Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? (433 Views)

2023: Something Is Wrong With You If You Consider Voting For Tinubu – Sowore / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? / Lagos Chinese Restaurant Responds To Accusations Of Racism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by adecurtis007(m): 3:27am On Dec 27, 2017
Do you prefer quality of food or the cost?
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by Meeloreh(f): 5:58am On Dec 27, 2017
Serenity
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by adecurtis007(m): 12:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Meeloreh:
Serenity

Meeloreh, that's a good factor that I forgot to consider. So does that mean that you don't place too much importance on how expensive the product offering (food) is, but you are more particular about the service part (environment/serenity)?
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by beesammy(m): 12:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
For me, it's a blend of the two. It has to cost effective (my budget per time) and the quality must be commensurate with the money I'm parting with. That's value for money
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by adecurtis007(m): 1:02pm On Dec 27, 2017
beesammy:
For me, it's a blend of the two. It has to cost effective (my budget per time) and the quality must be commensurate with the money I'm parting with. That's value for money

@Beesammy, do you care about other factors asides those two that I have mentioned?
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by Longman6(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2018
Meeloreh:
Serenity

Mail bounced back, when i tried to reply.
Re: What Do You Consider When Picking A Restaurant/eatry Where You Eat? by Meeloreh(f): 10:31pm On Jan 23, 2018
Longman6:

Mail bounced back, when i tried to reply.
I don't know y. I'll send another

(1) (Reply)

Afe Babalola: I Lost Six Siblings To Poor Maternal Care / Smear Campaign Against Senator Effiong Bob Taken Too Far / Ankara Diaries And Bags Made By A Married Graduate Of Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.