payout for the Google Adsense is $100, and you can get it transferred quickly through the Western Union, or you can choose to get wired transmission also.

#10 AdHitz

This one is the fastly growing advertiser because of the quality Ads that it provides to its users but the main thing that pulls down its value a lot is the low CPC rate that the users get from its Ads. Minimum payout for this one is subtle as you can get out your money when it reaches the $25 level.

That ends it on top 10 best ppc adnetworks for publishers. With these adnetworks you can begin to stat earning money from your blog/website. Remember to share this article with your friends.

Source: http://www.9jatechguru.com.ng/2017/12/top-10-best-ppc-adnetworks-publishers.html
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by philcz(m): 4:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Can I use more than one PPC ad publisher on a site?
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by sainttobs(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2017
philcz:
Can I use more than one PPC ad publisher on a site?
yes, but it is best you check their publishers guide or terms and condition to avoid problem.
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by philcz(m): 9:07am On Dec 27, 2017
sainttobs:

yes, but it is best you check their publishers guide or terms and condition to avoid problem.
Ok. Thanks
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by Dmayor7(m): 6:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
Where is content.ad

It is a very good and reliable PPC I have used.
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by elizabetholu: 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2018
adsense banned me from their platforms. pls what can i use for my blog www.elizabetholutimehin.com.ng
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by HeWrites(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2018
elizabetholu:
adsense banned me from their platforms. pls what can i use for my blog www.elizabetholutimehin.com.ng

Apply for fomo ads

I see them competing with AdSense soon...

Though they are getting stricter with their rules every day.. You should try and register it quick
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by Auriel2018: 7:56am On Mar 26, 2019
Please I need good ads for my site https://operavibes.com
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by Shollay20(m): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Auriel2018:
Please I need good ads for my site https://operavibes.com

Use bidvertiser
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by Benagreen: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2019
Please my blog is still new, I have in mind to implement Google AdSense on it, but guys are saying that its difficult to get it approved.
Which other Advertising CPC company will you advise.
My blog is www.priceloaded.com
Re: Top 10 Best (pay Per Click) PPC Adnetworks For Publisher by scofield2016: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
Pay Per Click Advertising Training (PPC)

Paid search ads, or PPC ads, are the ubiquitous text ads we have all seen on the right side of a search engine results page. These ads are have been purchased through an auction-based system, which are continuously displayed to users based on search query, user location, time, and other factors. Paid search ads provide an opportunity for companies of all sizes to compete on a level playing field. In this PPC (Search Marketing) module, you will gain an understanding of how Pay Per Click ads (Search Marketing Ads) work and the value of PPC advertising.

In this training, you will learn that in PPC account when you change one setting, it can sometimes trickle down and affect many moving parts. For this reason, it is vital to have a solid grasp of account hierarchy and account structure. In the entire module, we will defines ad groups, keywords, ads, and campaigns, and he shows you how these various parts are inter connected in a PPC account.

https://corporateshepherds.com/course/pay-per-click-advertising-training/

Contact Information
For further enquiries, please contact Corporate Shepherds on:
info@corporateshepherds.com

+234 8063051206, 8099993124

Office Address: Plot 8a Olayinka Balogun Crescent,
Off Alhaji Jubril Liadi Street,
Magodo GRA Phase 2,
Shagisha Lagos,
Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

How To Bypass Compulsory Registration On Any Site / How To Get A List Of Top Keywords For A Website / How Do I Get My Website Secured Using Https

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.